154. Go To Shencheng

Chapter 154: Shen Cheng, the brand of past lives.

Chu Xiaoqi looked at the unidentified object in the chopsticks that could not be seen as a smashing thing. Is the heart entangled in asking whether to protest or something? Or come directly to refuse to eat?

The hesitant Xiaoqi decided to follow the actions of Chu’s boss, so he secretly went to the next Chuxi Tian, and saw that the old man’s face was not changed, and the black-skinned food that could not be seen in shape was eaten bit by bit. Next, it seems that the food in the mouth is still delicious.

Chu Lao Da really does not deserve to be the boss, he can calm down to such a point, not revealing the slightest. Chu Xiaoqi sighed and took back his own sight.

He knew that the two thoughts he had just had could not be put into action. So he once again put his sight on the food on the chopsticks. He said: This is delicious, it was cooked by Xiaoziling. Those delicious meals.

Chu Xiaoqi finally built his own psychology, and his mind meditated one or two... In the spirit of heroic and righteousness, he closed the eyes and swallowed the food on the chopsticks.

Then, a face quickly fell, he did not want to eat a second mouth.

To tell the truth, this taste is not too bad, just, why is his appetite being raised by Xiao Ziling? I even felt that it was painful to eat this thing. Xiaoqi burst into tears, and his heart was very spoiled. He really fell.

At the beginning, when these experimental products were cruelly escaping in the wild, in order to survive, in order to ensure their physical fitness, they could maintain the best state of attack. They could even dig out the bugs in the ground.

At that time, he still tasted the taste, and he didn’t feel a little bit unpalatable. so. People really fell in the luxury of enjoyment.

Xiaoqi’s expression of painful entanglement, a certain two things under the coffee table are also the same.

Xiaomao overslept and smelled it. He looked too disgusted, and it was very sad. Can I only eat this for my own lunch?

The stupid dog smiled and didn't have a small hair smart. It rushed to the mouth and spurted out. Splash directly onto the hair of the small hair.

Xiaomao was angry, and his only few hairs were precious. It was careful and careful every time he took care of them. He did not expect that this stupid dog would be dirty and could not be forgiven. So, lifting your leg is a foot, and you will laugh out again.

It just laughed and laughed straight out of the coffee table. Directly hit the bottom of the cabinet, and then stood up and swayed, and at first glance it was hit by the head, directly dizzy.

Xiaomao shook his body and did not have a few hairs, and looked up proudly. He nudged smiled  with his nose. The trick is to let it know that Big Brother is not irritating.

Finally, he stood firm and found a balanced smile. Because of the double blow of food and small hair, its young mind was once again wounded. The scars immediately slammed into the legs of Chu Yutian and raised his head.

Cried, the little grievances of the grievances are not too much, how can there be any third-order mutant dogs. (Smile must have  just broke through not long ago. He don't know why, this little guy doesn't have any bottlenecks, he don't see what it is practicing, it's smooth and smooth, and it's crazy to go to sleep, play, drink and drink. Is it silly?