Kill the Cows

Hello! Just a starting note because I wanted to warn you all that is chapter may contain the following content:

Blood/Gore, Animal death, animal abuse, knives, axes, and killing... also decapitation... (But I guess that was to be expected of a chapter called 'kill the cows' I mean c'mon. Also, all the stuff kinda appears in the like, middle-end section of the chapter, so if these bother you, feel free to skim the first couple hundred words.)

~~~~~~~~~~

{フラッシュバック}

"Welcome to the slaughterhouse." Farm said, arms spread theatrically wide as the lights flickered to life and Horror was no longer blinded by them. "I know it's a little shabby, but we don't actually get a skeleTON of money here on Font Farm." 

Horror rolled his eyes at the ill-timed pun, instead ogling the so-called slaughter house that looked more like a workshop. 

There was a long, flat table in the middle, speckled with little red and brown splotches, no doubt a bovine's blood. On the walls were multiple anatomy charts showcasing cows. Below the posters were shelves, stocked with knives and other tools of varying sharpness, though Horror trusted his axe would do the job better then any measly little knife. 

"What you're going to want to do is—" Farm began to state, cutting himself off as his hat was nipped off by Roxy, who mooed in triumph. "Take the reins off the cows, so they won't get tainted." He finished, snatching back his accessory. 

"Ok." Horror said, taking the reins off the more tame cows, like Vanny, who would only stare. Or Cupid, who seemed to already have taken liking to him.

 "Reins off, can I kill them yet?" Horror queried, hands flexing eagerly for his axe. Though the motions died when Farm wagged his finger. 

"Don't say it out loud! They're not as stupid as they look." Farm reprimanded, getting Roxy to back him up with an aggressive moo as she went for his hat again, only to be dodged. 

Horror snorted in response, catching Vanny's off-putting stare and thinking cows weird more than anything else. "They don't really look all too stupid in my opinion..."

Farm sighed, ushering the rein-stripped cows into a small holding cell that Horror hadn't noticed before. Situated on the back wall, was a small chamber that looked large enough to hold animals. How smart. 

"Let's take care of them together, ok? I'll walk you through it." Farm instructed, sliding a knife from its holster on one of the many shelves. 

Horror nodded, forcing away the warmth that bloomed in his rib cage at the sight of Farm holding the knife. It glinted beautifully in the slaughterhouse's lights, illuminating the deadly tip at the end.

"You're going to want a clean cut, ok?" Farm informed Horror, softly guiding out Vanny by the neck, noticing how Horror stared heatedly at her. "It doesn't matter too much where you cut them, but you'll probably want to slice the head off... since it's not really a common cut of meat." 

Horror hummed in acknowledgment as his fingers drummed readily against his axe. He was ready to hack and slash. Hunger and bloodlust mixed together in his metaphorical veins. 

Horror was hot to trot. He could feel it in his bones. 

"Hey hey, Horsie calm down." Farm cooed, pulling on some latex gloves and putting on some goggles to protect his eye sockets. "You're going scare the cows— more than you already have..." 

Horror rolled his eyes as he let out a hot huff. All his fizzling sparking energy was somewhat contained by the gloves and goggles Farm put on him, as he growled lowly to quell his raging appetence.