74. Chen Jingwen's attack squad

Chapter 74: Privileges? Chen's vice team's attack.

Xiao Ziling saw that everyone was gone, and then boldly went to the boss's side, flatteringly said: "Chu brother, how about my family?"

Chu Yutian faintly swept Xiao Qingyun, who was nervous and cramped: "According to the rules, living in the family area."

The treatment of family members can not compare with the treatment of the members of the squad. Xiao Ziling did not give up and asked: "Chu Ge, can't you arrange to put my aunt into the logistics group?"

When the words came out, Chu Haotian’s whole breath suddenly became dangerous. He squinted his eyes and said coldly: “Do you think that I am a person without principles?”

Xiao Ziling seems to be scared to the same, bowing his head and not dare to make a sound, a deliberate attitude to dispose of sincerity and admittance makes Chu Haotian feel a little better... Finally, this kid knows that the sky is thick!

Chu Yutian did not know, in fact, the performance is very different from the outside, Xiao Ziling is spitting, how to say this is so good, when I first received him, I did not see how many principles, this time I said the principle came.

Fortunately, Chu Yutian did not read the mind, otherwise a Buddha who was sure to be angry would be born, and the two Buddhas would ascend to heaven, and they could not teach them.

At this time, Chen Jingwen opened his mouth and said: "In fact, it is not impossible to enter the logistics group."

Xiao Ziling suddenly looked up and stared at Chen Jingwen with his eyes moist, and he didn't expect much attention.

In the eyes of Chu Yutian, the living detachment is a puppy that was caught by the bones of the meat. It was not so screaming at Chen Jingwen Wang Wang, and he waved his tail with enthusiasm. He suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

Doesn't this kid know that he is more pleading for him to be more effective? (Boss, have you forgotten your principles?)

Chen Jingwen was teased by Xiao Ziling's expression. He smiled and continued: "You must know the last time you docked. You can enjoy a privilege."

"Really?" Xiao Ziling was stunned by this surprise. He didn't know that there was this benefit.

Chu Yutian suspicion stunned Chen Jingwen, when did this decision? I don’t know why he is the boss. However, Chu Haotian will not refute Chen Jingwen's face on the spot. As long as he does not cover his bottom line, he can be tolerant.

"Yeah Of Course!" Chen Jingwen's smile implies a deep meaning. "But the privilege is only used once. I didn't tell you before because you didn't have any special needs, so you used this privilege on the group automatically this time..."

Chu Yutian heard a brow and a slight pick. Looking at Chen Jingwen with a smile, he already knows what Chen Jingwen is playing. It’s a pity... Chu’s mouth is slightly tilted, revealing a touch of fun.

Uh? What does Chen Jingwen means? Xiao Ziling’s original sparkling eyes filled with hope, suddenly became pure and clear, and a clear.

Chen Jingwen has a deeper smile. This is the real Xiaoziling. It is absolutely innocent and innocent, but how many can really understand? His right index finger said to Xiao Ziling twice: "I know you understand. Yes, if you choose to let your sister enter the logistics group, then you must out your position the attacking group..."