170. Mission

Chapter 170: Levels? The rules of the game!

Chu Haotian glanced at everyone, and this slowly said: "So, in this action, people are not much more than just cleaning up the energy center.

After installing the electric engine, they will quickly evacuate." He looked up and fired a circle. Several of you here continue, "We can't rule out the possibility that we are caught up in the encirclement.

We must know that the creatures that reach the fifth order, whether they are zombies or mutant plants, their wisdom is multiplied and not weaker than us." The docks in Huaicheng prove that they can find weaknesses to attack, and the Xiaoziling hostage incident is the embodiment.

Chu Yutian’s reminder makes everyone more alert. It seems that this action is definitely not as easy as before. He's afraid this is a very dangerous action.

Chu Haotian saw everyone pay attention to it, so he arranged: "Jingwen stayed behind this time, preventing the guy from finding a chance to attack you because we were dispatched."

Chen Jingwen nodded his waist and said, "Yes, Chu Ge!"

Chu Yutian eyes turned to Qi Yilong and immediately decided: "Yilong will act with us this time." This action is very dangerous, and medical personnel are indispensable.

Qi Yilong quickly stood up and replied: "Yes! Captain!"

Chu Haotian put his gaze on Dong Haozhe: "Haozhe, you will act with me this time, choose four to five strongest players in the battle group, led by Hongfei, your mission is to ensure power. The safety of the generator."

Dong Haozhe and Dai Hongfei immediately nodded and said they knew.

In the end, Chu Yutian looked around the people in the attacking group. The final sight fell on Xiao Ziling. He ordered: "All the personnel in the attack group listened to the arrangement of the child..."

The name of Chu Yutian’s sudden change is to tell everyone, Xiao Ziling is no longer the original Xiaoling, but the deputy leader of the attacking group.

The attacking group was all led by the people. Arrange all of this, Chu Yutian hands clasped his chest, looking at the direction of the town faintly said: "I really want to know what is hidden in the town..."

Among them, the hidden sensation of the cold is felt by everyone. The town is the site of Chu Yutian, but it is occupied by a powerful guy, which makes Chu Haotian very unhappy.

Early the next morning, everyone concentrated on the place of departure. Several suburban vehicles have been parked there, and there is a car that has been retrofitted overnight. There is a pocket behind it and the power generator has been loaded.

The basics of the attacking group were all released, including the smiling parents. The two mutant dogs that have reached the top three ranks, except for Chu Xiaoqi, are absent.

Originally, Chu Xiaoqi wanted to follow, and he just wanted to re-apply. When he was holding the clothes of Xiao Ziling, he was destroyed by the bright eyes of Chu Yutian. He took the lead and grabbed Xiaoziling and moved away. Xiaoqi was so depressed that he climbed into the bed and went into the bed to continue sleeping.

Xiaoqi's cultivation method is to sleep, which makes Xiao Ziling all kinds of hatred, why is he not like this? Of course, he did not work hard when he cultivated, saying that he seems to be trained by someone... Of course, he would not admit that someone’s arms are comfortable and comfortable. Because he has to let someone guilty about it, knowing that he is making the necessary sacrifices to match him.