104. Your son is very hansome Chu Captain!

Chapter 104: Chu Ge, your son is very good!

After all, Chu Yutian, who had not been driving for a long time, still had some reluctance to worry about Xiao Ziling and Chu Xiaoqi. He was afraid that Chu Xiaoqi was not tamed, Xiao Ziling could not suppress it, and what was wrong, so he decided to go to the forward line personally. exactly.

He didn't expect him to see the battle group all the time, just like the state of sleepwalking, he didn't know what to do, it is not as orderly as he imagined. This situation makes Chu Yutian suddenly angry. He's very dissatisfied with how Dong Haozhe has let the battle group feel like this.

He was in a bad mood, and the embarrassing momentum broke out, so that all the members of the striker line were not under the pressure of his precautions. Some of the low-powered people were even crushed to the ground.

The people in the middle of the squad, allerted by the sudden pressure of Chu Haotian’s sudden momentum, they involuntarily transported their abilities, resisted this powerful pressure, and gave their eyes a respectful light. This is their captain and powerful. So that anyone can only look up.

However, this kind of respectful light, with the closeness of Chu Yutian, finally turned into shock when he was standing with Chu Xiaoqi.

Everyone opened their mouths and looked at the focus of the eyes. The two people who came out of the mold and the big ones had only one thought on the line of the striker. The captain’s illegitimate child appeared! They can be very clear that their captain is an unmarried man.

"Chu... Chu Ge, when did you have a son?" Dong Haozhe pointed to Chu Xiaoqi next to Chu Yutian, and blurted out this is this sentence.

In addition to this answer, can you explain the origin of Chu Xiaoqi? That almost identical face has already told Dong Haozhe the facts.

However, Dong Haozhe has a problem in his mind. That is when Chu Ge found a woman with a child? Why don't he know that? Be aware that they grew up together. Is it a one-night stand that he didn't know? Did the woman run with the ball?

Finally, the baby was quietly born  sent back to his father and they recognize each other? Dong Haozhe has made up for all the things, and has to say that Dong Haozhe is very suitable for being a third-rate writer.

It is a pity that he asked this question, but it provoked Chu Yutian to remember the cold knife to the extreme. Chu Haotian is very dissatisfied with Dong Haozhe's reaction. Dong Haozhe is one of the dead parties he grew up with. He knows the things about him best.

How can he think that he has an illegitimate child?

Xiao Ziling, who heard this, secretly snickered. I did not expect Dong Haozhe, one of the buddies, to condemn Chu Haotian, and believe that everyone is such an idea. In this way, his purpose has been reached. If he is not worried about Chu Haotian, he must leave some face to his own boss. He has already laughed a lot.

Chu Yutian did not explain to Dong Haozhe, but pointed out that Chu Xiaoqi, who was around him, announced to everyone: "I'am Chu Xiaoqi. I'm a new member of the attack group."

Chu Xiaoqi swept the people in the cold and cold, and even let everyone have the illusion that the captain was watching them...

This appearance, this momentum, this cold, plus this vision... yes. Sure enough, it was the kind of captain, everyone was enlightened.