19. She is Reborn too

Jiang Qingyu found the steps under the laughter of Xiao Ziling, and his face was irritated to Xiao Ziling: "What are you laughing at? Is it wrong?"

"No, no." Xiao Ziling quickly shook his head. He didn't want to offend her. If he was seen by Chu Haotian as in his previous life, he would be guilty of her revenge, and this women would be vengeful.

"What do you laugh at?" Jiang Qingyu shout at him.

Xiao Ziling is a bit embarrassed. To tell the truth will definitely annoy Jiang Qingyu, but it’s hard to lie to her now, because there is really no good reason to explain why he laughs.

The hesitation of Xiao Ziling caused the attention of Chu Yutian, and the cold voice followed: "I also want to know, what are you laughing at?"

Jiang Xiaoyu’s heart is a joy, Chu Haotian is not as indifferent as he is, perhaps he is a boring sao-type man, even if he really has a good impression on her, she was afraid it will not be easily revealed, no wonder the Jiang Qingyu have to Take the first initiative. Jiang Qingyu ’s eyes were very clear, and the confidence that had been hit was soared.

Xiao Ziling saw the big boss speak, did not dare not answer that may offend Jiang Qingyu and she was retaliated by her, but now she must first lick her own food and clothing parents, and later said that the ship will be straight to the bridge, ready to sail.

Xiao Ziling’s idea must be, and immediately hang a pure smile: “My sister’s age should be older than Chu Ge... So I’m listening to my sister called Chu Captain Chu Ge, I think it’s very fun.” he was not sure if he is so ignorant.

(Narrator: Dear, isn't that about yourself?)

Jiang Qingyu the words and suddenly turned red, and for a time he was speechless.

"You kid, Jiang sister is respecting Chu Ge, don't know what to call him." Zhang Aiyi, who was on the side, finally reacted and immediately refuted the reprimand. She thought that this boy is really badboy, which pot does not open which pot.

Xiao Ziling heard that he was not angry. Instead, he nodded his face and said, "Oh, that's it! It's me misunderstanding."

She don’t know why Xiao Ziling’s expression is more sincere and innocent so other people think that this thing is funny. Under this time, the other members of the Chu Haotian tian team can’t help but laugh. They look at Jiang Qingyu and compare Chu’s, but they haven’t  feel awkward, now he see, well, it’s really a violation of the song.

The smiles in Chu’s eyes are swept away, and people are quick to detect. In the eyes of everyone, there was still a cold expression, and the answer to Xiao Ziling was irresponsible.

The face of Jiang Qingyu was somewhat colorful because of the laughter of everyone. She also had a bit of sadness and a look at Chu Yutian. She hope he can stop his member rude behaviors.

Her look of grievances is somewhat pitiful. It is a pity that Chu Haotian didn't even have a look at her at all. She wasted this expression of affection.

Zhang Aiyi couldn’t stand in the side, and went to the front of Chu Haotian’s cute and blunt words: “Chu Ge, you see, Jiang’s sister is going to cry, Jiang’s sister would not know the age of Chu Ge, she just follow Everyone to call you Chu Ge is also very normal, it is the kid is just hateful!" After finishing the bulging cheeks, deliberately pretending a disgusting expression, glanced at Xiao Ziling.