True 🍪

Warnings for Suggestive Stuff near the end. Almost kissing but not yet. 

—Your POV—

After maybe two or three hours of nonstop shouting and commenting, the front room is finally quiet with silently sleeping skeletons while the television screen is paused on a 'Are you still watching:' screen. Not everyone is asleep, but you're sure you hear Killer and Dust for sure snoring it up. 

Lust leans on you tiredly, and Horror gives you soft cuddles every few moments because he knows it gets your face warm. Nightmare isn't yelling anymore and you don't hear Cross murmuring like a tired mother for him to be quiet. You don't even think Error stayed to long, as you hear a teleportation noise after the first film went off. 

"Hey, Cupcake, this way." Horror whispered, suddenly rising up out the blanket tent you were housed in. He extends a hand to you and you take it, much too bored to refuse. The screen's been like this for the past like hour or so. You need something to do. 

"Where're you guys going?" 

You shoot a glance over your shoulder and see Reaper, going to say something only to be cut off by a sharp growl from Horror.

"Why the hell are you still awake?" He asks, countering a question with a question before adding; "And it's none of your damn business." 

"Well death doesn't sleep." Reaper replies, his eye lights glinting eerily in the darkness. "Consequently, I don't either." 

"Yeah right." Horror mutters, leading you to the kitchen with his metaphorical fur all ruffled. "Didn't give a shit in the first place."

When you enter the kitchen the lights are out and you're briefly reminded of one of the first meetings you had with Horror. One of the more unpleasant memories that you look back on somewhat thoughtfully now. It's a complex way of thinking. 

"Close your eyes." Horror commands, and you instinctually blink before looking around again. 

"It's not like I can see much anyway." You utter, closing your eyes to find that the amount of lighting being let into them isn't that much different. You'd still be drowning if it were water. 

"Right." Horror says, and you hear plastic crinkle. A gentle hand comes to your back and guides you to your chair, and you trust Horror completely as you settle down in your seat. "Stay here."

You hum quietly as you hear Horror pad around the kitchen. You hear the fridge open, something spray out a substance, and a match lights. A clink lets you know some silverware is being grabbed, and you wonder just what the heck Horror is planning. He seems pretty excited with the way he giggles like a little kid. 

"Open up Cupcake!" Horror announces at a low volume. "It's complete!"

You open your eyes to see a subtle candle burning bright and illuminating what you think is the tastiest treat you've ever seen.

Topped with a little too much whipped cream, is a soft warm cookie, full of chocolate chips and adorned in little heart sprinkles. There's some ice cream below it, cool and delicious, along with a sweet caramel drizzle draped across the top. All in all, it looks like something from a fancy cuisine catalog. You're already salivating at the sight of it.  

"Wow!" You gasp, doing you best to keep the noise down with everyone asleep up front. "This looks amazing!" 

"I-I just figured you liked cookies." Horror says, blushing just outside the candle light. "I'm glad it's not a total flop but I implore you to try it." 

"Ok then." You giggle, taking the fork from him. "I'm convinced." 

The delicacy tastes better than it looks. It's the perfect amount of sweet without being overwhelming on your taste buds. Every bit of love and care Horror put into making it is evident in every forkful you get of the delicious pastry. In fact, you're a little upset when you finish. Such a shame that the best things last but a moment. 

"That was delicious." You whisper, smiling brightly as you lick your lips and notice Horror is quite blatantly staring. "Did I spill any...?" 

"No, of course not." Horror says, taking your dishes to be washed in the sink, setting the, down softly so they don't clink too loudly. 

He gets to work as you look towards the upfront room. Reaper sits diligently, leaned over and speaking to who you presume is Lust, though he's covered by the large blanket you were sharing with him. Killer and Dust are out cold, sprawled across the floor in positions you could never imagine sleeping in. Cross is silently sleeping next to Nightmare, and Error, predictably, is nowhere to be seen. 

"Cupcake, before you go," Horror calls after you quietly. "Might I a treat of my own?" 

For a minute you wonder what he's talking about, and give him an innocent tilt of your head. Perhaps he wants something from you. 

"Sure...?" You respond, quirking your eyebrow as he beckons you over after placing the plate and fork in the dish drain. He wrings his hands with a eagerness and turns to you, cupping your chin with a certain fondness. 

Your face betrays you with the way it lights up with a warm red color. Horror chuckles, his face close to yours as his fingers draw across your jaw. He's enjoying your embarrassment, but you are too. 

"Just one special treat." He breathes, nearing your ear with a hushed desire. "We'll share, you and me."

Your heart climbs up in your chest as the gap between your lips and his teeth begin to close. The breath leaves your lungs and your k—

"Woah are we interrupting something?" 

Reaper stands in the doorway with Lust, wide eyed and slightly suggestive as your face heats up immensely. Horror hisses something venomous and Lust pulls Reaper's hood over his face, waving at the two of you rapidly. 

"Goaheadandgetbacktoitwe'llbeupfrontdon'tworry!" Lust blurts, shoving Reaper into the front room before following suit. Horror sighs and mutters something bitter. 

"Let's take this to my room." Horror growls, clearly deflated as you follow him up the stairs and to your room. 

Reaper turns off the television. The nights is officially over. 

~~~~~~~~~~

POV: you actually had four cookies at lunch today because of some generous donations. Woohoo. (I didn't eat em all at once...)

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus