61. Unreliable Information

Chapter 61: Information, not updated!

Perhaps it was the temptation of Chu Haotian's promise. Xiao Ziling began to dismiss the sketch of the Chuyutian painting military factory. It was too slow. After forbearing the fortieth time, he finally couldn’t stand it. He took Chu Yutian. The paper and pen in the hand is directly placed on a seemingly clean cement floor, and the entire distribution map displayed by the eye is copied one by one.

There was a smile in the eyes of Chu Yutian, watching Xiao Ziling’s concentrated expression, and quietly made a victory gesture on the back. Ok! With this kid, there will always be a childish heart, and I want to do something bad... Well, when I was making my own pictures, it seems... indeed... deliberately slowed down.

Soon, Xiao Ziling made a good picture. He climbed up and took the dust off his body. Then he smiled and handed the picture to Chu Yutian: "Chu Ge, the overall plane diagram of the entire military factory was completed, now it is Not..."

Chu Yutian seems to smile and laugh, and the picture is shook with one hand: "Remember that someone once said that it is very difficult to make drawings after opening the eye."
Xiao Ziling's glimpse, and carelessly, in order to go to the underground base earlier, he forgot this. At the beginning, he only lied to lie in the sky.

The rounded eyes turned a little, and Xiao Ziling grabbed his head in one hand and smiled on his face. "The last time I had to worry about Chuge's drawing, I felt that I was useless when I went back, so I always practiced Kailing. Eyesight charting, now it’s a bit of a success. I originally wanted to train you to give Chuge a surprise..."
Xiao Ziling’s expression is pure and sincere. In the eyes of others, it’s a simple big child. The shyness that has not been done after one thing is discovered, people can’t help but sigh. This is really a A sincere good boy.

Chu Yutian mouth can not help but twitch twice, speechless. Still pleasantly surprised, this kid will be pretending to be innocent, and it is a strong face to the extreme.
Xiao Ziling continued to smirk, pretending that he could not see the contempt in the eyes of Chu Yutian.

Chu Haotian shook his head and directly knocked him a head swearing as a punishment. He said: "You kid, you will be lazy."
Xiao Ziling touched his head, bitter face, a pair of you know why you must disassemble my expression, let Chu Haotian endure.
After taking the head of Xiao Ziling again, Chu Xiaotian smiled and said: "Don't be funny, come with me!"

When Xiao Ziling heard it, he immediately followed up, and he knew that it was going to the mysterious underground base. Sure enough, Chu Haotian turned a few turns, walked through several buildings, and finally stopped in front of a very inconspicuous warehouse.

"Xiaoling, do you see if there are any zombies in the presence?" Chu Yutian turned his head and said,
Xiao Ziling quickly opened the eye and found that two zombies wearing factory uniforms were wandering around in the warehouse: "Chu Ge, there are two zombies."

"Location!"
"One is four meters to the right of the gate, and one is in the far left corner." Xiao Ziling quickly reported the actual distance.
Chu Yutian knew the distribution of the zombies inside. This was when he slammed the button on the door of the warehouse and heard a "click", and the lock inside was released.

"Fortunately, the base's power generation equipment is still working." Chu Yutian said quietly, the tone is grateful, no violent breaks will not attract attention, which is very good for their actions, Chu Haotian does not want this The secret base is now discovered.

Chu Yutian indicated that Xiao Ziling was hiding on one side, and he violently opened the warehouse door and rushed straight in. Xiao Ziling thought that it would make a sound, but he did not expect that Chu Haotian went quietly after he entered. In the state of the eye, he saw that Chu Yutian went directly to use the space skills forbidden, directly banned the two zombies, and then reached out and waved, the head of the zombie was directly blurred, and the two headless zombies were slow.

Slowly slamming down, slamming the ground, Chu Haotian slightly hooked with his feet, let the two zombies quietly landed silently.
Chu Yutian whispered that Xiao Ziling came in, and Xiao Ziling immediately followed up.
Chu Haotian went to a corner of the warehouse, he began to seriously study the pattern of the ground, and finally about 2 meters in the adjacent corner, this stopped.

When he uncovered the floor and revealed a handle, Xiao Ziling knew that this was the key to opening the underground base. Sure enough, Chu Haotian turned the handle to the left, and in the opposite corner, there was a small hole about one square meter.

Chu Yutian showed a smile. It seems that the steps to open the door on the information have not changed. It is necessary to know that this base will change the way of entering and leaving every ten days. Fortunately, when the materials were received, the last days came. This base has not had time to replace it with new ones.

The two walked to the hole and saw that there was a vertical staircase going straight down. Because of the light problem, I didn't see how deep the hole was.
Chu Haotian did not hesitate, stepping down the vertical stairs from the hole.

Xiao Ziling followed Chu to the sky and climbed for about three or four minutes in a darkness. He finally felt that he was stepping on the land.
Xiao Ziling was surprised: "I didn't expect it to be so deep, there should be forty or fifty meters."
Chu Haotian shook his head: "Accurately it should be 60 meters deep."

Because Xiao Ziling opened his eyes, although it was dark, he could still see the large outline of the place where he is now. However, he is still worried: "Chu Ge, how can we get in without light?"

"There is a way!" Chu Yutian did not hide it, he groped directly on the wall.
"What is Chu Ge looking for? My spiritual eye can now see a contour, maybe it can help a little." Xiao Ziling was curious.
"That's great, you can help me see if there is a wall lamp on the wall." Chu Yutian listened, and quickly told him that he would not have to crawl like a gecko.

"Chu brother took a step back and reached out directly, yes, that is." At the prompt of Xiao Ziling, Chu Haotian found the wall lamp at once. He held the wall lamp and suddenly pulled hard.
Originally this force will definitely squat down the wall lamp. I didn't expect the wall lamp to be pulled down to the next level. It was originally a height and became a half-hand height. And with this, suddenly the channel lights up at once. The door they came down suddenly closed again.

Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling were squandered by the shining lights. They closed their eyes subconsciously, but immediately realized that it was the most stupid way to close their eyes in an unknown place.

The two men suddenly widened their eyes. At this time, a passage of several tens of meters long was completely presented in front of the two. At the top, all the lights are on. When you see a thick layer of dust in the channel, you know that there is no survivor in this base.
Chu Yutian's face was serious. He whispered a careful sentence and walked into the passage alone, leaving one clear footprint after another.

Xiao Ziling did not dare to run around, cautiously he followed the footsteps of Chu Yutian and followed Chu Yutian.
At this time, the two came to the end of the passageway and ushered in a closed iron gate. Xiao Ziling unconsciously inspected the environment with a spiritual eye, and then turned to look at Chu Yu Tiandao: "There are still two zombies inside, the terrain is a room close to ten square meters."

Chu Haotian waited for this. He nodded and pressed the password button on the top of the door lock again. The door suddenly opened automatically.
Inside, the two zombies heard the movements on this side, and they turned back and looked angry at the sky.

Since the doors they came down were closed, Chu Haotian’s actions were much bolder. At this time, the roar of the zombie did not let him solve it quickly, which was completely different from the action of prohibiting the sound at the beginning.