Kisses

Tw: Kissing

—Horror's POV—

Damn it.

I just couldn't get enough of this human, maybe my heat was coming a few weeks earlier this time around, which I don't fully believe. They were so cute and interesting, but I don't know if this is ok... They're obviously looking for refuge, a safe place. It's not easy to be ripped from your home and placed somewhere completely new, to work until you drop dead. That's what Nightmare says, that they're essentially tied to eternal 'damnation', or a premature death. 

It's not easy, but I'll be here for them... as long as I can. 

I pressed myself against them, deepening our kiss some, and making them hum softly. They timidly placed their arms around my neck, and pulled me close. I slid my tongue across their teeth, nearly choking with laughter as they jolted harshly. I am a skeleton I guess, and generally skeletons don't have tongues. They kept their teeth tightly pressed together, lightly scowling at me to get the message across. 

I knew full well I didn't have to listen, I could pinch them to make them open her mouth, I could bite them, hell, if I wanted to, I could just rip their clothes off and fuck them senseless, but that's a bit forward. I'm trying to be good to them to earn their trust anyway, and violating their boundaries is one way to ensure I don't. So we'll play by their rules to some extent. 

After a moment I pulled away, making sure to lick their upper lip in the process and make them flush that lovely cherry red. I smirked widely at them, knowing my spell had been long broken, and they kissed me out of will. They whined but quickly cut themself off, burying their face in their palms. I watched as they licked their lips before wiping their mouth, a slightly rude gesture after kissing someone, but not worth punishing.

They then turned at me, staring at me with sparks of curiosity and wonder in their eyes. I just sat still as they blatantly checked me out, their eyes particularly scanning my skull, mouth, and... well they glanced at my pants once or twice, because surely if I have a tongue, there might be other things I might have...

Nevermind that... I'm getting ahead of myself. 

When her fond gaze locked with mine, I winked at her, seeing her face burn a bit brighter from my 'flirtatious' gestures. 

"H-Horror-San... did we just— kiss?" They whispered, embarrassment filling their features as their hands went to their cheeks, which were red hot. "Yep, and you enjoyed it." I purred, making them squeak and try to wriggle away from me. 

"You're not going anywhere Cupcake~. You still need your rest you little pastry." I lifted them up, and carried them to their room, where I tucked them in, kissed them goodnight (on the forehead) and exited the room. Comically, I could hear Nightmare's smug tone in my head, though he wasn't there, I was sure of it when I heard the loud snores from his room.

'Look who's gone all soft.' 

'Y'know I can sense positive emotions too, and what you've got going on is no negative feeling.'

'Wouldn't you look cute as a human's groom?'

"I can tell you're thinking about me~."

A slimy tentacle snaked around my wrist, as a pair of goop-covered skeletal hands settled on my shoulders. I ignored him and speed-walked to my room, dragging Nightmare along with me. "What do you want?" I unenthusiastically drawled, earning a snort from Nightmare. I pried his hands from my shoulders, and flicked the tentacle off my wrist, but Nightmare didn't leave. 

"Why are you up so late again?" Nightmare queried, taking a seat in a chair in my room whilst I tucked in under my blanket. "I'm not awake." I muttered plainly, flipping to face the wall rather than Nightmare, who chuckled dryly. "I'm serious Horror, I sensed a strong pleasure erupting from you a moment ago~." Nightmare pried, making me flush, but my face was hidden from him. 

"It was nothing!" I sneered, snuggling further into my covers. "You know we have a mission tomorrow, I told you prior so you could get better rest." Nightmare retorted, giving a dissatisfied huff before standing up. "If you're not top notch tomorrow, I won't hesitate to punish you." Nightmare said airily, walking out shortly after, leaving me in peace. 

I briefly glanced over at my lucky axe, I'd used a lot, but that one was by far the best. It was sharp, durable, and it saved my life on time. I snickered to myself, mentally thanking the inanimate object for saving me. I'd have to tell my Cupcake some time. 

Then my mind shifted to them, maybe I was too forward earlier? Maybe I should apologize in the morning just in case. I didn't completely know if they were ok with that, but they did kiss me back, which means they like me too right? 

I hope so. 

~~~~~~~~~~

:)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, this chapter was a bit shorter.

- De Moogus