53. Hard Fight!

Chapter 53: Guild Wars, overwhelming confrontation!

The energy of the electric screen disappeared after about a minute, and the figure of the people was clearly presented in front of the mutant creeper, without any hindrance.

The mutant creeper saw that the thing that hurts it was gone, and the six rattans did not hesitate and directly hit the crowd. It is very wise, not choosing the strongest Chu Yutian, but going straight to the six people it thinks are weak.

Xiao Ziling was standing next to Chu Haotian, so this attack mutated creeper by passed him.

The new five new players and Yan Yilong are the targets of the mutant creeper.

"Halo!" Yan Yilong did not panic, his hands together, a circular halo appeared from his body, and spread like a wave. Although his attack ability is regular in the squad, his defensive ability can enter the top three in the squad. As a healer, protecting himself is equivalent to protecting everyone.

A rattan hit the surface of the light, and the rattan was directly bounced back. The light emitted was only distorted. A powerful attack was easily resolved by a dragon.

Five new players, one speed variator, two power variants, one soil abilities, and one special abilities.

The other special abilities awakener called Cao Yang, 22 years old. He is a college student. His response is the easiest one. When the rattan hits, the body suddenly turns into a black mist, scattered everywhere, and the rattan violently hits him. On the ground, the bloods splashed around and a deep welt was left on the ground.

At this time, Chen Jingwen's side, the scattered black fog like this side concentrated and condensed into a solid, Luo Lihong appeared.

Xiao Ziling saw this scene and opened his mouth in surprise. It turned out that there are such abilities in this world. Don't blame Xiao Ziling's ignorance, even if it has been mixed for 10 years in the last days, this strange power has never been seen.

Of course, this has something to do with his status. The world of cannon fodder is only a cannon fodder. It is impossible to appear in the underlying world like this special system.

The speed variator is Xu Xianghua, 25 years old. His tactics are relatively easy. He flashed directly on the speed. Two power variants, Luo Lihong, 26, one is Yu Yiwei, 22 years old. They have no other choice. He can resist, raise the weapon in hand and directly attack the incoming rattan.

Two violent collisions, the rattan was blocked back, but the two flew out at the same time, in midair, the blood in the mouth was uncontrollably ejected.

The earth abilities are called Tang Jiaying, a 36-year-old uncle. He is not easy to deal with. Although he has cut a thick earth wall to block the rattan attack, there is no other means of counterattack. He can only passively serve the rattan. Repeatedly attack the earth wall to consume his power.

Every time he attacked the earthen wall, he felt that his heart was violently hit, and a scent smelled straight into the nose. He knew that the earth wall could not be supported for a long time, but he was not alarmed. He knew that their captain would not stand by.

Sure enough, the six lightnings descended at the same time and flew to the six rattans.

"Hey!" The screams of screams rang again, and the six vines violently tumbling on the ground, as if the six lightnings made it very painful.