Clingy

—Your POV—

Horror was now clinging to you, both of his arms wrapped around your waist in a hearty cuddle, his head still resting in your shoulder. You were a blushing mess, and Killer and Dust snapping pictures and giggling maliciously wasn't making your situation any better. 

You'd tried wriggling out of Horror's grasp several times but it didn't work. Even in his sleep he somehow maintained his iron grip. Your face was twisted into a flustered pout, and you finally just gave up, relaxing in Horror's hold. He purred and snuggled you, making you give him a small pat on his arm, careful not to wake him. 

He purred more, melting into your touch and trying to squeeze closer to you, prompting you to give him a frenzy of pats and gentle strokes, and in turn receiving a cacophony of purrs and other pleased noises. By the time your hand got tired it had been four minutes, Killer and Dust had gotten that all on video, making you question your overall privacy. 

Horror had settled down though, leaning on you more than he was earlier, you had to fight to keep yourself up, Horror was quite heavy for a skeleton. You sighed, seeing Killer and Dust get up to go edit their fluffy masterpiece. Cross was still sat down eating, completely ignoring everything that just happened. Error had left to his room, probably to be moody. And you were completely sure Nightmare was still downstairs. 

In fact, almost as if on cue Nightmare slunk in from some unexplored room and into the front one, sitting in a large armchair and relaxing in it, not seeming to notice Horror cuddled up to you in his sleep.

Everything was peaceful until Crooks came stomping out of the kitchen, shouting happily about his creation of delicious cuisine. You watched as Horror's eye sockets fluttered open and looked at you, then closed again. He shifted and grumbled something, his brow bones knitting into a scowl. 

"HERE HUMAN! I HAVE MADE YOU SOME OF MY MOST DELICIOUS— NYEH?" Crooks cut himself off upon seeing your frantic gestures to Horror, who was still trying to rest. Nightmare looked over too, catching you two cuddled up, sending a large smirk cascading across his face, and a larger blush flowing across yours. 

You immediately turned away from him, instead looking towards Horror and Crooks, Crooks was  gone, doing who knows what, while Horror was still sleeping on you. You hummed, tuning in to the rhythmic pace of Horror's breathing. It was quite soothing, seeing him like this, actually asleep. Not ready to pounce up and grab you like last time. 

Crooks then crept back into the room, with a big blanket. He motioned for you to move, but as soon as you tried to escape Horror, his tight grip was back, making you wince and recoil back into his grasp. Crooks frowned, leaning down to speak with his brother, lightly shaking him. 

"Brother," His voice was soft and forgiving. "You Must Let The Human Go Now." Horror surprisingly shook his head, not even opening his eyes to acknowledge his brother. "They're mine bro, and they're comfortable." He snuggled closer to you, lifting his head up to adjust your position onto his lap.

He flicked his eyes open, wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling you softly, his breath tickling your neck and making you shudder. You looked up at Crooks, who looked... happy? "BROTHER THIS IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND A HUMAN THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN VICIOUSLY PULVERIZING!" You went stiff, self-consciously shrinking into yourself. 

Horror yawned, his phalanges lightly tracing circles on your stomach. Crooks threw the large blanket over the two of you, completely covering you, and only going up to Horror's collarbone. After a moment of ogling the small amounts of light shining through the blanket, you popped your head out, a startled squeak coming from you upon seeing Nightmare instead of Crooks in front of you. 

"You look quite comfortable Horror." Nightmare briefly flicked his gaze to you, only to look back at Horror, who shrugged. 

"Well, y'know I'm pretty tired, and I don't really have anymore intact stuffed animals." Horror, shifted slightly, small translucent blobs of magical skele-sweat forming on his fractured skull. Nightmare snickered, sending a chill down your spine. 

You didn't know why he was always so... weird around you, and you didn't like it.

—Nightmare's POV—

Maybe this human damned aura is taking an effect on Horror too? But that's impossible, Horror can't sense auras and even if he could his senses wouldn't make up a quarter of mine. I narrowed my eye socket at this human, maybe they were playing us? They obviously knew I could somewhat recognize emotions or at least assumed as such. Maybe my brother was blabbing to the, about us?

Speaking of Dream, I still hadn't checked some of the items I'd found in his room, he's a lot more deep than he ever lets on, his little star pals probably don't even know that part. 

"Don't get soft Horror, I won't allow this again. You haven't even made them do an ounce of work." Horror tensed at this, a feeling of uncertainty washing over him as his face contorted into a conflicted expression. I smirked at him and winked at his human, enjoying the sight of them tremble.

I went to go sit on one of my sofas preferably the black one. It blended in with my slime and no one ever complained about me staining it. I silently watched as Crooks came out of the kitchen, finally serving everyone his promised spaghetti. 

I don't eat much, but you'd have to be a scatterbrained dematerialized fish with an ass for a head to ever turn down Crooks' cuisine. So I graciously took my portion, uttering a 'thanks' before settling down elsewhere to eat. 

Horror and his pet stayed downstairs on the couch as far as I know, and were likely having a good time. Their auras said that anyways. Then there was literally everyone else who'd left to their respective areas to pass time I guess. 

And me, who was completing a mystic puzzle that could render my brother powerless. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Whooop! Might I smell a... *sniff* *sniff* love triangle??! (Hell no) I'll have to write about cleaning a mansion soon. Sounds exciting.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed.

- De Moogus