Camping

Yeah. Hey guys, just wanna say we're in the homestretch ;-;. Playing with my food is almost over, with maybe 2-10 more chapters left depending on how much I stretch this out. The same warnings don't really apply too much, so just some Lust shenanigans at the end and some jokes about watching hentai. I'd still be a bit weary if last chapter was skipped tho. 

~~~~~~~~~~

—Your POV—

The skeletons around you cheer as Nightmare yells. Reaper seems to have won everybody's favor, and not even by force. You guess he deserves at least a small kudos for that. 

"Give it up for Reaps!" Killer announces, pleased. "Wouldn't have thought of it myself, so it's plausible!" 

"You don't even have a brain to think though." Dust quips, tossing Killer a careless smirk. "Personally I was thinking of it already." 

"Ooo I would not just take that." You hear Horror murmur beside you, a playful grin attacking his face as Killer scoffed.

"You guys don't have brains either!" Killer accused, pointing at Dust and Horror decisively. "And y'all do dumb crap too!"

"Not as much as you." Nightmare sneers, joining in. "You've got some real nerve messing with me just because I can't actively torture you to death."

"Actually I don't." Killer reminded him, turning to him in full and gesturing vividly to himself. "Pure bone here." 

Nightmare went to snap something back, but Reaper intervenes like an exhausted parent tired of their kids arguing all day. He looks the part too, with his sleepless eyes which somehow manifested dark, giant bags under them. 

"Hey guys, it didn't take me nerves or a brain to think that up." Reaper states, briefly glancing at you before continuing. "So that makes all of you stupid." 

Grumbles go throughout the room as sharp glares are sent around. You give Horror a pat on the knee and he nuzzles your hair softly. Reaper motions for you guys to get off your couches and everyone rises. 

Error then utilizes his strings to raise them all up to the roof, where they securely hang unbothered and unreachable. A feeling of slight anxiety creeps up your spine. You don't want to be crushed by a couch, so you'll just stay from under them and stay off Error's bad side. That should keep you safe. 

"Don't worry Cupcake." Horror whispers next to you, guiding the tilt of your head from the ceiling to his face, smiling warmly. "Nothing bad's gonna happen Error's not going to pull any strings." 

It takes you a moment to realize, but you deadpan are the blatant and horrible pun. Pushing him in mock disinterest as Lust slides forth and takes his spot. Horror looks flabbergasted and Lust looks much too innocent for his name. 

"Right, everyone grab your stuff." Reaper instructs, and you watch as Killer and Dust run off to the storage room. Error teleports somewhere and Cross stays with Nightmare. "I'll go ahead and move the television..." 

"Hey there lov—"

"Move it you whore!" Horror pushes Lust out the way as you start on your way to the stairs. You have a few sheets up in the supply closet you could lay out for everyone. Sheets and blankets, pillows and comforters, the whole nine. 

You have a box of glow sticks too, which are all different types of bright and saturated colors. Perhaps a party is about to commence. 

When you return, Killer stands in the center of the room, holding a wine glass high above his head. Everyone else holds wine glasses too, gathered around like a cult.