Words

SKIP IF YOU DONT WANNA DEAL WITH MY LAZY SHIT.

There is no eye under Undyne's eyepatch; only another spear!

When Undyne does pushups, she isn't lifting herself up; she's pushing the earth down!

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Undyne!

Undyne counted to infinity--twice!

Undyne is the reason why Waldo is hiding!

Undyne doesn't sleep; she waits!

Undyne doesn't wear a watch--SHE decides what time it is!

Undyne can slam a revolving door!

Undyne does not get frostbite; Undyne bites frost!

Outer space exists because it is afraid to be on the same planet with Undyne!

There is no theory of evolution; just a list of creatures Undyne has allowed to live!

Undyne's hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush!

Undyne can lead a horse to water, AND make it drink!

Undyne has only two speeds--Walk... and Kill!!!

Undyne threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then it exploded!

Once a cobra bit Undyne's leg. After five days of excruciating pain... the cobra died!

Undyne knows Victoria's Secret!

When Undyne enters a room, she doesn't turn on the light; she turns off the dark!

Undyne can strangle you with a cordless phone!

Death once had a near-Undyne experience!

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9% of germs. Undyne can kill 100% of whatever the hell she wants!

Undyne can do a wheelie on a unicycle!

When Undyne was in middle school, her English teacher assigned an essay: "What is determination?" She received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only her name at the top!

Undyne can kill two stones with one bird!

Undyne doesn't dial the wrong number; you pick up the wrong phone!

Undyne can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade you've ever tasted!

When a zombie apocalypse starts, Undyne doesn't try to survive. The zombies do!

Undyne has a diary. It's called the Guinness Book of World Records!

Undyne can kill your imaginary friends!

Undyne's computer has no "backspace" button. Undyne doesn't make mistakes!

Undyne can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night!

Undyne can hear sign language!

Undyne once went to Mars. That's why there are no signs of life!

Undyne can make onions cry!

Undyne tells Simon what to do!

Undyne beat the sun in a staring contest!

The reason the Holy Grail has never been recovered is because nobody is brave enough to ask Undyne to give up her favorite coffee mug!