25. Group of zombies

Somewhere in the dock, Xiao Ziling held the Tang knife and looked around carefully. There was nothing more than a boundless container in sight. The situation was whispered in the mouth, and the container was crossed over without stopping.

The eye has been quietly opened, and the whole world has become a three-dimensional three-dimensional, clearly seeing what is in the closed container.

The countless circle full of the entire container, it is estimated to be a tire, the container seems to be a car, is it an imported car? Huh? What is inside, there are small boxes inside, but there are small circles in one small box, is it fruit?

Xiao Ziling suddenly felt that some of the saliva was dripping, and the fruit had not been eaten after the end of the day. Xiao Ziling discovered that he seems to have forgotten the existence of fruit. When the fruit was stored, it was not included in the list. Now I am afraid that only some fruits purchased in the supermarket will be purchased. This is undoubtedly not enough.

He asking himself whether he want to take this container? Xiao Ziling was heart-warming. He didn't know if his current mental ability could collect this huge container. However, in such a strange situation, if the mental power is exhausted, it is undoubtedly a suicide. Xiao Ziling sensibly pressed his greed and decisively turned and left the container.

But he feels something Strange? what is that? Under the spiritual state of Xiao Ziling, he saw a personal shape filled with 50 meters in the distance, and the lines did not move. Is it a humanoid puppet?

Xiao Ziling closed the eyes of the spirit, wanted to see the normal appearance, but found the location of the humanoid object in the state of the eye, but only saw a push container like the side.

There are no lines of containers! Xiao Ziling’s heart is doubtful. Unwilling to open his eye again, he saw it, or a personal object, no less than a few thousand.

Xiao Ziling’s heart was shocked. Are they all zombies? But why can't you see it under normal conditions?

Xiao Ziling suddenly remembered the horror zombies of the spiritual evolution of the past generations at the beginning of the last days, letting countless mutators and abilities break. Is there also one here?

A

lthough he have never seen such a zombie, Xiao Ziling also knows very well. In his past live, Xiao Ziling’s team had encountered this kind of  situation. He did not see zombies around him, but his teammates were screaming and suddenly injured or death.

They can't see the enemy. They don't have the ability to fight back. They can only escape or die. There are only a few people who have survived. Xiao Ziling was lucky enough to escape because of the speed advantage.

Because of this, Xiao Ziling, who lost his team, could only become a wanderer, flow to the bottom of society, and finally become a mercenary for survival. It’s nice to say that it’s a mercenary. It’s actually a kind of cannon fodder that sells life for the employer.

Xiao Ziling knew that this matter was big, and immediately connected the report: "Chu Ge, there are spiritual zombies here, so that everyone can gather together, don't go away, otherwise it is dangerous."

"Everyone is concentrated in me, my coordinates are 110.70." After listening to Xiao Ziling's words, Chu Haotian did not doubt, directly ordered.

The scattered four people quickly concentrated on the side of Chu Yutian, and Chu Haotian whispered: "Xiaoling, what is going on?"

Xiao Ziling smiled and didn't hesitate.

He replied: "Chu Ge, My mental strength is abnormal. I didn't think that the zombies were too strange. I used my mental power to probe and found that there are obstacles that can only hinder my mental strength. The evolutionary, so I suspect that there is a zombie that evolved into a spiritual system. Perhaps he used mental power to obstruct our view and let us not see what we should see."

When Xiao Ziling came over, he had already thought about how to answer. After all, there was no reason to say that there was a spiritual zombie. It would always be doubtful. He just didn’t expect Chu Yutian to choose to believe him directly until the meeting. He was slightly touched. It is no wonder that the people in the Chu Yutian team were all dead to him. He treated others.

Chu Yutian did not ask Xiao Ziling's ability in detail. Everyone has his own secrets. He himself has to be different from others. Chu Yutian does not think that there is no secret to be trusted. He nodded and then asked: "Can you tell which direction is obstructing?"

"There!" Xiao Ziling directly pointed out the unusual place where he saw his spirit.

"There are piles of containers everywhere, there should be no problem." Dong Haozhe looked at the direction pointed by Xiao Ziling, and asked in disbelief.

"Other places, the mental exploration is very smooth, only that place, blocked, and can not find out." Xiao Ziling was smashed.

Chu Haotian prevented Dong Haozhe from continuing to ask, and he signaled everyone to follow him. Less than 30 meters away from there, Chu Haotian said to Dong Haozhe:

"Haozhe, you use air cannons to try to hit the container."

"Okey!" Dong Haozhe did not hesitate. He stepped forward. When he was close to 20 meters, he pushed his palm and a strong air cannon rushed to the place.

Boom! A loud noise broke the silence of the pier and broke the illusion.

He only heard the roar of the cockroaches. He saw the towering container pile suddenly disappeared. What appeared in front of everyone was the zombie group that threw in thousands of roars.

"Run!" Seeing such a large group of zombies, Chu Yutian, who has been cold and expressionless, can't help but change his face and directly order everyone to flee.

He pointed his finger at the direction of the zombies and shouted: "Electric screen!"

Between the last Dong Haozhe and the zombies, a wall curtain consisting of lightning suddenly appeared. It was about 10 meters high and 3 meters long. The zombies were directly blocked by the zombies.

The zombies did not hesitate to pounce on the electric screen. Ashes, but this kind of unruly behavior also brought effect, and soon the zombies consumed the energy of the photovoltaic screen and eventually disappeared into the air. More zombies are chasing them without obstacles.

"Damn! There are  zombies of speed evolution!" Dong Haozhe, who was at the end, saw the zombies getting closer and closer, and could not help but curse. To fight with ordinary zombies he still have a Chace to win but  if its zombies of speed evolution, he can not run.

He have already felt that the sharp claws of the zombies will catch themselves. Dong Haozhe is desperate to run forward, ready to fight hard. He knows that once he stops, he will fall into the next zombie group. It is really a life of nine deaths.

When it was said that it was too late, Chu Yutian’s sentence was “forbidden” and the zombies behind Dong Haozhe suddenly stopped there, keeping the action of waving their claws.

A knife and a light, the zombies who were banned there suddenly fell to the ground, and the whole body fell uncontrollably toward Dong Haozhe.

Dong Haozhe flashed, and the head did not return to run. The hand swayed to the side and shouted in the mouth: "Thank you, Xiaoling!" It turned out that Xiao Ziling saw Dong Haozhe dangerous, quickly turned back, and perfectly matched with Chu Yutian, instantly killed this evolutionary zombie that followed the speed of Dong Haozhe.