Clumsy Little Bitch

—Your POV—

...Well, time has sure flown. 

It's been a few weeks since your crazy dream, and now, you were completely healed. You'd been giving Horror the cold shoulder, and he obviously didn't like it, but you still didn't even know what to say. And after a long day of running about cleaning and doing your best to avoid the creepy skeletons, (especially Killer and Dust) you just couldn't sleep, the adrenaline of wanting to do everything still lingering around in your veins. 

One thing you did notice today though, is that the last couple times you've stalked the party of pillagers return, Horror wasn't even with them. This confused you to no end, but you were too timid to ask anyone for an explanation, and it wasn't your business anyway. 

All alone in the kitchen again, and part of you was wishing that maybe Reaper or even Horror would come and at least talk to you, even if it didn't provide any stimulation or give you butterflies. The other part was just screaming at you to stop imagining such extremely cringy scenarios. You started humming a song quietly to yourself, and pulled a chair from the table for yourself too, plopping down and letting yourself relax, thinking about maybe singing just a bit. 

You intentions were squashed when you heard an all too familiar voice, but not violently, you just jolted as someone slid up beside you. "Nice humming pet, you deserve a cookie." They said, obviously in an unenthusiastic tone, but you saw the cookie, and instinctually reached for it, a small whimper escaping you as it was ripped from your reach. 

"Nope not for you... not yet." They spoke again, this time the effect of their presence kicking in as you jumped out of your trance and chair to immediately move away from Nightmare. "Damn, that took long." He huffed, advancing towards you, but having learned your lesson multiple times in the past, you decided to be bold, and outstretched your arms with your fingers spread, essentially telling Nightmare to stop. 

He did stop, his gaze slowly lifting from your pitiful warning, to your already quivering form. He started chuckling darkly, sending a chill down your spine. In an instant, he was directly in front of you, towering over your terrified form that was too scared to even scream. His tentacles were also spread threateningly over you, tips sharpened and ready to kill. 

"Now then, I could either rip you apart right here where we stand, limb from limb, laughing as all your disgusting blood drains onto my freshly cleaned floor, or you could be a good little pet and not oppose my warnings and test my boundaries again. Kapeesh?" Nightmare growled, his teeth curving into a monstrously horrifying grin. "K-K-Ka-p-p-p-peesh!" You stammered out, large, warm tears leaking from your fearfully widened eyes. 

"Better." He muttered, his face relaxing as he retracted his tentacles to their regular position. "Dammit you and that stupid cloaked bitch are the only little shits who actually rile me up..." Nightmare huffed, rubbing his cheekbones before his stare traveled back to you. "Wipe that stupid-ass look off your face... unless you actually want to die here and now." He threatened, rolling his eyes at your weakness. 

Your mouth had fixed to talk back, mainly because you were kind of the one being suppressed and threatened from day one, but you didn't want to die just yet, so you shut yourself up and wiped away the tears. You took deep breaths to calm down, all your efforts squandered as Nightmare snaked a tentacle around your neck. 

"Listen here ok? Don't miss anything or I'll literally have no choice but to murder you for your stupidity." Nightmare warned, and you gulped praying that you'd catch everything he'd request of you. "Look, in our last raid, we had noticed a pattern in our attacks, some universes were empty when we showed up, and no matter how much we searched, we couldn't find a single soul to torture." He mumbled, looking you straight in the eyes the whole time, not even daring to blink. 

"So, I decided to be think ahead and play a pawn, a pawn like one of my men. My first volunteer was Horror, and we agreed to call if anything actually dangerous happened, but last time I received a message, it got cut off, and now we can't reach each other. That clumsy little bitch failed the easy task he had." Nightmare continued, his gaze dropping to the floor as he knit his brow bones, an agitated grumble coming from him. 

"So, I'm inviting you, the annoying little pet to go save your beloved crackhead. Don't disappoint me, and don't be a stupid little snitch and reveal anything about us or our hideout... you know what will happen if you do." Nightmare advised, his gaze scanning over your face dangerously. You nodded stiffly in response, not really knowing a way to say no. "I can send you there, but I can't come myself. Some assholes put up some positivity shit to block my access, and plus they're armed with water. If you need me, give me a shout. If you call me because you're scared, I'll murder you. So, it'd be rather intelligent for you to call once you've secured Horror ok?"

You nodded again, and Nightmare backed away from you, sparing a glance at his wrist before looking back at you, then he smirked and said something that sounded like it might come from Reaper. "Hey look, if you somehow succeed, I'll give you my cookie." He mocked, dangling the cookie in front of your face with his tentacle. You frowned at this, making him snicker.

"Alrighty then, for the benefit of darkness, I'll send you now, in the earliest hours of a day. And remember...

Don't disappoint me."

~~~~~~~~~~

That's Right bois! I'm sending YOU into... WONDERLAND, BIATCHES.  Yaaaaay! I was so happy when I thought of this that I started spontaneously giggling. Also... ONE THOUSAND VIEWSSSSSSSS Oh my god i'm just so happy after my crummy Saturday, you don't know how much I love to write and make people happy with my ridiculous fantasies. 

I'm so grateful you all read this book up to this point! I swear I won't quit or give you persevering reader a shitty ending! And I really really hope you enjoyed this! :D

- De Moogus