182. The Test

Chapter 188: Trial, the whole army is annihilated?

Xiao Ziling quickly dropped these thoughts. He held a smile and took five players to try out their training ground. This is a spacious room. It was originally an indoor shooting range in the camp. It has been transformed into a place where the team members practice skills and learn from each other.

The five players walked in with Xiao Ziling, and saw that there were some refining equipment on the side of the wall, but there was nothing in the heart.

They looked at each other and didn't know what Xiao Ziling had brought them to come here.

Xiao Ziling smiled and touched his yawning smile in his arms and said to them: "You will understand when you are at the center. I hope that you can pass this pass safely."

The unconcealed worries in Xiao Ziling's eyes caused the hearts of several of them to hang up at once, he's afraid that this level is not so good. The mind secretly prepared, and this slowly walked to the center of the field. At the request of Xiao Ziling, they were five meters apart and stood in a circle.

Xiao Ziling said kindly: "people, the trial is coming soon, are you ready?"

The five people were secretly grateful. They heard that the last batch of trials had inadvertently said that they did not know when to start the trial. The two examiners were too sinister and there was no hint at all.

A teammate who is better than them said in a decadent manner that the two examiners were still asking for their opinions one second before, and the next moment of ruthless trial came, and he was brushed down without preparation. He didn't know why he have failed so far, and the trial is very inexplicable.

But this lovely, deputy deputy leader, cares about them everywhere, reminding them from time to time, no wonder the vice captain and the old Li will sigh that their luck is really good.

Five people quickly converge on emotions. They adjusted my essence to the best condition, and then nodded to Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling's heart is actually biting a small handkerchief, and all kinds of things are not willing to be in my heart. He actually wanted to learn Lu Yuntao and Wu Qingyun, secretly giving them a black hand and letting them be caught off guard. Then he held a hot tea and nodded me. He looked at them all kinds of struggles...

But now there is no way to satisfy this little wish of his own, the little devil in the heart, it is trying to use the small claws to fight. He begged him to let it out and blow a wind...

But he can only ruthlessly take this cute little guy back, because he wants to be the Virgin this time, he has to complete his own boss's entrustment, can not do whatever he wants.

Then Xiao Ziling realized that it was so painful to pretend that he was completely out of touch with himself. He really wanted to find the bricks to stun myself and make you ignorant. Calling you stupid, telling you that you only know how to be happy with your own boss...

Xiao Ziling is in this sad reminder, but can perfectly squeeze a bright smile. That is pure with a little rest assured, a little worried, a little helpless. Hebwas deceived by the five members of the team. At this moment, he knows that with this scene he will certainly be able to get the highest level of the safest era of the Shadow Emperor!