Kill the Cows: Hidden Sequel Continued

Right. This one's going to be longer because it's uncustomary to have a series with more than three parts to a sequel... (as far as I know...) I feared writing this for a while...

~~~~~~~~~~

{Meanwhile}

"Now then, aren't you boys hungry?" Muffet asked, flouncing out of the room with light steps that barely touched down. "I'll be sure to treat you after I change into something more... formal."

Muffet disappeared into one of the many doors along the hall as Green held Crooks' hand securely, a little sigh from him as a barely visible hue of green left his cheeks. Interesting. 

Moments later, Muffet reappeared and smiled a sweet grin. It was around then that Crooks noticed the fangs in her mouth, concealed and barely noticeable, but it was the way that Muffet positioned her bottom lip that revealed them. How cute. 

Afterwards, Green and Crooks wordlessly followed Muffet down to the kitchen. It was there that he was effortlessly lifted into a high chair, by none other than Green, who sat across from him at the small round table in the room. 

"Welcome to the dining room!" Muffet expressed cheerfully, near skipping across the room and to the kitchen like area near it, winking two of her many eyes at her guests. "Brunch will be served shortly."

Crooks idly kicked his feet, sitting on a chair that was taller than he was. It was soft and cushioned, situated in one of the smaller rooms, one that Crooks had come to know as the 'Dining Room'. 

It was exposed to the kitchen, no wall between the two. The kitchen was also small, smaller than Farm's, though perfect for someone as slim and petite as Muffet. Though she wasn't exactly short by any means, she was incredibly thin, spindly limbs working effortlessly to prepare what smelled like a meal for herself and her skeletal visitors. It was interesting to watch her six limbs all work in tandem with one another. 

She had changed into something more presentable as well, not exactly outing wear, but casual around the home clothes. They were still pretty on her, but nothing extravagant. Simply a small white T-shirt with a soft brown bow around the neck, along with a matching brown skirt that was adorned with a couple white rings around the bottom. Simple, but acceptable. 

"Alright boys! Who's hungry?" Muffet beamed, spinning on a 180, plates in her middle pair of hands. 

Serving the skeletons, Muffet kissed both their foreheads, making Green chuckle and Crooks gasp. Muffet was the most affectionate spider he'd ever met so far!

"Someone's in a good mood." Green observed as Muffet began to clean her many hands, turning her head on an odd angle to blink five large sparkling eyes at him, a small smile on her face. 

"It's not often I get to cook for anyone." Muffet chirped, washing her hands without looking. "Especially not guests of such high caliber." 

Green chuckled while Crooks flourished under the shower of compliments. Perhaps Muffet could sense his inner potential, the one he knew he always had. It was nice to be recognized for the talent he had! 

Crooks smiled as a warmth that was not unfamiliar to him bloomed in his chest. Usually only Horror was able to instill such a feeling in him— and while he was terribly anxious about his brother— he did enjoy his character being highlighted by someone who appreciated him.

He ate with mirth, ingesting a plate full of eggs and a spider muffin and two strips of bacon. It was delicious, considering it was his first time eating from anyone besides Farm for the last few months. 

"Do you like it?" Muffet asked sweetly, sitting down at the table in front of the two skeletons. She flicked a bead of water at Green's face, earning a huff from him as she giggled, completely shameless.