113. Huaicheng city!

Chapter 113: Peach Blossom? Beauty is everywhere!

Chen Jingwen did not seem to understand the meaning of Dong Haozhe.

"You have to remember, who is the object of our allegiance? It is Chu Ge, not the leader who has no trace of the figure."

"Dong Haozhe? I have to say that my boss is a natural breeder. "

He didn't forget to arrange all kinds of beautiful women around him. And the plot is still exactly the same, let Xiao Ziling realize that the thief is definitely a wooden and creative old guy.

Well, this group of people are all young and beautiful girls, but they are more embarrassed now. The clothes they wore were somewhat shabby, without the pride and confidence of the past, but my look was a little more pitiful.

Xiao Ziling couldn't help but glance at Chu Haotian.

He want to see how my boss reacted to the beauty of the desperate situation. Unfortunately, Chu's face of ice is still not shocking. It's really hard to see what clues from his face. It seems that this scene simply cannot make him move. A little hidden.

Although Xiao Ziling is a bit intolerable, but he will not take the initiative to save people, the boss did not speak, what is his strength? He is very wise. Going out, everything is listening to the boss.

Moreover, even if these beautiful people did not save his share, did he not see his boss standing in front of him? The beautiful women thanked you a lot for the fake voice, and turned to stare at the boss. Xiao Ziling doesn't want to waste his energy, um. He is a small person with a supreme interest.

These girls didn't want to sit still, but unfortunately with the weapons in their hands, Xiao Ziling is really not optimistic about their endings. When they are in danger, they hear a few screams from the corner, and a fierce flame will come and surround them.

The zombies suddenly swallowed up, and then there were two quick figures, and the zombies around them were quickly cleaned up. A few beautiful women did not have the opportunity to go to the battlefield, and they were safe.

The treatment of the beauty is not the same.

There are always people who come to the hero to save the beauty at the crucial moment! Xiao Ziling spit out, thinking that before he was born again, he would not have seen half a passer-by to help out.

(Xiao children's shoes, you are awkward. Saying that you have this treatment in this world, it seems that someone has saved times...)

Chu Yutian saw this scene, his brow slightly wrinkled, he did not look back, just whispered to Xiao Zongling: "Explore the situation around and see who else."

Xiao Ziling heard the boss's instructions, and quickly converge on the eccentric mind, immediately opened the eye, and suddenly all the scenes around him.

"We have three people lurking in the corner of our right hand corner." Xiao Ziling whispered everything he saw as true.

Chu Yutian heard the words and gently decapitated. He blinked his eyes and hid a cold light. Is it a trap?

At this time, an anxious voice came over: "Xiner, you are all right!" The young man who gave the flame looked anxiously to the woman who fell to the ground and quickly got help.

The three girls saw the danger passed, and this fell to the ground. The other two people who helped clean up the zombies were young people of very young age.

At this time, they were holding a watermelon knife and watching them around, fearing that there would be hidden zombies coming out to attack. This group is very young, about twenty years old.

The girl named Xiner was helped. She looked up and smiled at the young man. On the side of the vagueness, she even made Xiaoziling look awkward. Relying on, the woman who appears is more beautiful than one, which is simply the strength to challenge his boss.

After the singer thanked him, this came to the driver's seat of the car. He said with a soft tone: "I'm sorry, because I want to avoid the zombies, I am eager to escape the intersection, and almost let you fall into the encirclement of zombies. I am sorry. "The kind of apology makes Xiao Ziling look a little bit unbearable, and there is an impulse in the heart to make a good speech."

Chu Haotian ignored all this. He pulled his own hat and tried to cover his face. He said coldly: "We have to hurry, please let go!"

Chu Yutian did not show mercy, so that the singer's face was a stiff face. She did not expect that a man could ignore her charm, and she couldn't speak for a while.

The flame-stricken

saw Chu's cold and unrelenting cold attitude. He saw that the goddess in his mind was awkward and his heart was strongly dissatisfied. How could his sweetheart be subjected to this cold reception, so he angered: Xiner apologizes, how can you treat her like this? You must apologize to Xiner!"

Xiao Ziling was shocked. He widened his eyes and looked at the amazing young man with a look of strange eyes. He said that the uninvited, the one who automatically fell in front of their car was the sweet girl... it affected their driving on the road.

They are, they are also theirs... But Chu's attitude is not what they expected, it is their mistake. What is this thinking...

Brain damage, absolute brain damage! Xiao Ziling is decisive!