Responsibility

—Your POV—

You stood up proudly, having cleared your head and decided after about 20 minutes of sulking in the comfy chair. Out of pure appreciation, you gave the chair a pat on the top, imagining it smiling back at you before stepping into the line of people wanting to see the prisoners. 

You doubted Horror would be out there, probably being deemed 'too dangerous' for public eyes. Then again, the morning hours has started to roll around, your eyes spotting a clock that read 7:36 AM, so maybe you could slip through the fingers of the guards here. They'd likely been up all night, and the eagerness of the edgy looking skeletons from earlier likely signified that switching was just around the corner. 

You smirked for once, face quickly melting back into your neutral expression (-_-) as you became the third person in line. You couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation a few feet in front of you, the best friend of someone named Asy. It was a human, the monster behind them seeming to be in alliance with them, promptly stepping up beside their friend. 

You then became first in line as the pair received name tags and passes before leaving. 

Behind the counter was a grumpy looking man with cracks like G's on his skull, glaring down at you with a look of disdain, confusing and intimidating you in the slightest. He dropped a clipboard with a lot of signature spaces in front of you, handing you a pen and gesturing for you to sit down in the chair in the corner with it until you were finished, which you abided by submissively. 

You wondered why you didn't get service like the couple of kids from earlier, but you did complain when you sat on the comfy chair, glancing down at your sheet to figure what you needed to jot down. 

As usual, the name slot was the first one up there, and you calmly wrote Y/n L/n, feeling a sense of euphoria from your 'accomplishment'. Next was the date, which you wrote accordingly. Then, the time, which you also wrote as it was, 7:51 AM. Finally, it asked who you wanted to see, the much more tedious part of the paper. 

You wanted to chew the back of the pen to think, but a sharp glare and memories of that horrible incident in middle school convinced you otherwise, your mouth immediately closing before you just started to normally ponder, tapping your chin and thinking passionately about how to formulate this lie. 

Randomly, someone came by and whispered to you but when you looked up, no one was there. They'd whispered 'Try Mafia Fell, but don't get too close.', and had successfully baffled you. You wondered if you should've trusted them, they weren't even kind enough to show their face, but you didn't really have any other leads. 

So you wrote down Mafia Fell

The second to last prompt asked you for any relation, so you put acquaintance, not really knowing what you were in for, before lastly putting down a fake reasoning. 

'He meant a lot to us, even if he never really noticed our admiring gazes. I just hate to admit he'd chosen a path of crime, instead of taking heed to the many red flags we put down. What he did was extremely despicable and I just wanted to see if he was at least a bit like I used to recognize, walking the very same halls as us, and sharing the same goals or achievements...' 

Sure maybe it was a bit cheesy, with no specific places or background, but it was written pretty and nostalgically enough for consideration at least. You timidly got up and stiffly shuffled over to the line, skipping it when the man waved you over. He took the clipboard and scanned over it, doing the same to you before contorting his face into somewhat disgust, with a tone of confusion. 

"Who in their right mind would want to see that bastard?" He muttered, giving you a name tag and a pass, before giving you any further instruction. "Go through this door behind me, we trust you to go to this room." He hissed, handing you a slip with the number '69' on it. (😈) 

You nodded, coming behind the counter and entering the door behind him, leading to a long black corridor that was dimly lit. It was too dark for you to see all the way to the end, but it was kinda creepy and it gave you chills. You noticed the door behind you lock as well, only making you more apprehensive. 

You gingerly waltzed down the hall, a small light above every door revealing what number it was, odd on the left, even on the right. The door opening behind you causing you to jolt, instantly whipping around to face the person who dare disturb your intimate walk of fear and darkness. 

It was a just as afraid looking reindeer girl, with long, flowing blonde hair, short brown fur, and an adorable little red nose. Her cheeks were freckled, with her head sprouting cute little antlers. Her outfit was a green shirt with red squares, a black ruffled skirt, and long black sleeves with white laces at the ends. 

She waved shyly at you, before making her way over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

nOeLlE! (Belongs to Toby Fox) Please don't kill me for the sudden turn of events, I felt some unwanted embarrassment with the decision of this chapter... but I couldn't think of anyone else. Besides, the suffering isn't over yet... 

But on a real note, I feel kinda like I'm spreading this out too thinly, and I know I've received lots of support as of late, but with the way my mind works I'm always finding something new to doubt... or I'm blunt as hell. (Not a worrier tho... that's for sure) like near 60 chapters, and we haven't even had much Reaper, or Horror, and with the way things are going it's gonna be like 50 more till I'm done... 

BUT THAT TOTALLY ISN'T A BAD THING BECAUSE I NEED THESE VOTES FOR AN ATTEMPT TO WRITE SOME 16+ SHIT. (Not 18 bc who the hell is over 15 and has no knowledge of what I'm talking about...)

Thanks for reading anyway though! Really hope you enjoyed.

- De Moogus 

(Lol finished literally one minute before my curfew.)