Bets are Bad

Tw: Violence, Abuse, Knives, Blood, Injury, Torture, Viewer discretion is advised. :( 

—Your POV—

You simply allowed the tears to roll down your cheeks as Killer dragged you down the hall by your arm, with Dust behind you, both skeletons snickering maniacally. "Ready to play a game?" Killer sneered, chuckling at your terrified expression. "P-Please don't hurt me!" You begged, arriving your destination all too quickly. 

Killer threw you into a chair face first, and you scrambled onto your bottom, determined not to take your eyes off the skeletons for even a second. However, the visual you were met with wasn't the most pleasant, in fact, it horrified you to see Killer there with some heavy duty tape and a knife, not to mention Dust behind him with some rope.

Before you could even wonder how they got those, Killer was already behind you, pinning you in place as Dust speedily wrapped you up. You screamed in protest, earning a jolt from both skeletons. "Dammit your so fucking loud!" Dust hissed, unwrapping you and redoing a section of his job. You just watched with blurred vision, the tears stinging your eyes more and more. 

You wished your body would just let you pass out from fear, because normally you would have. Something must've been keeping you up, or maybe it was all in your head. However, the extremely realistic slap you received made you sure it wasn't. You whimpered, the slap seemingly unnecessary as you solemnly gazed at your abusers, who were currently paying you no attention. 

"So, like, what time is it Killer?" Dust queried, quickly checking both his wrists, revealing no watches at all. Killer simply whipped out his phone. "It's 6:00 PM if you're into rounding." He replied blandly, snickering as he looked at you. "Hear that little bitch? We're gonna play all night~." He purred, and though it might've sounded as though it has sexual connotation, you knew they meant they were going to torture you until the sun came up. 

"M-mercy..." You sobbed, receiving only scornful giggles from the skeletons. "Right... if you'll excuse us little one, me and Dust are going to go grab our supplies or eat some shit... don't go anywhere~." Killer mocked before disappearing out of sight with Dust, leaving you to wallow in your feelings till they arrived to make your life hell. 

 The waterworks picked back up again, your throat tightening as the bitter tears rolled down your cheeks, hiccuping and sobbing as you tried to maybe wriggle free. All you ended up doing was cut your arm, which was confusing to you, since it was rope, but painful nonetheless. You'd cried so much in the past 10 minutes that you were probably going to catch a cold... oh well, probably won't be as bad as what's about to happen to you.

That's when of course, the hellish haven called heaven sent you a savior, one who looked like someone who despised you, but different. In waltzed Cross, eyes still like targets instead of his usual red and white. He came in and immediately spotted your pitiful form, his previous smirk faltering as he glanced at something you couldn't see to his side. 

He glared at it before coming over, bending over to examine your weeping figure. "The hell is wrong with you...?" He muttered in a tone devoid of any passion, earning a small head shake from you. "Ok whatever...—Woah is that barbed rope?" He observed, a hint of surprise in his features as he examined your binds. Ah, that must've been why you cut yourself earlier, both your gazes simultaneously scanning over the small wound. "You're hurt." He stated obviously, pulling out a random bandaid and wet wipe to clean and patch the wound. 

You looked at Cross, your gaze full of befuddlement and confusion. Why would he do something like this... for you? Maybe the target eyes made him nice? He leaned away with a look of satisfaction on his face turning halfway towards the door before you caught his attention. 

"W-WAIT!" You desperately shouted, making Cross whip around, an alarmed expression on his skeletal face. "I-If you leave! Killer and Dust will TORTURE ME!" You pleaded, tears up and running down your cheeks again, making you look weak. You were trembling, Dust didn't wrap these tight enough to restrict all movement, and there was still circulation in your arms, but this was still incredibly discomforting.

Cross went to say something, his mouth twitching to say something but he was abruptly cut off by snooty snickering. Cross immediately moved from your line of view, revealing a keeled over Killer, who was laughing, and a causally propped on the doorframe Dust, who was eating a... cupcake...

Your heart dove into your stomach, your stare flew over to Cross, who's hands were slowing moving to his head. He then fell over clutching his head and wriggling around on the floor, before he opened his eye sockets, which no longer held the favorable red targets, but the same mismatched red and white eye lights you had learned to fear. 

Cross and the other two skeletons all looked at your pitiful quivering form, malicious smirks reflecting off all their faces (except Cross's which you couldn't see). Firstly, Cross got up and Dusted himself off, patting down and running his fingers through the fur on his jacket. He huffed in satisfaction before looking at Killer and Dust, the three of them sharing a nod before Cross left, leaving you with your captors.

"Asking Cross for help... especially in that mode is pathetic enough... but asking behind our backs... "

"Well that's worth punishment, isn't it Dusty~?" 

Dust nodded in response to his comrade, tossing the rest of the pastry into his mouth before standing up straight, rattling his bones and stretching out, then ultimately cracking his knuckles. 

"So little one, what's the best way to exploit someone's care for another person?" Killer asked, walking over and lifting your chin on the tip of his blade, just to be dramatic. "Y-You p-p-put them in d-danger?" You whispered, your voice strangled as your seemingly empty eyes started to blur with tears again. 

"So why don't we put it to the test?" 

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... that was darkish kinda. Lol sorry for putting you through all that... really am! I had a crummy day today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better! :D 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

- De Moogus 

(Edit: i HaD a CrUmMy DaY tOdAy DDD: no one effing asked and THAT DOES NOT WARRANT TORTURING THE READER SOSMDKS,SEKMSKSJSIDKWLWOWJENDMD I just want to go back in time put past me in a chair and grab a knife and :