Fibs and Fear

—Your POV—

Running, that was you. 

Ignoring the security cameras, dazed glances from others exiting their prisoners' room, and the paranoia of an omnipresent child forever watching your sorry ass was you, to be more in depth. 

You ran as fast as you could, running to door one hundred and slamming into something— no someone, who was unfortunately for you wearing hardened armor, resulting in a huge eruption of pain and probably a bruise for when you're trying to look nice later. 

"HUMAN! Are you ok!?" 

Immediately, large gloved hands came into your spinning and blurry vision as you're sure you nearly hit the floor. You were caught though, sight clearing up slowly afterwards. It was Papyrus, anxious and jittery as if standing here looking down at you was taking more effort than what it look like. 

"Oh! Goodie you're awake, I'm sorry if my armor hurt you! I'm wearing my coolest outfit!" Papyrus beamed, giving you a full view of him by effortlessly lifting you into the air, making all types of unnatural poses to showcase his attire. 

This was really, really, cute in all, but you wanted to get to Horror's cell before it was too late and Core got after you for interrogation. The thought made you shudder, so naturally, you just plastered on a big, (fake) smile and asked Papyrus politely to put you down. 

Once on the floor, you started talking before Papyrus could even open his jawbones, a visible pout coming over his face, but you had somewhere to be and something to do. "Hi Paps! I was wondering if I could go into that door behind... you...." You trailed, the deflation in his face already clearing up any curiosity about the answer. 

"No! That is strictly against the rules, Alphys' words!" Papyrus chirped, standing up to full height and sticking up one long mitten covered finger. "But Paps please! Alphy told me to ask you since you're so great!" You fibbed, feeling something inside give, but there was no time for that.

Papyrus hesitated, he went to say something, but closed his jaws again, fiddling with his mittens as he struggled to look at anything except you. You really did feel bad now, part of you wanting to just throw up jazz hands and explain that it was a joke, but your more contemptuous side wouldn't allow it. 

"Ok human, but if you are telling a lie, I will turn you in to little Core ok?" Papyrus said, glaring down at you to look serious, but his expression was more somewhat pleading, as though he really hoped you were telling the truth. 

You thanked him as the guilt near tripled, your legs getting heavier with every step you take towards the door. It was inevitably going to happen though, so you wasted no time stepping through the door, and out onto the other side.

Instant Regret.

Shit, isn't it, your luck I mean. 

A group of guards, hasn't noticed you yet, but bound to if you're not quick. It was 5 of them, that Red guy from earlier, a version of him in a blue jacket, wearing a tired expression and signature black basketball shorts. A shorter, meaner looking one, dark purple was his color, spiky battle armor was his choice of clothing. The other had a weird little purple hoodie with black sleeves, he also wore the same basketball shorts, but they were longer and tucked into a pair of brown boots. 

Ok, the last guy kind of caught your eye more than expected.

Purple, black, and cyan, those were his outfit's color choices. Besides bodular structure, he was nothing similar to the rest of the group. A purple open jacket with cyan fur on it, revealing a small black crop top with a cyan heart underneath. He also wore long black pants that stuck to him, with knee-high cyan boots to complete the fit. 

It was weird to see, 5 corpses congregating to talk about whatever, but listening in didn't do anyone any harm, so that's exactly what you did. 

"—I have to go check on Paps we all know he doesn't do well in those kind of situations!" The voice sounded like it wasn't used to being raised, as though the owner only spoke casually without any real effort behind his speech. 

"I don't give two shits about yer' weakass brother! Core wants us on double duty, so we'll be on double duty!" That was Red, no doubt about it. 

"Enough with the harsh language!! Someone explain what the hell is going on!" This voice was similar to the first one, except it sounded more active and friendly, with a twinge of threat to it. 

"Classic is mad at Red because he's being an ass." Someone said simply, the voice was hot-headed and unforgiving, with a little growl at the end of it. It was also a smaller bit high pitched than the other voices, surprisingly enough. 

You still hadn't been noticed, and with the way things were going, that Red guy was losing the argument. You noted that if 'Classic' came to check on his brother, he'd see you in the process, so you made it too priority to get the heck outta there before you were seen and caught by a skeleton for like the fourth time this week. 

It was and open area, the door led directly into a division of halls, and the bickering skeletons were down the one in front of you, so you dashed into the one to the left of them. You took a second to let the adrenaline drain as you pressed your back against a cell, movement in the corner of your eye making you practically fly off of it. 

The worst part was, you overheard the last bit of those numbskulls' conversation. 

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Classic go check on yer little shit of a brother, the rest of you all spread out." 

Oh Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hi this guy. Just an early chap, I won't be posting Saturday and I wanted all my shit out of the way for tonight's, drum roll please...

TUMBLR ART EVENT!!  \(^v^)/ 

So it's inktober, and I haven't done a  prompt that wasn't on paper, plus I wanted to share some OC shit. Feel free to attend, or send an ask! Link in the comments and on my profile desc!! :DD (October 21, 10:00 PM- 2:AM US Time) 

Other than that, I bit my brother's knee caps because he bit my fingers, it was really weird, I literally dropped to the ground, bit him, and sprang back up. It was another magnifique idea from the precious gasmaryknockwhat000, so thank you very much for that. ✨✨

Lastly! Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoyed! :3

- De Moogus