47. Evolution of the eyes

Chapter 47: Evolution, the ability of the right eye to reverse the sky.

His Qingxin cultivation is actually a very overbearing sacred technique. This time, the active attack will sweep away the aura of several kilometers around, and all of it will be absorbed into the 100-meter space of Xiao ziling.

In fact, even Xiao Ziling's clearing of the heart broke through the second layer, and then how to refine the body can not eat all of this aura, and finally, even if there is no explosion, but also died, a meridian is broken for life.

But fortunately, Chu Yutian found that a strong aura is a good time to practice, so that all the players have joined the cultivation, helping Xiao Ziling to consume this huge vortex of rioting aura to let him escape this life and death.

Of course, Chu Yutian team also seized this opportunity, the strength of the players almost increased, the team suddenly had three second-order awakened people, namely Yi Yilong, Lu Yuntao, and Qin Shangfeng. Dai Hongfei had already been second-order, and this time it jumped to the second-order top.

Dong Haozhe is very fortunate. The second-order barrier that has not broken through for a very long time has also made a successful breakthrough this time. He successfully advanced to the third-order and became another third-order powerhouse of the team.

As for Chen Jingwen... His strength is always a mystery. It is estimated that he only knows which level he has reached, but everyone understands that he will never be lower than the second order. This kind of thing is really mysterious.

Of course, the most beneficial thing is Chu Yutian. It is necessary to know that the dual-system cultivating is originally several times more than the singular abilities. Although Chu Yutian is unique, cultivation is faster than ordinary awakening. Several times, but the restriction of the dual system still makes him unable to quickly improve his strength and surpass everyone.

And this time... Chu Haotian's original third-order primary strength suddenly jumped to the third-order top, especially the thunder and lightning system, Chu Yutian faintly felt the possibility of breakthrough, this discovery makes Chu Yutian has been a heavy entangled heart slightly Relieved some, of course, did not want to wait too long enter the fourth level soon... God horses are clouds!

Undoubtedly, when Xiao Ziling's energy burst in the third-order crystal nucleus caused the qing dynasty to riot, and a lot of absorption of the aura caused his own crisis, the Chu Haotian squad occupied the big profit for him.

However, if he don't share this energy to all orher warriors, Xiao Ziling probably can't safely pass the crisis, so it's impossible to say who is benefiting who.

He don't know how long it took, Xiao Ziling's swaying and fascinating, and the mind was gradually clear, and he violently hit a spirit, and quickly checked the energy in his body.

However, it is found that the heart is still beating, and it still orderly manner to absorb the surrounding aura energy.

Xiao Ziling was surprised to find that the meridians in the body were widened from the original stream into the river, and the meridians were more elastic and energetic than before. This allows Qingxin to absorb a lot of speed. The amount that was originally absorbed in an hour can now be fixed in just ten minutes, which undoubtedly greatly increases his cultivation speed. The energy of the surrounding riots also slowly tends to be calm down, which allows Dantian to absorb energy calmly and slowly fill the gap.