Never Talk to Strangers

—Your POV—

Needless to say, in a cinch, you were inside. You waved to G quickly as the door shut, a click signaling the lock activating. You turned around, the bright white walls contrasting heavily with the black bars of every cell. You tiptoed past, eyeing the odd monsters with agitating or arousing them, but you did stop and stare very few moments. 

Most of them were severely deformed, melting slightly or oozing an odd substance from their poorly built body, but each one eyed you on your way past. One of them, which of course being a skeleton, actually received your acknowledgment. He only caught your attention because one of his sharp phalanges caught your skirt, prompting you to look down at his uneasily trembling form. 

He had large cyan shark teeth, and an iconic pink splotch on the side of his skull. His eye sockets were crazed, and leaking an unsettling pink goop. His phalanges were stained too, making you immediately shift out of his reach, but still give him your undivided attention, mostly from fear. 

"D-D-D-Don't go! Th-This is a p-prime example of h-h-how those with p-p-power abuse it! A-All I d-d-did w-was show up w-with my gang— and m-maybe attack a l-large s-s-sector of t-the O-O-Omeg T-Timeline!" He stammered, the shaking getting more violent as he explained his story, along with the amount of goop pouring out of his eye sockets. "S-Sorry Sir! I-I c-can't!" You squeaked, quickly shuffling away. 

You heard him start pleading for you to wait, but all that did was attract attention... attention of the guards you didn't know were around. Instantly, your heart rate doubled, and you broke into a sprint to get away, rounding a corner in the winding building. Glancing up at a large overhead sign, you realized you were in the 'C Sector' of the prison, which stood for Crazy. 

You kept moving, your main objective to either find Horror, or at least find the sector he was hidden in. You guessed it was pretty stupid to just run in there without any prior knowledge at all, but it was slightly exhilarating to feel all the adrenaline and blood rushing through your veins, providing stimulation and making you feel 'alive'. 

By the end of your marathon, you were in Sector F, for fragile. You strolled down the halls, assuming that Horror would be here if F meant something like 'foolhardy' you giggled at the thought, the more just side of you pushing it out of your brain as you stopped to examine one of the prisoners like a child at the zoo. 

He was almost completely liquid, little chunks of him coming together to form a face for you to greet. You noted his specially glass cell, likely used to keep this viscous criminal from escaping. "Hello my dear, what brings you to my pitiful cell?" He queried, an interested smile on his face as he examined you, chuckling joyfully. His good speech amused you, seeing as how many fugitives here were either mad or hopeless. 

"Oh, I'm looking for a friend of mine, have you seen a large and hardy looking skeleton with a hole in his skull?" You whispered, speaking softly to avoid causing too much commotion, though some of the surrounding prisoners did perk up a bit. "Indeed we have." The now halfway formed figure spoke, his grin widening and making you step back in timidity. 

"You mean that old crackhead from Nightmare's gang? His cell's been empty for years. What business does a stellar darling like you have to do with him?" He spoke, taking on a kind of blood-curdling aura as he leaned closer and closer to the glass, making you feel creeped out. You noticed some of the surrounding monsters whispering or frantically gesturing for you to run, an unsettling shadow rising over you as something horrifying happened. 

The monster's staring a the monstrosity behind you turned to stone.

 You squandered all you attempts at being elegant and bolted away, you mind making you feel like a rabbit being chased by an imaginary wolf, your senses telling you that he was behind bars, and that he couldn't chase you. Once you were away, you checked a helpful overhead sign and saw you were still in the fragile section, gingerly turning a corner as you continued you leisurely walk, making sure not to get distracted by any cute puddle people again. 

On the other hand, you really wish you would've stayed and talked to that goop guy, maybe you would've gotten to figure out Horror's location, but obviously you couldn't trust anyone here. You felt a bit stupid, having trusted an imprisoned person to give you an equally imprisoned person's location accurately. Not to mention that was technically breaking the law and with the way you looked, you were in no position to even be there. 

After rounding the next corner you froze, running back around and catching your breath before shyly peeking back around, seeing a skeleton you assumed to be the guard, releasing another skeleton, who of course was wearing heavy duty handcuffs and down taking the cop, earning some growls of disapproval. 

The guard was casually dressed in black furry hoodie with a red turtleneck underneath, along with a... was that a collar? Did your eyes deceive you? Ignoring the minor detail and continuing to look them over, you also saw his black basketball shorts with a golden stripe down the side.  

The felon he was dragging out had a white hoodie, closed so you didn't see the shirt underneath, and a bloody slash across his chest, scaring you. He also had on the trendy basketball shorts, black with a white stripe, and had a white glitch cloud over his eye socket. His pink slippers were dusty, and he wore a large tattered scarf around his neck. 

He noticed you, stopping his derogatory remarks to openly stare, his teeth curving into a grin as you went stiff with panic, your heart skipping a beat as the guard turned to you and his jaw dropped. "MotherFUCKERS!" He shouted, whipping out a walk-in talkie and calling in an acquaintance to 'come handle Geno in Sector Fragile', before checking something on his wrist as your legs finally became free from their dreaded paralyzed state. 

And the first thing you did was run. 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yesshhh! My bad Boi Toothy! (aka fell aka edge aka red aka whatever dafuq y'all call him) I'm so excited and practically melting at 2 AM again under my covers. 

Guess what, my ass of a language arts teacher said I'd never write anything worthwhile in my life, just because I'm not native to America or a completely fluent English speaker... ;w; Then she turns around and pulls me out into the hall, to discuss my way above grade level standards. 

Wtf bitch make up ur mind. (Yo look, ELA teach, if ur reading this take ur L.)

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Hugz 4 u \(^w^)/

- De Moogus 

Crazy Sans belongs to crazy—tale/invader-bri on tumblr, (one of my personal favs, check em' out) 

That goopster was supposed to be a Gaster, but the I realized I was subconsciously describing one of my OCs again, so he belongs to me. ^v^

Geno belongs to CrayonQueen

And Fell belongs to Fella/Vic