Bedtime

Hi. So umm, for everyone who didn't know, the book recently hit a thousand votes. I just wanted to throw a huge shout out to everyone who's supported this book, really fast because the ending note will be very very full of my gratitude. 

Anyways, as promised, you get a chapter of premium hand written first time ever typed by this innocent author, not safe for work. Or nsfw. However, I'll write two versions for the people who don't exactly fancy that kinda stuff. 

This one is the safe version. Minors go ahead and enjoy. Expect kissing/making out. ;w; Also the way I worded it might sound a bit dirtier than I intended so be warned. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Horror leads you out the kitchen and past the up front room. Lust says something you don't catch, but you hear Reaper agree, and blush quietly. There's no telling what they're talking about.

"Hey." Horror whispers, leading you up the stairs which have never been so tall before. "Don't pay them any heed." 

"O-k." You reply, butterflies fluttering in your stomach and tickling the linings of it. You're near faint with excitement, but Horror keeps you walking. "I won't."

Horror leads you to his room and kicks the door closed as you enter. He gives you a light nudge towards his bed and you sit down on it, hearing the lock of the door click into place. Lust and Reaper won't be able to barge in again. 

"Now then," Horror coos, approaching the bed. Your face burns a bright red. He's not even touching you yet. "Let's get back to it huh?" 

Horror slides onto the bed and cups your warm cheek in his hand. He looks oddly smug for some reason, so you glare at him and scrutinize the crimson growing on his own cheekbones. 

"C'mon Cupcake," He purrs, all too innocent. "I'll let you make the first move." 

You want to punch him now, but the butterflies fan the flames of your mushy rage. Horror's smooth expression is irritating, but you try not to hesitate when you slowly lean forward, pressing your lips to his teeth in a soft and gentle manner, before pulling away. 

"Is that it?" Horror chuckles, and you nod silently. Your face is much too hot for you to focus, and Horror cups the back of your head and smiles at you. "I guess it's my turn then." 

Horror closes the gap between your faces in an instant. In a near suffocating action, you two are kissing in a manner that is not at all dissatisfying. You gingerly wrap your arms around him with the last of your will, partially lost in the powerful sensation attacking your mouth. There is no more relent between the two of you. 

After a good few moments, Horror pulls away from you, leaving you gasping for air. That not only intense but also pleasing. You think you could go for a bit more though, it was surprisingly draining. 

"Up for round two?" Horror teases, cheeky and playful. "I could go all night for you, Cupcake." 

"I-I don't think I could." You murmur, giving one last huff of recovery. "But just a little more would be nice." 

"More then." Horror hums, bony fingers playing with your hair. "Glad you're enjoying my company~." 

You're not able to reply before those mischievous teeth, and maybe a tongue, abuse your mouth again. Horror shamelessly infiltrates your mouth as you go weak from the pleasure. Your firm grip around him begins to slacken. 

A small noise comes from the back of your throat. It's a kind, amiable noise. Horror hums back, delighted. 

He pulls away again and you sigh softly, well sated. There's a bit of saliva on your lower lip and you wipe it away, shuddering. Horror seems quite proud of himself. He's successfully broken you. 

"Can you make it another round?" He asks kindly, hands falling from your head to your hands. "If you're ready to sleep that's ok." 

"Just... one more..." You whisper, your face somehow getting redder as Horror brings your hand to his teeth for a kiss. 

"Alright." Horror rumbles softly, pulling you in for another kiss as you brace. Your mouths connect and you're filled with a sweet sense of intimacy. It doesn't get much better for you. 

Predictably, you give your last bits of energy into the kiss, exhausted after the fact. The rest is a blur, and Horror tucks you into bed before curling up beside you. You feel very satisfied. 

—Time Skip Ig—

Morning pours in through the windows and you almost wish it didn't. You're trapped in a bony cuddle, but you don't mind. It's better than having to deal with whiny Nightmare downstairs and Lust prying as to what you did last night. What happened in here stays in here. 

"Cupcake." Horror mutters from your side, sitting up with a rattle of tired bones. You take his hand and squeeze it for a signal of acknowledgment. "I think it's time to wake up now." 

"Ok..." You sigh reluctantly, slinking out of the bed before your arm is grabbed by who you assume is Horror. "What's up?" 

"Can't I get a good morning kiss?" Horror queries, coquette in a way you're not unfamiliar with. "Pretty please?"

"You're greedy." You insult, though it's mirthful as you lean over and plant a kiss on his teeth. You don't linger any longer, heading to the door before beckoning him along. 

"I think I need to shower or something." You say, undoing the lock and seeing Horror directly behind you. "Plus I need to do some stuff today... no doubt the front room's a mess." 

"Ok." Horror replies, following you out into the hall and onto the loft. "I can help with both." 

You shoot a scowl at him, your face red hot. "I don't need help."

"Ok." He says again, pointing down into the front room. "See for yourself."

You look, and your eyes grow to the size of saucers. Blankets, thrown about, food and candy carelessly left askew as well as a few skeletons down there too.

Killer and Dust, making a mess as Nightmare chases them, a little less weak then he was yesterday. He shouts and yells as they run around the room like doofuses, carefree and oblivious to the mess they're making. 

You have lots to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I did good...? I know the ending was a bit abrupt but for those of you who read this version it's kinda the last chapter!

Also I found a tortoise in my backyard a couple days ago he was very cool but he ran away. ;-;

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus