Lust's Turn

Alrighty, this one is basically me retelling the story of Underlust with my interpretation/A little more intense drama and me tweaking it a bit. If you don't know what that is, this is a major spoiler and I suggest you either read this to get a gist, go read the original, or just skip it entirely. 

Fro those of you who already know, this chapter contains some mature themes, including... well— basically beating around the bush of ... well, sex. Infertility, Labor, Pregnancy, Lust, (the feeling mind you) injection, sexual desire, blah blah blah you get it. Still SFW, but I'd say it's near borderline. 

Also I don't plan on cutting this into smaller pieces, so be prepared for maybe like 2,500 words of your time, thank you very much. 

—Your POV—

Lust pauses, his awkward trembling increases. He looks over his shoulder at you, white eye light flashes purple and he grunts in discomfort. "You know what, we'll walk and whisper, maybe talking will get the magic off my chest..." He mumbled, fully turning around to run his fingers down your arm and give a small shudder. 

"You don't know a lot about monsters do you? So I'll explain this softly so Horror can tell you sooner or later." Lust cooed, tapping your nose softly and turning back around to check the row for patrolling people and pushing you behind him. 

"I'm an experiment, or better yet, a failed one." Lust chuckled lowly, a whole other demeanor engulfing his usually playful one. 

"I grew up normally, but not for long." 

{Another Flashback because this happens when I need to pass time}

—Sussy new 4th person thing I'm trying—

Lust was scared, panicking even. Queen Toriel had been in labor for nine whole painful and cumbersome months, going even as far as to slaughter anyone who even uttered the word 'abort' in her presence. 

Monsters were going through a more biological depression, and the infertility or rate was soaring with the magic rates plummeting. More and more monsters and died everyday, and the fact that no one was giving birth to any kids was even worse. The entire race was going to die out soon, and Lust would be one of the last gone. 

"Sans, look up at me what is the matter?" 

Oh yes, Lust's old name, Sans, and his old director, Gaster. Lust offered a weak smile to the taller skeleton, who looked at him fondly. "How is Papyrus? I talked to him last week and he showed me a cute drawing of you." Gaster chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, but Lust wasn't feeling it.

"Oh umm, Paps is fine, do you know about Tori's condition? Had a word with Alph... she said she should be giving birth in maybe a week." Lust mumbled, rubbing the back of his skull with a gloved hand, looking to the floor, prepared for the mood to drop. 

"Sans... don't stress your work too much. Everything will fall into place, don't worry." Gaster advised, kneeling down and settling a hand on the smaller skeleton's shoulder. "I don't know Wings... I just have a really bad feeling about this." Lust whined, reaching up and clutching the larger hand on his shoulder. 

"Everything will be fine. Just worry about you and Papy." 

—Time Skip—

Everything was not ok. 

Everything was ruined, horrible, absolutely destroyed. 

Lust was shaking terribly as he read the papers what had to be hundreds of times over, like that would change anything. 

Pre-Operation Checklist

Labor Status: Positive

Fertility Rate: Moderate