Missions

—Your POV—

You'd slept like a baby, after Horror tucked you in and left, you fell asleep near instantly, having calm and happy dreams rather than the traumatic scary ones. You alarm was blaring however, you set it to 8 last night, and though you only got roughly 3 hours of sleep, you felt somewhat energized. 

You sat up, leaving your bed and heading into your personal bathroom to freshen up. This was one of the many things you were grateful for, having your own bathroom was something special to you. 

After freshening yourself, you left the bathroom to change into another outfit. You came out shortly after changing, determined to get a head start before the others woke up. Yet, upon stepping out onto the loft, the familiars forms of the 7 skeletons were visible, all congregating and chatting, surprising for  a moment. None of them had yet noticed you, a small relief washing over you as you realized it. 

You cautiously crept into a wooden chair in the corner of the kitchen, not noticing the eyes on you as you did so. You sat down, earning a perfect view of Nightmare, Cross, and Dust, who were sat at the table. Crooks, Error, and Killer in front of them, obscuring their sight of you. 

You watched, deciding on eating later in the day, after Horror's gang left. An expression of surprise bloomed across your face as a bright blue tongue popped out of Nightmare's mouth, and stuck out at Killer, who growled and flipped him off. Nightmare just chuckled, returning to eat the rest of his breakfast in peace.

You knew it was rude to stare, but these skeletons surprised you everyday, making you have to question if they were really skeletons. You kept you eyes trained on their mouths, waiting for another oddly colored tongue to appear, before disappearing behind a shroud of teeth.

Dust copied Nightmare's actions in a moment, venomously sticking his tongue out at Killer, who loudly growled, and threw a random knife at him, which Dust skillfully dodged, sticking up his pointer finger and thumb, in an L shape. You quietly snickered, they acted so childish at times, you'd never say that to their faces of course.

Suddenly, a pair of skeletal arms wrapped around your neck, making you freeze up, praying you hadn't been caught. However, upon looking up, Horror's familiar smirking face was looking down at yours, and immediately, you noticed he didn't have his hoodie-coat thing on, and was wearing a fresh smelling white tank top. There was an odd stain on it of something permanent, but your attention was quickly drawn away from it when Horror spoke. 

"The only person's tongue your allowed to adorably ogle at is mine~." He purred quietly enough not to attract anyone at the table's attention, and making you flush with not only the vivid memories of last night, but also the way he said it, all smooth and confident, like he could rule your world. Nightmare looked over probably sensing the change in mood, and chuckled quietly, which Cross noticed and followed his gaze, knitting his brow bones in disgust before, looking back at Nightmare, eating his breakfast as he was previously. 

"Don't worry about them." Horror cooed, his arms tightening around your neck slightly, making you wince, but smile sheepishly at Horror. He stuck his tongue out at you, snickering when your eyes intently followed its every move, before he concealed it behind his teeth again. You pouted in the slightest, wishing you could know more about these odd skeletons. 

"Ok Cupcake, I'm going to go grab my coat, don't miss me too much~." Horror said before disappearing behind a wall, presumably headed to his room. With a sigh you glanced back at the table, almost everyone was gone by now, only Error and Crooks left at the table.

 "Hey Crooks, pass me the jam." 

"OF COURSE!"

*slide*

"Thanks."

You smiled softly, at least everyone got along right, especially innocent Crooks, who doesn't seem like the type to hurt a fly, but is definitely not a pushover. You saw Dust in the living room stretching, Cross was at the door, Nightmare was too. Killer was nowhere to be seen, likely scheming somewhere you weren't supposed to be. 

"When the hell is Horror coming back??" Dust huffed, crossing his arms irritably. Killer popped up from behind the couch, and obviously shocked Dust, but he quickly recomposed himself. "IDK." Was all he said, before ducking behind the couch again for god knows why. Nightmare checked his carpal bones (WHICH ARE WRISTS), scoffing lightly before turning towards the loft, that an energized Horror ran across, then the stairs, and carpet. 

"Sorry not sorry guys." He sneered, earning a groan from the rest of the room as he followed Nightmare out the door. He winked at you on his way out, making you blush just a teeny bit. Error brushed by you to get to the door, shouting an unenthusiastic 'wait for meeeee' on his way out. Dust walked out shortly, while Killer took his sweet time. He looked directly at you, then smirked bitterly, before running out the door. Cross was gone, and Crooks stayed to clean the table. 

"WOULD YOU LIKE HELP WITH YOUR HOUSE DUTIES HUMAN?"

"Of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shortage! School is really pressuring me. Going to bed at 9, waking up at 5, and doing it all by myself. I'll still make time for my Tumblr and Wattpad though. 

- De Moogus 

(Edit: THATS A LIE ALSOSKEKEJEKDMDJD LMAOOOOO I SO DUMB LMAO)