Don't do Drugs

—Your POV—

You stood here, frozen as the door slammed open. You were watching from the other side of the glass while a cat-like guard dragged in a skeleton who looked like Red, but bigger and a bit more actually intimidating. He was dressed differently too, not like a criminal would dress, but like a rich imperialist.

He locked eyes with you for only half a second, before his attention went back to the guard, who apparently had tightened his cuffs too tight, and knelt down to adjust them. "Damn right, 04 can't you at least not try to suffocate my hands!" He barked, getting no reaction from the guard, who stood back up and took a position behind the wall and out of sight. 

Finally, he properly addressed you, who was forcing themself to sit still and not quiver like a leaf. "And who the hell're you?" He demanded, scanning you before he grinned. "You're here for something aren't you? Revenge? Taunting? Secrets? You won't get a sniff out of me so move along you little shit." He hissed, plopping down in a chair you hadn't noticed, lining up perfectly in front of the glass, like yours.

"Umm... actually no... I'm h-here to ask you something." You squeaked, his sudden jump to conclusion startling you. "Really? Well maybe I could arrange something, just tell me what you want." He purred, tone switching from irritable to slick in an instant, reminding you briefly of Reaper. 

"Do you know of a skeleton named Horror?" You went straight for the point, seeing no reason to prolong your visit. He raised a brow bone, nodding to confirm he was aware. "He got caught a few days ago, I'd like to know where their keeping him if you have any idea." You continued, adding just the slightest bit of snootiness to your voice, feeling as though you were in control of the situation. 

When no one needing assistance ever is. 

He rubbed his chin, lighting a cigar to smoke whilst he thought over it, making you slightly disgusted. "Ok, why don't we strike a deal then?" He suggested, smirking widely. "Umm..." You looked at the cameras and gestured towards the guard. "The guard is deaf and these cameras only see, not hear." He suddenly stated, making you at ease with making a deal, but very suspicious of the skeleton before you.

"I'm sure you know I'm a large and infamous icon in the illegal drug dealing facilities right?" He asked, blowing out a plume of smoke that hit the glass, blurring your vision of him rather dramatically. Soon enough it was fully clouded, and you could no longer see the prisoner you'd spoken to, yet you still offered a response to his question. 

"Y-Yes..." You uttered, the eerie sensation of the room swallowing whatever confidence you had mustered in this short amount of time. "Then why don't you get me something I enjoy, then maybe I'll consider telling you the location of your friend." He rumbled, smoke mysteriously clearing upon his words. 

"Ok... what do you need?" 

"If you can bring me some Nicotine, I'll tell you everything you want to know." 

Your heart paused while your mind raced, nicotine. He said fricking nicotine! How the hell where you supposed to get your hands on that!? You were a good little human, who preferred staying out of underground junkie societies and gangster groups, but was Horror worth it? Was you life worth it?

"Look, my bro controls all the stocks and shit, so you can talk to him, you should find somebody who can give you a lead, just take this for me." He instructed, sliding something under the glass, which you quickly scurried over to receive. 

It was a business card of sorts, but all that was on it was a phone number and a slogan. A slogan that ironically read, 'don't do drugs'. You wrinkled your nose a little at this, swiftly slipping the card into your purse before lifting your gaze back up to the notorious drug dealer before you, who was getting ready to go. 

"That's all I'm giving you, if you can get me my stimulant before the end of this week I'll tell you where your precious is, just make sure you don't y'know die in the process." And with that he left, snickering like a loon as the guard followed him, muttering something you wish you hadn't heard. 

"Damn... I better be getting paid well for that one." 

You widened your eyes in shock as you realized everything you had just caused for yourself, a little much on your platter huh? The end of this week, you thought whipping out your phone and seeing that it was a Tuesday, so you had plenty of time to grab some illegal drugs before next s Sunday right? 

You dragged yourself out of the room, slinking down the long corridor before you left, immediately spotting Noelle and a large purple monster next to her, along with a bright blue person next to them. You admired the sight, and even snapped a picture since you still had your phone in your hand, then proceeded to walk off, since it seemed like they were all talking. 

After leaving the prison building, you thought about your chat with the skeletal trafficker, and looked down a dark alleyway, seeing nothing but some rotting old guy in the very back. You walked a bit further in, enjoying the graffitied brick walls of the thin walkway, before coming across something that horrified you. 

It was a wanted sign, with your name and picture on it, 5,000 G as a bounty for your already full of panic head, giving you the notion that you should get going... 

Like now. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh wow, I'm kinda glad as to how this turned out huh? Don't do Drugs ok? I've never in my life tbh but I'm also a wimp who thinks growing wisdom teeth is terrifying so... 🤔 also, I'm working on an AMV as of now so that's awesome. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus