75. Help!

Chapter 75: Help, he does not want to be a human sandbag!

Xiao Ziling took Xiao Qingyun to do all the formalities. It was already near the evening. Yan Yilong took out a work card representing the members of the logistics team and handed it to Xiao Qingyun, reminding that there is no small canteen for dinner. Everyone went to the big dining hall to eat. The meals are collected by this work card.

When Xiao Ziling was anxious, he still got a work card. Can he not eat? What is the most precious in the last days, food! His greatest right is lost inexplicably?

Yan Yilong smiled and pointed out the direction for him. It turned out that his work was stuck in his boss Chu Haotian. When he sent the work card, he was not there, so he was directly confiscated by Chu Haotian.

Xiao Ziling sent Xiaogu Xiao Qingyun to the logistics camp building. This building was originally a staff dormitory building of the military factory. It has five floors and is now allocated to the logistics team.

The upper level of the building is the women's dormitory, the fourth floor is the men's dormitory, and the third floor is the studio of each member of the logistics team. For example, Tang Jiaming's weapons manufacturing room, Qi Yilong's treatment room, Xiao Yinshu's dog Room, Chen Jingwen's office... and so on.

The bottom two floors are filled with more precious materials, such as weapons, medicines and the like.

Downstairs, a four-and-five-year-old girl was crying at her face at this moment, holding a puppy and sitting on the stairs, as if she had been abandoned by the world.

Xiao Ziling saw the inexplicable sorrow and grief in his heart. He thought that Xiao Yinshu thought of her father and mother again. He went up and asked: "Xiao Yinshu, what's the matter with you? Why sit here?"

Xiao Yinshu looked up and looked at Xiao Ziling, and suddenly he woke up, like finding a savior, shr wowed and burst into tears.

Two lines of tears flowed down the pink face. How can we stop it? The crying of her cry is sorrowful. Let Xiao Ziling suddenly feel helpless. He doesn't 't know what to do with kids. Please forgive Xiao Ziling's inaction, after all, he doesn't even had a child in the pastlife, still he died single.

On one side, Xiao Qingyun was pity, and Xiao Xiaoling, who was in front of the obstacles, was busy squatting down and whispering softly: "little sister.. don't cry, tell aunty who is is this naughty? Is this brother bully you ah? wait for the next aunt punch him for you . "

This is the case... she dare to be the chief culprit in bullying the child. Xiao Ziling is speechless. He is really innocent. God knows that he just kindly asked a word.

"No...not...it is a smile. It is sick." Xiao Yinshu finally stopped crying under the comfort of Xiao Qingyun, began to twitch and said the truth, but also washed the lyrics of Xiao Ziling.

Smile? Who is this? Xiao Ziling doesn't remember that name in their team. Is it new members?

Xiao Qingyun didn't know the situation here, but he patiently asked: "Smiley? Where is he now? Since he is sick, we will take him to see a doctor."

Xiao Yinshu took the puppy in his arms and said: "here, look this dog is called Smiley, he is not awake today."

How does this puppy look so familiar? Xiao Ziling became more and more familiar, and then saw the faint black lines on his back, and suddenly he woke up. Isn't this the mutant puppy that belongs to him?