Work

Tw: decapitation mention

—??? POV—

"So, Nighty, how are we gonna plan this?" I asked innocently, flinching as the goopy skeleton turned to face me. 

"We're going to strike like we always do crackhead." He replied smoothly. The nickname made me hiss, but he ignored it like he always does. Let's just say you've gotta be really stupid to wanna pick fights with Nightmare. 

"W-W-Which one— d-do we a-attack?" The glitchy and lagged voice of our second-in-command spoke up, yanking up several digital maps and models of Multiverse 401, Sector B. 

I eyed the dark boned skeleton, always fizzing and glitching out for some reason. He caught my stare, and I winked at him, making him roll his eyes. 

"Soon enough we'll be ready to strike again, we have to sort out the resources from the last raid of course." Nightmare spoke again. "And remember, they've called those Star shits on us already." 

I tensed at the memory, fire spreading, viciously devouring buildings and structures in moments. Humans and monsters alike, running for their lives, screaming and shouting for mercy and whatnot. I'm sure I was about to cleave someone's head off with my axe when they randomly shouted; 'THE STAR SANSES HAVE ALREADY BEEN CALLED ON YOU FREAKS!' And then I killed them. 

Humming softly I glanced about the room we were in. Either Nightmare was loaded, or he stole this place from someone who was loaded. We were inside his dark-themed mansion place. All of us with respective rooms, a kitchen, bathrooms, living areas. Basically, we were almost set. 

The 6 of us all had our own needs though, Nightmare only let us live here because we were the perfect tools for satisfying his. He needed negativity, Error needed space, I need food. The list goes on but soon enough I'll be back outside again, destroying AUs and leaving those who were meant to rot in despair to rot. 

I just hope that black-eyed kid doesn't come back to ruin everything. 

—Your POV—

It was currently 7:30pm, you'd just served a family of 5 their salads. After cooing at the baby, you returned to the kitchen to prepare more. This was routine for you, you were supposed to work in the kitchen but it never hurt to help out. 

You huffed, stretching out your arms, and loosening your posture. No orders had come in yet, and all the vegetables were washed and dried. Glancing at the people cutting and cooking you sighed, peeping your head out towards the dining area. 

Not a lot of people were in there, and anyone who was had already been served. Of course no one would come in. It was 30 minutes til closing time, and you're sure everyone wouldn't be fond of being out too late with all these reports about sickos terrorizing your multiverse.

Suddenly, someone says your name behind you, accompanied by a light tap on your shoulder.

Immediately you whipped around, slamming the door you had previously been peeping through shut. "Hey there—" You quickly glanced at her name tag, she was one of the few monsters here, and looked like a bunny of sorts. "Marris." You smiled weakly, and she took a small step back. 

"Th-the boss wants to s-s-see you..." 

You froze, yet your heart rate doubled. "O-ok thanks!" You said quickly sweeping past her and into the back. You gulped, hand pausing at the doorknob. You couldn't afford another check cut because of your 'bad behavior'. You sighed, prepared for the worst and gripped the handle tightly before walking in. 

"Hello." Your boss spoke, muttering your name on icy chords. "Have a seat."

You sheepishly plopped in a chair feeling all your adrenaline rush out of you suddenly being pinned down by the force of pressure. 

—Time Skip—

And just like that something worse than you could've imagined, just happened. The lecture had trailed on for hours making you miss the bus. Your boss probably did that purposefully.

It was about 11:00pm now. Your boss only yelled at you for about 2 hours, then made you clean up the entire restaurant which took about an hour and a half. 

Now you pretty much aimlessly walking about in the dark. Dimmed street lights overhead only making your heart dive deeper into your stomach. You didn't know this place like home, and you probably never will. You sat at a bus stop for 10 minutes or so quickly getting up when one of the surrounding buildings let out a pained creak. 

You contemplated just throwing all morals out the window, and curling up on the bus bench to sleep. Sure it was quite undignified but it was really late, and you were really tired. The apartment was trashy anyway, plus it meant you could avoid Larry's nitpicking. Soon enough tiredness got the best of you, and you laid down on it staring at the glassy roof of it before closing your eyes and cuddling yourself in an attempt to keep warm. You were in a sweater after all. 

Sooner rather than later you were asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm who could these elusive sickos be? Try to guess all 6 maybe? 

Thanks for reading fam.

- De Moogus