Bus- wait, actually no

Very aware this was late and I hate that smdjdiejeidjek. Had a holy observance on Tuesday so no devices and I was pulling my hair out because by the time it was over it was bedtime and I'd had like a ton's worth of homework due. Sorry this unfortunately did end up late, but you get more words so woohoo!

~~~~~~~~~~

—Your POV—

"And that's how you became a loving father of many many—"

"Shut up!"

Squishing you in your spot, and damn near shaking the whole bus, was Horror, reaching over you to slap Lust. The latter laughed, leaning out into the aisle and no doubt winking at the people in the next seat over in his little dodge. 

"You'd rather be a loving mother?" Lust asked, tone teasing as you eyed Horror, then Lust. You knew pretty much nothing of monsters (least in this universe), and much less of how parenthood was classified. 

"Didn't I tell you to shut your trap!?" Horror barked, leaning over and successfully pinching one of Lust's cheeks before he could drift out the way. Squishy bones were always a sight to behold. 

"Yeah! You win!" Lust squawked, suddenly somewhat frantic as he tried desperately to pull away, pulling far, far back before Horror reluctantly let go, sending Lust backwards and almost out the seat. 

You lightly touch Horror's arm. He's making a scene with Lust, the bus had barely any people left on it, just you guys and some miscellaneous weirdos. It wouldn't be very kind or very wise to start making lots of noise. 

Besides, people have already started giving you side eyes whenever the skeletons you're situated with get just a little too loud. Monsters and humans and everyone around you is probably very fed up with your shenanigans, as are you. 

The bus slows to a stop, and the people across the aisle from you get up and near sprint off. You shoot a glare at Lust who shrugs, a coy smirk covering the shame he should've been experiencing.

He'd been messing with them for the whole ride, flirts and coos and looks and dialogue and even his extravagant movements. It was all very deliberate too, your were sure of that. 

"Next stop, edge of the OmegaVerse."

You perk up at the name, suddenly excited as you pr heart gives a few happy pumps of adrenaline. You're so eager to get off this bus! You've been sitting for hours! 

"Aren't you going to tell us about your other love lives?" Lust asked, leaning forward a little to make eye contact with Horror. He looked just as willing to listen as you. 

"No. You're a bad listener." Horror snapped, a sad whine coming from Lust at his answer. 

You couldn't really disagree with that. In the first few minutes while you snacked on your food and listened intently, Lust had made several obscene comments that no doubt made everyone on the bus uncomfortable. 

Sure, you thought some not so nice things (especially about that 'Farm' fellow. Who the hell did he think he was?!) but you tried not to interrupt what Horror was saying. 

"Plus we're legitimately almost there, be patient." Horror grumbled, facing out the window as you saw Lust roll his eyes. He wasn't going to take that as an answer, you assume. 

"You must think I—" 

The bus slows to a stop, jerking a little as the sound of the bus expelling some air echoed. The driver turned fully around and shouted back at Horror and you, tired and disinterested before he ever started talking. 

"Last stop. Get off or I'll fine you." He sighed, and Lust was immediately out of his seat with you close behind, and Horror tailing you. 

You did NOT want to have some extra debt to pay off, so you follow Lust off the bus, keenly noting that you three were indeed the last passengers. The driver snorts and pulls off, probably to go take a break if not pick someone else up, though you think the first option is more likely. The sun is setting anyways.

"This doesn't look like the edge of the OmegaVerse." 

You whip around and see some roadblocks haphazardly placed in the middle of the road. You're in the middle of nowhere, and the bus has already shrunk over the horizon. There are no trees, no houses, not even people for miles. A sinking feeling settles in your stomach, you were hyped for nothing again. 

"Maybe the end of this place is past the roadblock." You ponder, approaching the barricade cautiously. "That'd explain why the bus stopped."

You look at Horror, who shrugs helplessly. He's as clueless as you are. Lust on the other hand, seems preoccupied with something he's looking at, so you turn to—

"Who's that?" He asks, though his voice is devoid of its usually playful mirth. He points out into the distance, and you and Horror look to see, and freeze. 

On a league of bikes, motorized bikes, is a group of people you do not want to see. Sci, and Undyne, Asgore and well... some girl Asgore. 

Leading them is Core. 

Near simultaneously, a sickening tear rings out behind you, causing the three of you to spin on your heels. Your sensors may or may not be overloaded already, but you should take everything in to properly assess what's going on. 

Thick, black tentacles (with a small struggle) pierce through thin air. With evident force, they pull apart the hole that was opened, just as you hear motorcycles skid to a stop. 

Footsteps fill your ears as the gash widens. It widens by a lot. 

Standing on the other side, looking much too pleased, is Nightmare, Killer and Dust behind him smiling like loons. He glances to Horror, his face contorting with confusion before realization dawns. He also eyes Lust and winks, receiving a dainty wave as a response. 

Then his gaze lands on you. You tense as a much too wide smile grows even bigger. 

"Long time no see." 

He says it as soon as hands land on your shoulders. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Spring break is [OVER!] and with it comes: [-1 Motivation]  [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation] [-1 Motivation]

Like I realize I won't be able to stay up all stupid late anymore and my brain's just like 'melatonin, regulated!? Hell no!!' And now I'm like all ultra active at school but it's stress-fueled rushing around at home... guess it's better than being tired all the time?

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus