Confession Session

{*intense vomiting* I honestly hate writing angsty romance✨— oh wait might wanna warn y'all for suggestive jokes and stuff also kissing at the end AUGH—}

Horror blinked. Horror blinked twice. Three times. Four. Five now. 

Silence flooded the room after the five words left Farm's mouth. Horror's simmering rage seemed to ice over in his chest, shattering into a million scattered pieces as he lost his words and nearly lost his mind. He was stunned, staring at the side of Farm's skull while the latter looked dejectedly down at the floor. 

"You're a moron." Horror muttered, shifting to his knees to look a little taller. "Don't you know that?" 

Horror snatched Farm's face in his hands, flustered and glaring into his empty eye sockets. A small tired smile stretched across his face, not genuine by any means, and Horror was sure he was putting up some terrible ruse. 

"Hey." Horror murmured, triumphing over his captor. Why'd he turn off? Maybe the vulnerability was too much for him. He'd have to get over that. "We can't discuss this if it's just me." 

No response. 

"You know." Horror growled, becoming impatient. Were his cheeks dusted in a criminal crimson for no reason? Would he truly be able to put an end to the unrequited love belonging to Farm?

Not without reception he wouldn't. 

"Quiet people— for heaven's sake wake the hell up!" Horror barked, rather grabbing Farm's collar and slamming his other hand into the side of Farm's head, slapping him. 

This time Farm was the one to blink, white eye lights appearing and locking with Horror's. Immediately he grabbed the wrist belonging to the hand on his collar, his smile becoming a tad more real. 

"Hello Horsie." He stated, mostly nonchalant with his expression an body language, excluding the death grip he had on Horror's wrist. "Didn't notice I blanked out there." 

"I'm never going to let you live this down." Horror declared, scrutinizing Farm before rubbing the spot where he'd slapped him. Farm winced, but melted into the touch, releasing a heavy sigh as the tension in the room faded. 

"Repeat what you said to me." Horror demanded, rubbing tiny circles on Farm's face while he tensed slightly. "I want to make sure I hear you right." 

"Horror." Farm said, suddenly more firm as he removed the hand at his collar, rather setting it aside on the bed. "I assure you you heard right." 

"You're walking on egg shells right now." Horror rumbled, sighing deeply before he relaxed back onto the bed. Gone from Farm's face, and by the footrest back on his rear. "Just tell me what you said—" 

"Horror I love you." Farm blurted, caging Horror between himself and the footrest as green exploded across his entire face. "Like, romantically." 

"I-I can see that." Horror stuttered, somewhat unbelieving even while looking at Farm's face, ablaze with emotion. "And I... I can't say I feel too much different." 

"Good." Farm breathed, leaning forward for a kiss that Horror wasn't quite prepared for. 

"H-hey!" Horror stammered, too flustered to be speaking as he planted a hand on Farm's face. "Can I at least have a chance to confess some of my own wrongs?!"

"Oh." Farm said, leaning back as the flush lingered on his cheeks. "Well, shoot. Just don't keep me waiting." 

"Waiting on my bony rear." Horror growled, immediately covering his teeth as Farm gave him a suggestive smirk. 

"I mean, if that's what you want~." He purred, narrowly avoiding what would've been another slap from Horror. 

"Hell no!" Horror argued, shrinking away from Farm in disgust as the crimson on his face darkened severely. "Just let me speak!" 

"Ok." Farm mused, smile wide and playful. "Hit me." 

"With pleasure." Horror muttered, biffing Farm in the ribs without a second thought. "You deserve it too."

"I thought you were confessing your crimes." 

"I am so shut up."

"You got it."

"Thanks." 

Horror crossed his arms, clearing his throat as Farm sat patiently. Time to own up to his 'crimes' though, he was the victim of one as they spoke. 

"For one, I was the one who shot that gun." Horror stated, glancing at Farm for any kind of reaction, though he was unphazed. 

"I know."

"Well ok then."

"Secondly, yesterday was not my birthday." Horror confessed, looking away with a minor pang of guilt. 

"Shock." Farm mumbled, giving a flat display of jazz hands. "I knew that too."

"What?" Horror questioned in disbelief. "No way!"

"Do you have any more confessions or not?" Farm asked with a big yawn, stretching with a rattle of his bones. "We don't have all night now." 

"Fine I'm done." Horror huffed dismissively, wringing his hands and opening his arms for an embrace. "C'mon, let's get this over with."

"You don't have to sound so disinterested..." Farm murmured as he hugged Horror, gently taking his skull in his hands. 

Horror didn't respond, instead flashing his tongue in a tease before Farm could press his teeth to Horror's, and they were suddenly kissing. 

Horror knew for sure this night was going to be a long one.

{Official end of flashback}

~~~~~~~~~~

🤢🤢🤢🫢😓😁 I can't believe I tried haters to lovers and it exploded in not only my mind but also my face.

Hey. I know that was cringe. Ew I think I broke myself writing that. Been listening to music for like hours and giving myself the pleasure of googling random stuff just to make things better but AUGH. I will not live this down for a while huh. 

Thanks for reading! (Even if the reread almost sealed my fate—) Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus 

(Short short short chapter today, long one next time.)