Final Fight

I realized today that I LOVE writing fighting ajdidneiwmejriemejrhkeem so very satisfying hehe. Chapter warnings to all those weary: Blood/Gore (mentioned), death and injuries, decapitation, and of course violence. Please refrain from reading if any of these disturb you!

—Your POV—

A scream tears from your mouth as you're thrown back by large, powerful hands. Horror turns to look, but gets trapped in a cage of bones and spears in his moment of concern. Lust shrieks, and gets a motorcycle flung at him, knocking him to the ground. 

At a similar time, Nightmare shouts something you don't catch. Your hands are pulled behind your back, and you feel ropes tightly condemning your wrists as you struggle to see your captor. Any attempt to see them is negated somehow, near deliberately. 

One thing does come into view though, and that's the large slimy tentacle that zooms past you, barely missing your head in favor of another, much fleshier target. 

A wet crunch rings out behind you, as well as a grunt. You don't get to see anything, but the rope falls away from your wrists, and the tentacle coils around your waist before you're yanked towards Nightmare. 

He holds you a few feet off the ground behind him. Nightmare flicks his gaze to you with a careless look while you writhe in his grip. 

"Stay behind you Runt." Nightmare hisses, freezing you as his smile falters into an agitated frown. "Sit back an watch the bloodshed. I'm treating you with kindness." 

The tentacle curls up around your body, trapping your arms and stopping at your neck. You could totally bite the tip, but refuse, for the sake of your life and you reputation. 

Looking into the portal behind Nightmare showcases the front room of his mansion, though he blocks the view of it from his nosy opposition, which you notice has begun to shrink. 

Core looks absolutely horrified, hands pressed to their head in an attempt of something you don't recognize or understand. They might be thinking, but being omnipotent and all you wonder how that'd work. 

Another sinister tentacle of Nightmare's juts out from beside you and snaps every bone and spear surrounding Horror, freeing him. Meanwhile Killer and Dust are busy harassing your enemies. You think it's clear who will win this battle around now. 

Lust struggles underneath the motorcycle and you start to get concerned with how much it weighs. You can see most of what's going on from where Nightmare suspends you in the air, and Lust is definitely the only person on your side who's seeming to have trouble with anything. 

As if sensing your thoughts, Nightmare extends a tentacle to Lust, snatching the motorcycle off him and slamming it into the female Asgore with tremendous force. She falls to the ground, coughing up something thick and dusty before Killer and Dust swarm her, reducing her to a pile of dust. 

You blink once, then twice, wondering what the hell just happened. She's dust now, but what became of her? What happened in the moments you—

A spear flies past your head, band you feel the air that had to make way for it brush against your face. Undyne, you think it was, cowers as Nightmare glances at her, his cruel smile no doubt chilling her to the core. 

While Dust and Killer attack the goat man, who wields a powerful red trident to fight them off, Horror takes advantage of the fish lady's fear, and lobs her head right off with a swift swing of his axe. 

It's shocking for you to see, but before any blood spills onto the ground or any gore leaks from the decapitated head, the body turns to dust, blowing away on a strong gust that whispered up as another portal opens except this time, a blue arrow flies out, almost hitting Nightmare who's swift enough to dodge, jumping out the way at the very last moment. 

Before he can shout or comment or say anything though, two bony bodies come barreling out the portal that was behind you before Nightmare's dodge, Cross and Error tumbling onto the battlefield. 

"It's about time you rats showed up!!" Nightmare barks at them, attention briefly stolen by the sight of Killer pinned under a red trident and Dust's jacket getting caught in a wall of bones. "Get out there and assist your comrades!" 

Error nods immediately, Cross rolling his eyes before complying, but both are stopped by a wall of bones, bones that get splattered in paint shortly after. 

From the secondary portal emerge Dream, Ink and Blue, now enrolling as a part of your opposition. Core seems to have disappeared leaving their teammates in the midst of battle. What a coward. 

"Shit." Nightmare murmurs, tentacles reaching up and over the bone barrier to snatch up Dust. "We gotta go you guys everybody round up!" 

Cross takes Dust and retreats into the portal, followed by Horror and Lust. Error striking Asgore with thin blue strings that wrap him up and take the trident away from him. Sci turns to run away, fearful behind the Star Sanses as Dream loads another arrow into his bow.

In one swift motion, Error breaks Asgore's neck and grabs Killer, slinging him into the portal before going in himself. The once mighty goat's body shudders and he falls to the ground, dusting in a matter of seconds. 

Nightmare turns around, starting towards the portal, with you close behind when Dream shouts.

"BROTHER!" He exclaims, causing Nightmare to pause just long enough. 

He gets shot by Dream, and you're not able to catch the end of it. He flings you into the portal with what you think might've been the last of his strength. 

On the other side, you go flying into another body. It's bony as expected, and unfortunately not Horror, but thanks fully no one you're sure would hurt you. 

Reaper cushions most of your impact, practically catching you but not really you suppose. He grunts from the force at which you ran into him, but then sets you on the ground with a small noise of surprise. 

"Hey what's up with you guys?" He asked, probably the stupidest question as of now. 

Collectively, everyone glares at him. From you, slime covered but unscathed, to Nightmare, who enters with a staggering limp and promptly falls to the ground. 

The portal closes, and for once Reaper looks genuinely concerned about something other than himself or his coffee. 

"What happened guys?"

~~~~~~~~~

I should've made this longer Omg I really really really enjoyed writing this at first I was like, 'Omg how do I write w this who's fighting again? Who's gonna dies exactly?' Then after I got a chance to relax a bit the words just kinda flowed! Hurrray please tell me if you liked it! :DDDD

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

 - De Moogus