Omega TimeTalk

—Core's POV— (bc I wanna know what they're thinking.)

Wow... this human has been through so much. I felt the fondness in the air leave as I mentioned my omnipresence, a million things or similarity running through my vision as I tried to focus on Y/n and Y/n only. She stared at me, a slightly shocked expression on her face, that quickly shifted to embarrassment, fear, anger, paranoia, and just overall angst. 

"What I mean is, I see everything, everywhere, all the time. I'm at all places, watching and listening to anything anyone possibly does or says." I put simply, offering an apologetic smile as she processed this. "There are somethings that come up as blank though, like Nightmare's location... he's another lesser deity, so he likely installed something to prevent my knowledge of his dwelling, comrades, or anything else about him." I continued, smile dropping. 

"Of course, there are also things I decide not to pay any heed, or at least unnecessarily watch. Inappropriate thing, trivial things, things that have no true impact on the multiverse..." I trailed, finishing the main part of my point, and bring my focus back the the adult in front of me. "But, in an odd shift of events, we managed to get a glimpse at Nightmare and his gang while they were raiding the last few multiverses, and Dream's hideout." I beamed, lifting the spirits even if just by an insignificant amount. 

"So... you saw them take me?" She spoke finally, giving me a small jolt of stimulation. "Indeed I did." I responded, ready to sell my proposal with a little more enticing dialogue. "In fact, I got Dream to trace back to Nightmare's hideout... or rather Dream told me what he did with a request for assistance." I explained, running my hand through my hair. 

"But, the rest in quite confidential, and though you're kind of caught in the cross fire I can't speak anymore of this instance. But I can introduce a bit more on myself." I chirped, sparing Y/N an excited smile. It was always amazing to describe and depict yourself in your own words. 

"I think you're interesting Core, if you'd explain a bit, I'd definitely listen." Y/n said softly, as though she were talking to an ordinary child, which I didn't exactly mind being regarded as. "I like to help people, and being omnipresent plays a big part in that." I began, spreading my arms to provide a more interesting visual. "Do you know what the term Genocide means?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable with the term myself, but willing to explain for Y/n's sake.  

"Umm... I'm familiar that it often had to do with mass bloodshed, usually caused by one or more opposing forces or people..." She said, hitting home with the answer. "Correct!" I muttered shifting slightly to battle my discomfort. "I rescue people from Genocide Routes and timelines, which I doubt you know too much about, but you get the general idea since you did live in a more open universe." I announced, seeing her eyes widen before she dropped her stare to her hands, likely to think. 

"When me and my team rescue survivors, or save those in a dangerous area, we bring them back to the Omega Timeline and sort everything out here, history, bloodline, species, behaviors... Oh! And we had a mass influx since Nightmare's raids, it's part of Dream's scheme." I added, smiling brightly to express my joy, feeling truly happy that l all this good was coming our way. (Who says I should kill Core? It's on the table with the way I'm planning this out.) Y/n tensed and squirmed about, the thought of the goopy monstrosity obviously making her a bit jumpy, so I changed the subject, introducing my main point.  

"Wouldn't you want to stay here in the Omega Timeline?" 

—Your POV—

What the fuck. 

This was all more than too much for you to process at the moment. Omnipresent child? Scheme Dream? Ink was here? Genocide? What even did all this mean!? And why did Core act like this was normal!!? And now on top of everything...

You

   Could

      Stay

         Here?

How did that even work? So many mental and emotional and physical and psychological battles going on inside of you right now, and you felt like you'd explode. Force in yourself to glance into Core's hypnotic black eyes for an idea, your heart told you something you didn't expect at all, it told you to stay with Horror. That's why you were here right?? But there were too many things inside you screaming otherwise that you just ended up heading to the restroom to sit down and relieve yourself... there was too much to focus on. 

When you came out, Core had found a piece of string and was playing cat's cradle, reminding you of Error. You chuckled miserably, that man baby only ever looked down on you. You meant like, what reason did you have to be respected though? You were just some weak-ass human who got dragged out of your home by someone else's will, and now it was finally coming down on you, you couldn't even look up from your lap before tears starting to sting your eyes.

You watched as your vision blurred and your throat tightened, the small salty droplets of partial water relying purely on gravity to drop from your eyes as you hiccuped and sobbed, a tissue coming into your sights as you looked up, momentarily disregarding Core. They looked so sad, their childish face twisted into that of trauma and empathy, as they gingerly wiped your face and eyes, whispering claiming things. 

"Please don't cry... it's a lot to handle but we can help you, don't worry Y/n..." Core assured you, giving you a kind hug before pulling away, making your mood and feelings a bit more clear. "Nightmare can't even come here... but I must go, my break ends in 2 minutes, but I'll bring in one of my friend to talk with you... ok?" Core suggested, giving you one last smile before heading out, leaving you to wallow in your thoughts alone... before coming to a conclusion. 

There was no way in hell you were staying here. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Inside my head there's a little place left for you~ 

what do you know~

what do you know~

And all I want is to find out what you're going through...~

What do I know? 

Maybe the silence is dangerous! 

-Monophobia by Deadmau5 (ft. Ed Sheeran) 

So maybe I'm obsessed with more than one song composed and then given lyrics... but who gives a PHUCK I don't. But, because I'm in a fantastically good mood, and I haven't expressions enough appreciation I feel I'll share some of my feelings as well; 

I FRICKIN LOVE YOU ALL OK? YOU READ MY BOOKS AND VOTE, COMMENT, TALK TO ME, ANY ATTENTION IS AWESOME TO ME. EVEN YOU QUIET FOLKS WHO CASUALLY JUST VIEW AND MOVE ON, THANKS SO MUCH, I LOOKED AT MY BOOK'S STATS THIS MORNING AND THEY'RE AMAZING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN GENERALLY IGNORED THROUGHOUT THE MAIN DURATION OF THEIR LIFE... DAMMIT I JUST REALLY DIDN'T BELIEVE I COULD DO THIS ONLINE, AND YOU ALL HAVE HELPED ME MASSIVELY, I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, CHECK MY VIEWS, COMMENTS, NOTIFICATIONS WHATEVER BEFORE SCHOOL, AND JUST FEEL SO HAPPY. THANKS A MILLON TO ALL OF YOU. 

I'll shadapp now, thanks for reading though, deeply hope you liked it. 

- De Moogus