141. Counter-attacks

Chapter 140: Counterattack, disgusting Chu Yutian!

Xiaoziling, who looked down, saw Chu’s hand resting on the skirt finally retracted. The heart said: This is all over, can you let him go back and change clothes?

Hedidn't expect my boss to refuse to give up. Chu Yutian turned to the side of Xiao Ziling. The warm palm circled around the waist of Xiao Ziling. Chu Yutian sighed and said: "Xiaoling, you know the girl. What is the perfect place? It is here, the slim waist, the wind-free automatic self-contained posture, and you? There is no half-point grace."

After that, he did not forget to pat a few times on the waist to express his regret.

Xiao Ziling is no better than patience. He can’t help but feel sulking. Goddes, the bastard boss is a veteran who compares with a woman.

Can you make a man and a woman more women than women? Except for sissy and man. Also, is he so bad? His appearance is long, but he is biased towards his mother. Even if he wears a woman's dress, it seems that it is not too weird, but it is not as unbearable as the boss said. Is the boss deliberately attacking him to retaliate against his hatred of smearing his image?

Thinking of this, Xiao Ziling looked up and looked at Chu Yutian suspiciously, trying to find the true intention of this behavior from the face of Chu Yutian. However, seeing Chu Yutian’s usual expression can’t see a little message, only his eyes are awkward.

The spirit of Chu Yutian was concentrating on Xiao Ziling at this time. Of course, he discovered the sneaky movement of Xiao Ziling, so he asked faintly: "How? Not convinced?"

His hand was collected from the waist of Xiao Ziling, and he saw the bangs on the forehead of Xiao Ziling's forehead covering his eyes and gently plucked him away. Carefully hooked into his ear with his fingers, perhaps unintentionally, Chu Yutian's fingertips rubbed slightly on the ear wheel, and Xiaoziling's cheek ears suddenly became red.

That place is also one of his sensitive points. This is the natural reaction of the body that Xiao Ziling can control.

Xiao Ziling was blushing because of the action of Chu Yutian, and heard the question of Chu Yutian. Although he was upset but didn't want to be against the boss, he shook my head and said that he didn't have any opinions. He wanted to go back to the bathroom right now, and he could escape the fascinating sight of Chu Yutian and his mercy. Poisonous tongue.

However, Chu Yutian seems to criticize Xiao Ziling's addiction, and he does not want to let him go so easily. He saw him walking to the sofa and sitting down, Xiao Zongling, who was still on the side: "Stand here!" The direction of Chu Haotian is exactly in front of him. Very close to the sofa he is sitting on, almost at your fingertips.

Xiao Ziling had to squat in the past, and then squatted over the past. He didn’t ’t know why, facing the opposite side of the chest and leaning against the sofa. Being focused on watching Chu Haotian, who is close to him, Xiao Ziling’s heart has a feeling of shame.

He is trying to pull the skirt down and trying to cover up something. Is this the woman’s psychology? Is it because the woman’s heart is inherited by the woman’s clothes? Xiao Ziling, you are too inferior, everyone is a man, it is a public bath. At that time, everyone only had a towel around, and there was no problem. What are you afraid of?

Xiao Ziling finally gave himself enough gas, and finally found it in front of Chu Haotian.

Chu Yutian stared at Xiao Ziling slowly, and the blushing red eyes made him feel impulsive, wanting to see the grievances of Xiao Ziling's grievances. The bell in his heart rang and knew that things were out of control.