35. New ability rising

The night of apocalypse day is darker than that of the Heian era, and the moonlight is barely visible. The clouds above the earth seem to be thicker than before. Xiao Ziling, who was lying alone in bed, began to think about the daytime things.

In fact, the words that were said during the day were deliberate. In fact, losing his right eye and his speed ability is very hard for XiaoZiling, but what shouldhe do, do he have to cry and scream, should he regret it?

Xiao Ziling is not so stupid, so he has created a loyal image of a younger brother, in front of others. His goal is to become Chu Xiaotian confidant younger brother. Even if he has no strength, he must leeched to Chu Haotian for the rest of his his life and wouldn't give up on him.

Therefore, in the eyes,  Yan Yilong and Lu Yuntao’s immpresions of innocent Xiao Ziling loyalty  would always be passed to Chu Yutian’s ears. He wouldn't believe that Chu Haotian heart's wouldn't moved once.

Ziling had to be patient, and he didn’t have to rushed to Chu Yutian. Chu Yutian definitely will heard it himself. This shock is even stronger than the announcement. If Chu Yutian did put him in the heart, Xiao Ziling will be surprised.

But Chu Haotian is a deeper person who is more and more hidden, he wants to see the other side of Chu Haotian's reactions. if not, Xiao Ziling will be disappointed.

After a long period of time, he found that there was nothing wrong with his words and deeds that spoken to Yi Yilong

Ow he want to focus on cultivating his heart and mind with peace.

The reason why Xiao Ziling’s performance is calm even after he lost his speed ability is because he want to try his other abilities power. As long as he cultivates for a while, he believes that he can train on his water ability, so his strength can not be reduced, and he can also act as a water system awakener.

Of course, if he still have his speed ability it would be better and his strength will be stronger, due the fission of his abilities. He also believe that there is more chace to gain higher status in the team of Chu Haotian.

So Xiao Ziling quickly entered the state of meditation. When he was working on the heart and mind again and again, he found that some auras automatically entered his right eye and the affected parts of his legs, and began to repair the damaged tissue.

A burst of joy, Xiao Ziling wakes up from meditation, did not expect that his inner force actually has the function of treatment and recovery which is undoubtedly good news for Xiao Ziling, perhaps his injuries will recover soon.

This fact made Xiao Ziling feel powerful, and once again settled down to meditate and cultivated his innerforce.

In the next ten days, Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling spend time on learn and cultivating, but the duty of the other squad  member did not stop.

Dong Haozhe Chen Jingwen took turns to lead the team after he learned the truth of the pier, and collected all kinds of materials madly after all. No one knows whether the powerful zombies at the dock will attack the city. If this is the case, it is estimated that no awakened person can deal with it at present, leaving only the retreat, so it is a bit more to collect now.

Day by day due the help of Chu Yutian team, more and more survivors have been rescued. The Green Fence Park has become a well-known survivor of Shencheng. Many powerful mutants have taken them. Friends and family members joined them.