123. Collaboration of Ziling and boss Chu

Chapter 122: Bundling? Two grasshoppers on a rope.

This unexpected situation made Chu Yutian a hard time riding a tiger. He could only bite the scalp to hit the fifth.

Also affected is Xiao Ziling. The two men have reached the synchronization because of the connection of Qingxin. They have become a kind of complementary and unique cultivation method similar to double repair.

You have me and I have you in the power of two people, The energy absorbed by each is no longer a single cycle of individuals, but through the hands of Chu Yutian, it becomes a two-in-one cycle.

Although Chu Yutian's cultivation speed has increased several times at a very amazing levels . He has gained great benefits, but not only him Xiao Ziling also gain a greater benefits.

Because through the body of Chu Yutian, the energy that entered his body far exceeds the energy absorbed by himself. That is to say, Xiao Ziling's own body can only absorb a little energy in a second. But with Chu now he can absorb hundreds or even thousands of points in a second, this cultivation speed has directly turned hundreds of thousands of times efficient...

Of course, from the overall content, the energy absorbed by Xiao Ziling can not be compared with Chu Yutian. After all, his ontological quality is too wasteful, even if it is turned thousands of times, it is more than the original amount of Chu Yutian.

However, Chu Yutian was so shocked that Xiao Ziling, who had always relied on Chu Yutian to deliver energy, was miserable. Not only does he not absorb energy, but because of this kind of binding relationship, he runs a clear cycle of clearing between the two people.

Instead, he brings all his energy into the body of Chu Yutian, and he wants to help with ambitiousness. Chu Yutian hits the fifth order...

Passive Xiao Ziling's heart was depressed.

Originally, he wanted to stick to the cheapness of Chu Yutian's cultivation. He didn't think that this is cheap and bad. Immediately paid a painful price, this time he and Chu Yu naive to become two grasshoppers on a rope, the blessings and symbiosis and death.

Xiao Ziling, who knew the situation was in a hurry, did not dare to distract him. He did his best to run Qingxin. Desperately absorb the energy around, and strive to do his backup transmission work, and overcome this difficulty with Chu Haotian.

It should be said that Chu Yutian's fifth-order barrier is not so good. The energy group hit a few times and returned without success, because the foundation was not very solid, so the continuous impact made Chu Haotian's body begin to appear damaged.

If you fail again or twice, he was afraid that Chu's body can't support it. Xiao Ziling's heart was secretly anxious, perhaps it was the feeling of Xiao Ziling's anxious mood, and the Qingxin technique also began to calm down.

It was only a modest attitude that began to work as an auxiliary work, and it became anxious. It began to actively devour the energy around it.

As soon as the Qingxin Energy takes the initiative, then the situation will no longer be mastered by Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling.

Because of the engulfing of the pure heart, the energy around them began to violently rise. The entire sky, the energy of a hundred miles was suddenly attracted to the resort center as quickly as possible. quickly. Over the resort center, an invisible tornado gathered by energy gatherings fiercely flocked to Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling.