160. Do you want to die?

Chapter 159: Appeared, you want to die like this!

Regardless of whether the temperature drop in the hall is a problem that the fire dragon is broken, the black pot that is responsible for burning the fire dragon is backed up.

Xin brother saw Xiao Ziling just looking at him with a cold face, and did not listen to his words and came over. He was not angry. Instead, he smiled and said: "Yes, good, it is not the same as the woman I used to play, she is calm enough." His eyes are full of desire, and he can’t wait to immediately look at this girl’s pure and take off ths lovely girl’s clothes. Let him have a beastly desire.

Xiao Ziling was cold and authentic: "I just want to know where Hong Xiaolin is?"

"Hong Xiaolin? Who?" The strange name made the letter a glimpse. At this time, the woman who was waiting for him to massage reminded him in his ear, so he immediately smiled: "It turned out to be the woman, played a few times." It’s boring, so I’m throwing it under my hands. Why is she related to you?”

Xiao Ziling’s heart sank and his eyes were cold. In fact, when he came here, he had already foreseen that Hong Xiaolin’s ending might be a little bad, but he did not expect it to be so bad.

Since the girl didn't want to come over, the occupied letter brother was going to come to Xiaozongling personally. He stood up and did not forget to shake the nightgown before shaking, and intentionally or unconsciously touched his armpit.

This wretched man's appearance made Xiao Ziling really want to cut down that disgusting little peewee, so as not to obstruct his eyes.

Looking at the letter brother slowly came over, Xiao Ziling's heart secretly guarded him to open the identification directly.

Anyway, it is the hostile person, and I believe that the old assembly will solve him. Xiao Ziling does not worry about his ability to be exposed. Soon the information of the letter brother appeared in the right eye.

Identification: Wang Xin, special department fourth-order mutator, skill: no, no field. Analysis: What? How did this analysis come out? what…

Are you still alive? Thankfully, he can finally come out with a sigh of relief. Ok, look at the words that let me out again and let me say a few more words, pro............... (Omitted five hundred words spit) Once again, you are really a masochist, do not explain.

Xiao Ziling suddenly found that he was incomparably calm under the repeated stimulation of the analysis. Now, when he sees such stimulating words, he actually has no fluctuations in his emotions. It is like saying that others are accepting indifferently.

People really grew up in the blow, he has been hit to ignore this, and Xiao Ziling is satisfied.

However, he quickly became nervous. The leader of this base turned out to be fourth-order, and the skill was very strange.

He didn’t want other mutators to have a skill in every order. He only had two, one was no one, and there was no enchantment. What is the ability of this? Xiao Ziling’s intuition felt that this person was not simple, and he was afraid that saving people might not as easy as he imagined.

However, after thinking about it, he continued to calm down. The omnipotent boss at home is here. He is afraid of a bird. Well, Chu Haotian should be honored. His younger brother has unconditionally trusted him to believe that there is nothing in the world that he can't do...