44. Selling Cuteness

The collection of the logistics distribution center is still going on, and the cultivation and cultivation of Xiao Ziling during this time also makes her body and mind perfect.

However, Xiao Ziling knew that if he wanted to break through the barrier of his right eye and make his right eye clear, these preparations would not work, because there was still one thing in his heart that was not resolved.

I

f this matter is not resolved, it will inevitably affect the breakthrough. Although there is no basis, the experience of the last decade tells him that we cannot ignore the state of mind.

It is most important to upgrade the state of mind. Xiao Ziling hopes that this breakthrough barrier will have a great relationship with the smoothness of the right eye and the state of mind.

Moreover, the third-order crystal nucleus is still difficult to hunt. Xiao Ziling does not want to act recklessly, wasting this nucleus which is extremely precious at present. Missed this opportunity, he didn’t  know when it will be next time.

So how will he deals with the bureau that's  been setted up by Chu Haotian?

This problem has been bothering him for several days. Xiao Ziling is very clear that the wise Chu Yutian cannot leave such obvious loopholes carelessly. The reason why it is so obvious is actually a temptation. He wants to see how he responds.

Although Xiao Ziling is not very proficient in this kind of strategy, he has rwading several novels before, and he has seen a similar plot. In the past few days, he has really pondered a little bit of content.

Chu Haotian is seeing if he is sincere and can purely be trusted.

Suddenly, there are so many empty positions in the warehouse, and the people who collect the materials are sure to have a lot of meetings. So clearly understand that the full warehouse itself will doubt, it is easy to think that this must be taken away. Moreover, the second day of the investigation, there was an empty position.

The only thing that took away the materials was that night. As long as the position of the short position was carefully studied, it was understood that the missing materials were almost all precious food and energy. It is certainly accurate to start. He know the storage contents of all the warehouses.

And only he and Chu Yutian know this secret, it it's not him, it can only be Chu Haotian. Don't say that the warehouse map has been stolen, which is simply untenable. At present, which strong person has this ability to take away from Chu Yutian? Therefore, even if he does not open the eye, he will eventually infer that there is room for him on Chu Yutian’s side.

Then there are only two roads facing oneself, one is open and honest, and the other is silly.

In fact, Xiao Ziling really hopes to be able to handle the silly and full of things, then do not bother about this matter. It’s just that he understands that this is not the most appropriate solution.

If he pretend that he didn’t know... hebelieve that he have lost the opportunity to become a younger brother of Chu Yutian. Chu Yutian hates people who are not honest. Perhaps Chu Haotian will make up for it in other ways. He have to pay for it, but he certainly will have no hope of staying with him.

But if he being open and honest... it's not easy too, how to open the conversation, and what kind of attitude he will display, these acts will affect Chu Yutian’s judgment on him.