The Talk

—Your POV—

You were trembling, desperately trying to escape Horror's grasp on your wrists. Whilst he stood menacingly in front of you observing your pointless struggle, you thrashed about in his iron grip, not daring to make a noise, but silently trying to escape the inevitable. 

Horror huffed, catching your attention and making you freeze. You timidly looked up at his now lightly scowling face, before dropping your gaze to the floor again. 

Silence. 

You shifted awkwardly, occasionally glancing at Horror's chest but never being courageous enough to meet his face. You might've been getting impatient about this whole 'talking' thing but right now Horror was just staring at you, making you feel immensely uncomfortable.

"H-Horror-San?" Shit! you'd said San instead of sir! Immediately, you went to correct yourself, but Horror unexpectedly cut you off. "What's that mean?" His voice still had lingering hints of tiredness but you ignored them mostly. 

"U-Um it's a respective term of politeness in Japanese anime..." You muttered, slightly expecting him to know that.

 "Then call me Horror-San, not sir. I don't like it when you call me sir anyway." He hissed out the last part, making you flinch. "I guess since we've sparked this conversation we should burn out all the wood."

You nodded, feeling the smallest bit less pressured, having completed your goal. You looked up to meet Horror's eye sockets. His one large red eye light provided a small light source for the dim kitchen, and plus it was kinda cool to look at. 

"Well... I'll be nice and set this up like an interview." Horror said, adjusting your hands in his. 

"What's your name?" He asks, and you tell him. 

"Cute name." You flushed slightly, not expecting that type of response from Horror.

"Now I'll relay the rules." Your answer was a simple nod.

"You obey me, and only me. You're mine. You will do you job as a maid and do it right. You must respect my friends' boundaries though, and if they tell you not to go in their room don't bother trying to reason with them or clean it. Everyone else you will address by mister, except Nightmare, call him Sir. Don't treat anyone else like you treat me, and don't call anyone else your San or I will punish you..."

You muttered a yes and thought over all these rules, you were supposed to clean the house correct? But it was huge! And what would you do after cleaning? Who would take care of you? Would Horror stay and look after you? Why was he so stingy about what you called the others? Seriously, what was up with Nightmare???

"I see you're confused." Horror muttered, glancing at you with concern in his features. Again, you nodded, not knowing what exactly to ask. 

Horror sighed, probably thinking on what to explain next. He shifted so he was holding both your hands in one of his, and used his free one to caress your cheek and fondle with it. This confused you, the relaxation in his eyes confused you more. 

"H-Horror-San?" You queried, feeling your face heat up the longer his phalanges touched you.

After muttering something incoherent, Horror put his free hand into his pocket, then shot you a glare you couldn't find reason for. 

"When you ever finish cleaning the house, feel free to chill out. Me and the gang will probably be out killing and shit so don't do anything stupid." Horror looked at you near longingly, as though he regretted having to be with his comrades and would rather be here watching you work. 

"As for your caretaker... my bro Crooks is coming over to see me tomorrow, so he'll be taking care of you. Don't give him any trouble okay? Not that I think you will." Horror then leaned back from you a little, giving you some space to think and breathe. 

Crooks huh? Sounds kinda scary, but everyone here except Dust and maybe Cross looked and acted that way so what even was scary anymore. You looked to Horror, giving a small tug on his slightly loosened grip. Instantly, he tightened his hand around yours, making you wince and grunt. 

Horror looked deep in thought, the last condition something you couldn't guess. He muttered about territory, maybe he wanted to show you were his? But... that was very unnecessary, wasn't it? You scanned his face, a small panic rising in you. You weren't going to stay here forever we're you? They weren't going to kill you right? 

"I've got and idea." Horror said after a few suspenseful moments.

"I don't exactly have a collar or any name tags for you so I'll do something I won't regret or pay for." He smirked maliciously, making you actually panic. You started to squirm and struggle, desperately trying to escape. Horror chuckled darkly, waiting for you to tire so he wouldn't mess up.

After a couple minutes of meaningless flailing, you stopped to catch your breath. Horror snickered again, making you freeze. You watched him with extreme fear and intent as he dramatically leaned down to the crook of your neck. 

And bit you.

You let out a muffled yelp, trying to keep quiet although the pain was near unbearable. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes, threatening to drop while you rapidly tried to blink them away. Horror pulled back, wiping his teeth with his sleeve. He looked at your face and winked, his face falling when you didn't wink back. 

You stood with small tears blurring your vision, a light tremble about you, and  sniffling periodically. Horror sighed, leaning down to you again making you flinch and try to move out the way. He didn't bite you again though, much to your relief.

Instead, he leaned down and gently pressed his teeth against your skin, mumbling a quick 'mwah' before pulling away. 

He let go of your hands, letting you check on yourself, your wrists, and your neck. The pain still stung, and when you pulled your hand back you realized you were bleeding. You whimpered, bowing low to Horror and running to the bathroom where there was a First Aid kit waiting for you. 

After cleaning the wound, you put on some medical wrap around your neck. You admired your job, never having to actually do medical work. You cleaned your face from all the dried tears and sadness. 

You left the bathroom, quickly heading to your room to sleep. There was a cleaning outfit on your bed, so you hung it up in the closet. You then flopped on your bed, getting comfortable to go to sleep. One question endlessly running circles in your head. 

Why?

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah! Why? >:v

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. Maybe drop a vote.

- De Moogus