Nice Cream

—Your POV—

You looked at G expectantly, watching intently as he lit the cigar despite the no smoking signs posted in the window and around the lobby. You went to speak out against it, but his simple stare kept you quiet, also slightly intimidating you. "Right Sugar, so you wanna get past 01 and 02 huh? I personally think they're pretty mellow, so this should be a cinch." He said with a wink, heading towards the exit, and baffling you. 

"G!" You squeaked as you scrambled over to him, earning some odd looks from the long line of bystanders. "What? You surely don't think we're gonna get into the most dangerous criminal area by sitting in line do you?" He grumbled, exhaling a plume of smoke as soon as the two of you were outside. You batted it away, and shot a glare at the smoking skeleton, who shrugged. "Didn't you hear me earlier? We gotta bribe em' with nice cream." G reminded you, sticking up a bony finger and wagging it teasingly. 

"I have no idea what or where that is!" You hissed, G's antics and under explanation making you feel lost. For the first time, G's eye sockets widened considerably, as he leaned over a bit to scan you questioningly. "You're not pulling my leg are ya'?" He queried, looking at you dumbfounded as he let another smoke cloud pass through his porcelain teeth. 

You shook your head vigorously, again fanning away the repulsive screen of the suffocating black fumes... almost desperately. "Ok then... how bout' your first one's on me?" G said, standing back up at full height and patting your head, smirking proudly at you. You sighed and nodded in agreement, offering an apologetic smile to his lofty one.

After rounding a corner, you and G were in a darker alleyway, but then again everything was dark because it was around 4 AM.  You subconsciously shifted closer to him, not wanting to know if the eyes you felt staring at you were real or just your mind taking pleasure from utterly horrifying you. "Yo! Lucky!" G randomly shouted, seemingly calling out to someone in the shadows. 

"Hey there G! Who's your friend?" A kind looking blue bunny chirped upon rolling a cart from the shadows, sparing you both a wide smile. You looked at him inquisitively, your hungry eyes darting straight to the large cart with an iconic umbrella sticking out. "This is... errr... say, what's yer' name again?" G whispered to you, causing you to scoff. The bunny man chuckled, running one of his paws through his hair. 

"I'm Y/N." You said sweetly, smiling graciously as G nodded, rummaging around in his pockets for something. "Whatcha' here for G? I don't see you much anymore unless you're buying a sweet treat for some new chick." Lucky spoke, his wise eyes examining you as G huffed. "Shut yer' trap..." He growled, but not threateningly, more of a defeated way. 

"Alright alright, just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you! Ok?" Lucky beamed, smiling in a way that would certainly boost his business. "What're 01 and 02's favorites? We need some for... umm... a bet I lost." G lied, signaling oddly to the clerk, who cut his eyes. "G... you gotta stop doing this..." Lucky sighed, leaning over to the cart and pulling out two frozen treats of similar appearance. "It's 30 GOLD." Lucky huffed, seeming just the slightest bit agitated. (Couldn't say g bc y'know.) 

G handed him the money and then looked at you. "Isn't there anything you want Sugar?" He purred, jabbing a thumb over at the menu board, which was bolted to the front of the cart. "Oh." You mouthed, waddling over and reading the entire menu, settling on a cookies and cream nice cream bar, and bringing your order back to G. (Tbh Cookies & Cream is my personal fav.)

"Alrighty then, Lucky, she wants a cookies and cream bar." G said, receiving your ice cream and handing Lucky the money. "Thank you!" You tweeted, promptly tearing open the wrapping and beginning to devour the cold sustenance, instant karma then stabbing you with a painful brain freeze. You clutched your head and mumbled incoherently in pain, making G chuckle as he guided you back to the prison building.

"Now since we got the treats, we gotta bribe those two blockheads away from that door, so you can slip in. How does that sound Sugar?" G suggested, and you nodded your head, already seeing the guards' attention on you two, one of them holding back the other. G smirked at you mouthing 'piece of cake', before the two of you made your way over, ready to get the unassuming guards away from their door. 

"Sup 01, long time no see 02." G stated smoothly, doing a little hand trick to show them the ice cream before hiding it again. "H-Hey G." One of them said, a little flash from behind the mask catching you off guard. (no pun intended) "That's 02 and that one is 01." G explained to you, a quite voice in your ear, assuring only you could hear him. 

"What is it you require?" 02 asked, a slightly haughty tone in his voice, as he continued to hold back his comrade. "We were wondering if you'd like some free nice cream." G said, his tone slick enough to slip on. 

And everything after that was easy. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! Today was a frickin hot day! Even though it's like almost fall!! Omg I hate the heat! Make me very itchy. ;w; I feel like there's something I should mention, but idk rn.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus