Quest Unfeasible

—Your POV—

Your eyes were probably bulging out of your head by now. 

This guard had pulled you into a secluded spot behind some walls down by the lower multiples via teleportation, still cornering you, but hopefully to establish some kind of common grounds, or at least explain what the heck was going on. 

"So my name is Lust. Easy to remember." He whispered, eyes frequently checking to make sure there were no other patrollers behind him. He was kind of craned over you, making sure none of the outside world would possibly get in, and the whole thing was quite comical to you. 

One second he was making all these dare you say it... lewd faces at you, and the next he was hunched over you like a flickering flame in a blizzard, but you guessed that wasn't the most bizarre thing that's happened to you in the last couple of months... 

On the other hand though, his name did ring one of those way back when bells, and unlike those naive movie characters, you took a moment to rack your mind for more info on this peculiar skeleton. You'd never seen him before, but you were sure you heard one of the others at least utter his name. 

Then it clicked, you had good memory today, or maybe it was just the emotion that came with the event when you recalled it. The image of you on Horror's bed against the footboard talking with him popped up into your head, and you remember him explicitly saying he had 3 past relationships leaning to a more 'romantic' kind of intimacy. 

Farm

Lust 

Dust

Oh yeah, in that order too. You kind of saw him in a whole new light now, and also saw that he's stopped talking to stare at you, and he's shaking too, for reasons of course you don't know. You snapped back into reality, and looked him in the sockets. He didn't immediately notice you looking, but when he did, he grinned, running a purple tongue over his teeth very quickly before beginning to talk again.

"So as I was saying, I'm Lust, you must be Y/n then huh? 'Small, sexy human with a tendency to space out— and with  beautiful e/c eyes with soft h/c hair'." Lust said, and he sounded as though he was quoting someone as you slowly nodded.

"Ok, that's what Horror said you were, and I'm so glad to meet you! Horror says you're quite the lady." Lust mused, wiggling his brow bones suggestively as your gaze dropped to the floor. If there was one thing all those skeletons had in common, it was that they definitely new how to make a human feel little, or at least flustered. 

"Anyways, he was wrongly imprisoned, and I was wrongly forced to do this patrolling shit, so together, we're going to bust Horror out of here, and go home!" Lust whisper-yelled, putting on a more triumphant look and offering you a gloved hand to shake. 

You thought about the possibilities... it didn't sound very likely, but you guessed you did need help. Plus, what position were you in to say no? By the looks of it, if you did decide to be all bold and decline, you'd be instantly hauled in to Core... or maybe worse judging off who you currently being held hostage by. 

You kindly took his hand, and shook it. 

"Good then! We'll need my key anyway." Lust chirped, spinning in a 180, and heading back to one of the more public spots. "Horror's room is 203, so we only have to cross half the prison in order to get there, but even that'll be a little challenging." Lust explained, having you fast walking behind him as not to be left behind. 

"All you have to do is stay behind me, I'll check the way and make sure it's clear, and if it's not, we'll just go around, Kapeesh?" Lust muttered, leaning around a wall and beckoning you along with him. "Kapeesh..." You mumbled in response, keeping your steps quick and light. 

It was a bit of an awkward silence after that, you and Lust speed walking all the way until row 75-90. That's when the problems started rolling in. 

It was the tired looking skeleton from earlier, hands in his pockets with a lazy posture and an uncaring expression. "Sup Lust, seen any randomlings scurrying about?" He asked, and instantly Lust tensed, shoving you back as he leaned forward to communicate to his fellow guard.

"Nope, otherwise, I'd have a bone to pick with them!" Lust purred, reapplying his previously sly and mischievous façade as the other skeleton visibly cringed. "More like a bone to fuck with em'." He grumbled, turning on his heel and walking away, murmuring incoherent nonsense as Lust turned to you, traces of hurt in his expression, but they were done away with when he locked eyes with you. 

"You darling, are the solution to all my problems!" He beamed, wrapping his arms around you and letting off some weird little shudder. "My bones will rot in this horrible place! Labor is not for me!... not this kind anyway." Lust huffed, exasperation in his voice as he gave your body a light squeeze, reminding you of Horror. 

He let you go with visible reluctance, and steadily reassumed sneaking the two of you were doing around the prison, along with the silence. Maybe you could talk to Lust and learn about him, that way if Horror said anything you'd understand. 

You opened your mouth to speak and a hand was slapped over it, Lust discreetly pointed to Red, who was obviously in a funk, and barking at some random inmate, arms crossed and everything. 

You kind of felt bad for the prisoners here, but then again, before you let your heart get all bubbly and stuff, you had to assess these people. You had no idea what they'd done to even get in here, so there was no reason to feel good or bad you concluded. 

Lust stepped in front of you as Red turned at looked at him, his already red face reddening more as he yelled at Lust for no apparent reason. "What're you lookin' at Slut? Get your thin little ass back to work!" He sneered, literally shooing Lust away, who shrugged and walked away, taking you along too. 

It was odd, everyone called Lust rude names, or made some kind of undertone of a pun when they spoke to him, and while his name was kinda Lust and if he showed up to a school he'd get dress coded like there's no tomorrow, there must've been a reason, and you wanted to know. 

"Hey umm, Lust right?... What's up with you? Why's everyone so mean?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! Longer chap today, and I just have a couple questions regarding my media today, so don't leave just yet! 

Should I make these longer? I thought about consolidating some of the older chapters or just rewriting them completely, but that would kind of ruin the whole voting thing, and plus, I'd have to redo the ends and beginnings accordingly. 

Also!! If I do end up merging chapters, should i take down the voting amount, or just leave everything as is, I'm not mad, just considering the odds here. 

Lastly!! If I made a YT account, would you come check out my stuff?? I make art and animations for my friends and they keep telling me to so hey, sounds cool.  

Alrighty! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus 

(Also in regards to the Oneshot book, I couldn't get the shit to upload properly, so none of that sorry, also canva kept fudging up the photo so I just said 'hell nah' and quit it 😅😅 sorry!)