Not the sharpest human

Couple warnings, slightest mention of rape, murder and suicide, but Lust is listing what he might've been imprisoned for, so it only comes up once and isn't dwelled on. 

—Your POV—

It didn't come immediately, but that was because no one had jinxed you yet. You stood behind a knelt down Lust, who was peering into cell 203 looking content with his efforts. 

"I still remember every inch of your body, Horror hope you remember mine like you promised." Lust whispered into the cell, a lewd smile creeping up his face as small specks of purple began materializing on his cheekbones, but that fell under you gaze. 

"He's asleep right now. Probably out colder than cold with all those sedatives. Could be a week or two till he wakes up." Lust mumbles, pushing himself back onto his feet and looking as the cell as were you. 

"You know what you're doing though, right? Aiding in crime? Aren't y—" 

"Already a huge bounty on my head." You uttered rather breezily, shocking Lust and yourself internally as a questionable regret dawned on you, but Lust just smiled.

"Glad you're familiar with this kind of stuff. I'd have been a criminal too if it weren't for Gaster." Lust sighed, sadness evident in his tone as you tried to figure out what he might've been convicted for. (If you know it, comment it) 

"But for waht?" You asked, dumbfounded and silly looking as Lust glanced dully at you. "For a human who's dating a mass murderer, I honestly thought you'd be more bright, but I'll excuse it as you being out of place." Lust said, genuine confusion in his tone. 

"Y'know the basic shit, rape, attempted or accidental murder, suicide..." 

You backed down instantly, not willing to talk about that, or face the consequences of talking about that in such an enclosed area. Lust still scared you a little, but perhaps his 'magic' is calm right now, so you'll be able to safely interact.

It all kind of flew over your head still, whenever someone mentioned 'magic' (especially a skeleton, it's like their lifeline or something) or how strong someone is or a 'soul' kinda just went in one ear and out the other. 

You're not stupid, you know that it's dangerous and shit but... you didn't even know if you had either so how could you understand? It was like telling a baby to explain what IQ was, everyone has it, but some people just don't know what it is. (Imagine that lol, 'hey little munchkin, what'd ya score on your IQ test hmm?' *starry eyed baby stare of; 'it aint food so I don't care'*)

"So then! I think it'd be smart to break him out now and disrupt the sedatives." Lust chirps, reaching out to twiddle a strand of your hair before kneeling back down to the window.

"After that we can discuss the payment plan and get the fuck outta this hellhole." Lust grumbles, fiddling around in his pants and jacket pockets and leaving you to ponder his line of dialogue. 

"Payment plan? For what?" You queried innocently, another dull question, but Lust doesn't take it too personally as he deadpans at you, hands stopping and sockets cut unenthusiastically. 

"Restraint isn't effortless... sorry if I get a little snappy because of it..." Lust murmurs, rummaging around near desperately now, trying to find something you had no knowledge of. 

"SHIT."

"What?"

"I forgot Epic handles this section, so he has the keys." 

Lust gives you a very wide and cheesy looking smile, he looks apologetic, but you're too busy trying not to let your eyes blur with tears to notice. 

Struggle, struggle, struggle. Core will catch up with you soon, but all you can do is run around in circles with some false sense of accomplishment or safety until someone forcefully destroyed it in front of you. Now, you were going to have to get a key from a magical walking corpse without getting caught and thrown into custody, sounded like something out of an RPG.