17. Saving 3 Woman

Xiao Ziling saw that the glass door seemed to be locked. The people inside couldn't open it. The people outside couldn't get in. Some of them were difficult: "This, how come in!" If Dong Haozhe is in, a direct air cannon will be fixed.

Chu Yutian coldly and coldly dropped a sentence: "Boy You, get them out." Without waiting for Xiao Ziling to respond, he turned and left, leaving only Xiao Ziling, who was too late to react.

Save them? How to do it? He is not a force variator, but he is speed and speed variator! Angrily defiant of the back of Chu Yutian, stunned than a middle finger.

Still not let go, Chu Haotian suddenly turned around, cold eyes swept over, scared Xiao Ziling directly turned, secretly spit a tongue, did not dare to look back at Chu Haotian's expression.

Perhaps without the pre-existing pressure to make every effort to survive, Xiao Ziling gradually returned to his former parents' undead character and was lively. Of course, because of their misunderstanding, Chu Xiaotian made Xiao Ziling unconsciously show this kind of behavior.

Xiao Ziling turned and missed the smile on Chu Yutian lips. If he saw it, he might not be entangled in the trust issue of Chu Yutian.

Chu Yutian's heart shook his head and sighed.

How did he soften the living treasure at the moment, and there wasn't a single member who dare to yell at him in the squad, including his two buddies. However, he also knows that his orders are very difficult for Xiao Ziling, but if he does not let Xiao Ziling's headaches, he will be even more unhappy.

Well, Chu Yutian admitted that he just can't see Xiaoziling happy! Because every time Xiao Ziling is happy, it is when he make him into trouble.

Of course, the order of Chu Yutian is not simply for Xiao Ziling, he has a more important purpose, that is, he must act alone, because he has a secret that must not be known to anyone, including his buddies, not to mention It is Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling, who was left alone, was still worried how to solve the glass door. He had already found a fire extinguisher in the corner of the supermarket and slammed it into the glass door. The glass door looked like glass. Actually it was not. It was sturdy and the fire extinguisher was only used to Leaving a little trace of the collision, there is no impact on the whole.

Without second thought, he can only open his eye ability and try to get some hints from it. In the state of the eye, Xiao Ziling saw the scene inside the door. There were three survivors inside, but he did not find any weaknesses on the door. It seemed that there was no shortcut, but only to force a violent break.

There is no way for Xiao Ziling, he can only mention the fire extinguisher, and slammed into the glass door, every time he squatted on the same landing point, hoping to add up the destructive power.

Sure enough, after knocking a dozen times, the glass door in the state of the eye, finally there was a faint purple dot. He has hope! Xiao Ziling's emotions were so intense that he could finally find a way to solved Chu Yutian confusion.

Xiao Ziling was full of energy, took off the sunglasses, waved a few arms, and began to concentrate on picking up the glass door. Not long after, he heard the voice of Dong Haozhe behind him: "Hey, Xiaoling, what are you doing?"

Xiao Ziling looked back and saw that Dong Haozhe came back. He was watching him curiously. Xiao Ziling was embarrassed to say: "There are people asking for help inside, Chu Ge want me break this door. But this door is quite strong, I am still trying."