122. Is this called double cultivation?

Chapter 120: Double repair? Overbearing mindlessness!

How huge is the power of Chu Yutian's own power, and the second layer of Qingxin can't be compared with him. So Chu Yutian firmly suppressed the energy group of Qingxin with an absolutely overwhelming amount, and began to guide it to absorb the energy fragments that are ramming in the body.

At first, there was some reluctance to clear the heart. After all, it was oppressed. However, as time went on, Qingxin began to be attached to the energy of Chu Yutian.

As long as the energy of Chu Yutian runs, there is no need for Chu Yutian. Going to guide, the pure heart surgery automatically followed up, which made Chu Yutian think of the character of Xiao Ziling, but what kind of energy group is there, obviously a guy who is bullying and afraid of hard and flattering.

However, the cooperation of the Qingxin technique also made Chu Haotian guide the energy to become easier. When he helped Xiao Ziling to reintegrate the scattered energy into a group, Chu Haotian began to input a large amount of his energy, and the complete energy. Convergence, together with the impact of the ascending barrier, I hope to successfully help Xiaoziling success.

The top-level energy of Chu Yutian is very strong. In addition, Qingxin is obeying the energy source of Chu Yutian. Therefore, this step has not been greatly hindered. In the fifth impact, Xiao Ziling’s body is bound. The barrier of clearing the heart is broken and the steps are successful.

The level of clearing heart began to systematically repair the body of Xiao Ziling, and when it was too heavy, it caused a certain burden on the body of Xiao Ziling, causing damage to the body.

If it is not repaired in time, it will give the body. It brings a lot of hidden dangers, and may not be seen at present. But when it is upgraded in the future, it will completely erupt.

When Chu Yutian saw the water coming to the ground and was trying to withdraw the energy in Xiao Ziling's body, there was an accident.

The Qingxin Energy Group, which is still warming up the body of Xiao Ziling, feels that the huge energy group guiding it has to be evacuated.

It was very uncomfortable to follow the retracing energy group and marched along the palm of Chu’s palm to Chu’s body.

Chu Yutian wanted to immediately cut off the recovery of the ability, to prevent the invasion of Qingxin, but found that the hegemony of Qingxin had never been lost.

The previous meekness was just a cover-up. It completely ignored Chu’s rejection. He followed Chu’s palm and entered Chu’s body. He took a circle in his body and left for a tour. After the traces, he again turned back to the body of Xiao Ziling in the arms of Chu Yutian.

Chu Yutian pays close attention to the situation in his body and finds that this energy does not cause any harm to him, but it is greatly beneficial to him. Qingxin surgery is such a cycle in his body.

It turned out that his original messy energy was purified again. It took him a few days to fully absorb the energy. At the moment, because of the pure heart surgery, he quickly merged with his own power to become his own energy source... ...this is simply a matter of several times to improve his cultivation.

Chu Haotian raised his eyebrows in surprise. He did not expect to simply help Xiao Ziling he will have such advantages. Since this energy is harmless to him, Chu Haotian will breathe a sigh of relief and begin the final finishing work.