RUN.

—Your POV—

Well, you were running alright, attracting much attention from any prisoners you dashed past. Some of them were shouting at you, either offering advice, encouraging you to run, or just blabbering endlessly to the after image of your bolting self. The guard told them to shut up, again focusing on the gadget on his wrist, muttering curses when nothing happened. 

He chased you, seeming a bit better at running for the most part, but he looked slightly winded from handling 'Geno'. "Stop you goddamn nuisance! I won't kill you if you just stop tryna' escape!!" He shouted, picking up a the pace and only scaring you into running faster. 

You were now long past Sector Fragile, entering Sector E, for Endangered. (Last of their kind, but still evil) You couldn't stop to stare at the some of the beautiful criminals you ran past, your heart fluttering every time one of them looked at you. Whilst others were quite gruesome, slithering up to the bars and shouting incoherent gibberish at you.  

"Fine dammit! I'll take your ass to court, and buy your fucking rights away from you!" He roared at you, making you question what rights you really had. You were only here because Nightmare made you go here, threatening to kill you otherwise. Not to mention, you were sure you were being timed, meaning even if you somehow managed to slip through his slimy fingers, he'd likely show up with his gang and murder you himself. 

You started to slow down as the effect of the adrenaline started to wear off, your mind screaming at your body to keep going, and your body replying with you nearly tripping over your own feet. The inmates around you started trying to pep talk you into going, one of them even called your name, but it was no one you recognized. 

Looking behind yourself, you saw the guard rounding the corner, your heart rate tripling as he came towards you, your body contracting more and more with every step he took, and eventually you had backed into a wall again. He looked pissed to say the least, red eye light scanning across your form, a scowl on his teeth and brow.

"I'm gonna take you to Core... there's no explanation as to why a weak-ass little fucker like you somehow got past 01 and 02... maybe they fell asleep on their night shift again. Imma' have a conference with em'." The guard grumbled, staring you down intensely. 

He raised his hand almost as if to smack your face, and you prematurely flinched. However, you were saved by the bell, an authoritative voice ringing out to you two as the guard turned around, small drops of translucent sweat forming on his skull. 

"Now now Red dearest, we wouldn't want any more reputation reports because you wanted to be rough with our precious felons." The figure said, coming into view as you peeked out from behind Red. You noticed most of the nearby convicts shrinking back into their cages as person came down, stopping directly in front of the skeletal guard.

A spider like monster stood before you, with white hair and 5 large black eyes containing white pupils. She wore a pink dress with a short skirt, only covering her thighs about halfway. Her limbs were black, four pink extras extending from her back, completing her spidery appearance.

"H-Hey Muffz, I-I was just g-gonna incapacitate her and bring her to Core... n-nothin' extreme." Red stuttered, his previous anger dissolving in a wink. "Aren't you sposed' to be with Mew Mew anyway?" He suggested, an audible gulp from him making the spider chuckle. 

"Well, I got your distress call about that skeleton and decided to drop by~." She purred, leaning over to look past Red and examine you, her eyebrows raising in amusement. "I haven't seen this one before, is she a new addition?" The spider lady said, stalking over to you to get a better look, you shrunk away from her presence, concluding she was at the top of the food chain in this scenario. 

"Nah, she's some nasty little stowaway I caught sneaking around Sector F." He growled at you before adding; "Though, I'm hoping she'll be joining our admirable collection soon... Maybe in Sector D for dim witted." You glared at his back for this, yet the female noticed but said nothing, bringing a hand to her chin to consider your fate. 

"Alright Red, how about you peacefully take our little... friend to Core, and I'll go have a chat with 01 and 02, kay?" She announced joyfully after a few seconds of thought. Red rolled his eyes, muttering and 'ok' before whipping around to you with a sour expression on his features. 

"Damn you..." He groaned, taking your hands and cuffing them effortlessly, seeing as how you didn't think struggling was a smart idea, not to mention how tired you were after all that running. "Core's one break right now... wonder how thrilled they'll be to see you." He uttered to himself, dragging you along by the arm, eyes fixed on the leaving figure of the arachnid monster, and not daring to take them off. 

You couldn't help but wonder what was so special about her, why she made Red tremble just by showing up, or why all those behind bars his their faces in shame... or was it fear? You shuddered at the thought, doubling your pace as Red sped up, dragging you all the way through Sectors D, C, B, and A, to an elevator at the end, where he dialed in a passcode you didn't see before the doors opened. 

You walked in after Red, and he hit the Star button, making you question what floor you were on now, but a glare from him made you think twice about speaking. Maybe the prison was underground? There was a steep dip at some point, but near which sector you had no idea. Hopefully Core wouldn't be too upset with you, and you could slip right back out... 

But, that was highly unlikely. 

~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT TWIST: You got caught by Red, and are own your way to Core anyways. Poor G... I think I'll write a bonus about how fucked up he is with Epic!Muffet coming his way... look I did my best to describe her so... ;w; I started following yugo on tumblr a few days ago, so Epictale in fresh in my head. 

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed! I broke my nail doing heavy duty vacuuming and it really hurts! Bye bye!

- De Moogus 

Epic Muffet belongs to yugogeer01