147.Good Younger Brother

Chapter 146: Thoughtful, how good the younger brother.

Half-conscious in the arms of Chu Yutian Xiao eyes which were closed finally found the focus in Chu’s call. Seeing the reassuring face, he smiled with peace of mind, his opening chapter 146 All of the thunder and lightning abilities of Chu Yutian, since it is the request of Xiao Ziling, Chu Haotian certainly does not have any hands.

To be frustrated, you must be frustrated.

He saw a thunderous thunder on the surface of the dock. It covered the entire surface of the river and heard numerous harsh currents screaming. After about three minutes, all the lightning abilities were consumed. The river surface that was covered at this time was finally revealed to them again.

At this moment, the river surface is covered with countless black ash, the body of the fifth-order variegated aquatic grass and the tentacles are all turned into a coke, floating on the river surface, and one of the crystal nucleus flashing green light quickly goes to the river. The bottom sinks.

When Chu Yutian returned to the shore with a teleport, he had more nucleus in his hand.

The crystal nucleus is very beautiful, just like a green crystal clear multi-faceted gemstone. Even in the dark, you can see the dazzling light that comes with it. Xiao Ziling sees with some fascination.

He has never seen such a crystal nucleus in his life. In the past ten years of mixed life, he only harvested the fourth-order crystal nucleus. Although the fifth-order team was hunting when he was in the team, how could he get this cannon fodder? Unexpectedly, this time, only after more than four months, there is a fifth-order crystal nucleus appearing in front of his eyes.

It is no wonder that his predecessor can only become an inconspicuous cannon fodder. The performance of the protagonist is far from the protagonist's performance. Ten years later, he can't compare with the current Chu Yutian... This fact has lowered his sentiment.

Chu Yutian saw Xiao Ziling's unsatisfactory look, thinking that his injury had a problem, and asked: "Xiaoling, is there a problem with yout wound, is it painful?"

When he said that, Xiao Ziling looked up and saw the face of the ice that had been unchanged for a thousand years. The face was tense at this moment, and the heart was warm and happy at once. The original low mood suddenly improved.

In any case, in this life, he stunned Chu Yutian, a big backing with a shining pig's foot, and believed that this life is different from the previous life. Let him be cannon fodder? Let's talk to his older brother first.

Xiao Ziling’s mood was so pleasant, and her face smiled sweetly: “Chu Ge, Don't worry.. I’m fine, I just feel that this crystal nucleus is very beautiful, but its owner has let us eat enough, some Feelings only."

Chu Yutian heard the words loose, he handed the crystal nucleus in his hand, Xiao Ziling looked at him doubtfully, did not know what his boss meant.

"Since it makes Xiaoling suffer a lot, let Xiaoling keep it." Chu Yutian's look restored the original light and light, but Xiao Ziling still heard a bit of awkwardness from his words. What happened to his boss? Is there any dissatisfaction with him who killed the fifth-order aquatic plants?

However, Xiao Ziling didn't care about the awkward boss in front of him. He couldn't hide his joy and carefully took over the nucleus. He said, "Are you really want to give it to me? This is the trophy of Chu Ge, how can I accept that."