Well, Shit.

Hoiyah, before you read I just wanna warn you of de following... 

Oki maybe lots of profanity, (not excessively, but rather than like 1 or 2 per chap maybe like a few in every other paragraph or something.) but Noot's angy, so yeah. Also, you're kinda gonna get like idk, descriptive violence near the end... hey, don't say I didn't warn you, ENJOY.

—Nightmare's POV—

I sat here, I watched her, I watched her run. She was terrified, I could tell, I could read her aura. I felt... more than what I can describe, but to put it simply, I was fucking pissed. Damn brat in dirty ass clothes had the audacity to insult me in her mind like I wouldn't hear her after literally overtaking her dreams. 

I chuckled quietly to myself, trying to calm down a bit before I went mad, but maybe that's what I needed right now. I'd come here just for a kind little chat about my future plans, but apparently our little bait doesn't care to know what their future holds for them, and that's not on me. 

I sighed deeply, and stood up for some stretches, humming with every little 'click' of my slimy bones. She was probably what... like a few hundred feet away? Oh well, I'm going to end that very quickly. She was starting to slow down, even adrenaline couldn't supply her weak body, and she's going to pay for that. She was still thoroughly scared though, her whole body was shaking and her form was crippled with fear. 

With a flick of my wrist, the whole terrain shifted, harshly slamming her onto her side, much to her distress. I began to make my way over, cool, light steps to convey a feeling of uncertainty among her, and it worked. She struggled to getting up, the goop clinging desperately to her hands, feet, sides, and her front half, as she shot a pleading glance over her shoulder to check my position, and almost screamed when she did. 

She tried to run again, I moved the ground again. It was like a game of cat and mouse that was gradually coming to its end, specifically the end that involved the mouse being brutally mutilated until you couldn't decipher it from the pile of flesh it will become. I smirked at the thought, feeling my tentacles twitch in anticipation, ready for the thrill of the hunt to subside, and allow the joy of the massacre. 

I soon enough, I was within 30 feet of her, still steadily dragging myself over, letting her marinate in her own terror. I smiled monstrously, and contemplated shouting something casual to give her chills, which sounded like a good idea. "Hey, Y/n? Why so blanched huh?" I queried, smile widening at the obvious horror that ran across her face, the pale color of realization also spreading through her.

I stopped in front of her, she was quivering like a leaf, flinching hard with my every movement, but for the most part, she was paralyzed.  It was a pause, a pause when I crouched down in front of her, and shrank the space around us for a sort of claustrophobic effect. (Damn haven't typed that word in a minute)

"...How for did you think you'd make it?" I asked, generally interested in her answer, and leaning in just a bit too close for her comfort. She attempted speech, it didn't work she stuttered over her words and butchered the shit out of whatever she thought he was trying to say, giving me slight amusement, but whatever. 

"You sure do act stupid when you're scared huh? I can really fuck up your senses hmm?" I pried, reaching out a dangerous hand and prodded her rather intensely, making her visibly rethink her life choices, not like I wouldn't hear that though. 

Well, obviously I wasn't going to get any conversation, so let the manslaughter begin. (Roll credits)

Without warning, I gave her a sharp poke with my finger, then proceeded to drive it into her shoulder, no mercy evident in the current atmosphere. She started yelling, kicking at me and trying to move my arm. I wasn't even past her skin yet, but I guess fear makes you hypersensitive. 

I watched as my finger broke the fabric with little force, my phalange digging into her shoulder at a slow pace at first, blood being pushed out of the pressure area. As I pushed my finger in a little more I broke her skin, (earning a yelp) and continuing to dig down into her muscles and joints, and eventually through her shoulder entirely. 

Blood gushed out the wound, my slime irritating the wound and likely infecting it, which won't bother me, but for her it's otherwise. I let out a dark snicker, moving forth my tentacles to hold her in place, as the endless squirming became quite irritating. She just kept yelling and crying, I didn't mind that so much, as long as she was in pain from this. 

Suddenly, my finger hit where most of the bones and cartilage intertwined, and I grinned knowingly. "Wouldn't wanna be you right now..." I muttered, earning a hiccup and some sobs as a reply. I sighed, her aura was spasming like crazy, and I wasn't even halfway done yet, this was just the opening ritual, and proved she was weak. 

In one swift motion, I poked right through the bone, joint, muscle, and other side of skin, digging my knuckles in a bit since my finger wasn't too long. I then pulled it out, admiring my job of putting a hole in this worthless piece of shit. She just sat there, going crazy over a hole on her shoulder. The toxins in the slime wouldn't let her pass out from pain or go into shock though, so I was going to have a hay day. 

"Ready to be totally decimated? Me too." 

~~~~~~~~~~

Awooga Awooga, Aw shucks, you went and made Noot angry oh well. Actual gore in the next one, but what is this... like the opposite of fluff or something?? Like fluff before smut, and like whatever you call what I just wrote before like gore or something. Oki silly concept, but bye I'm gonna go have cereal for pre-dinner. :p

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus