Horror's turn

—Horror's POV—

"Damn, that's really fucked up." I muttered, reaching out to comfort my trembling human. They  stopped my hand though, gripping it and pinning it down in their lap. They just held my hand there, occasionally wiping their face of tears, I was ever so grateful they decided to open up an old wound, just for me. 

Finally, they looked up at me, loosening their grip on my hand as I retracted it back to my side. I smiled at them, stretching my hand right back out to run a phalange through their hair, kindly touching my teeth their warm cheek. I then pulled away to watch them flush, the beautiful red color engulfing their cheeks completely, making me snicker.

"W-What about you Horror-San? It's your turn." They whispered, looking at me with a genuinely  interested face. "And where do you have to grow up to not know about Middle School?" They added, wrinkling their nose in confusion. I frowned, not really wanting to reveal too much about myself, definitely not where I grew up, or how it got destroyed...

Then, just when I needed one, an ingenious idea popped into my head. What if I told them about Lust? Surely it might be a bit well, mature or whatever but they seemed pretty good at handling things so far so I didn't think about it too much. 

"I'll tell you about my boyfriend, Lust." I started, watching their eyes widen as they mouthed 'boyfriend' and 'Lust?' 

"Yeah I know doesn't sound like the best pair but whatever. There was this other guy before him, Farm, but that's another thing..." I said looking off to the side, slightly embarrassed. "Hell I think one time I even tried dating Dust..." I mumbled covering my face with my hands before completely turning away, feeling the crimson creeping up my face. "I don't think it counts since that was a dare though." I quickly added, remembering the events that led up to the unfortunate relationship. 

"So which one do you want to hear about?" I asked, getting over my moment and facing my Cupcake, a small amount of hurt on their face for an inexplicable reason. "...all of them..." They said, brightening a bit and letting out a small chuckle, making me groan playfully. 

"Well I guess I had to tell someone the whole story, so where to begin?" I scratched my chin, furrowing my brow bones in thought before coming to a conclusion. 

"How about—" 

"Yo Horror!" 

Immediately I glared into the doorway, knowing I'd been set up upon seeing Killer leaned up against my doorframe with Dust recording behind him.

 "Dammit." I huffed under my breath, protectively scooting in front of my Cupcake. They peeked out from behind me, and I growled lowly to get the message to them. Killer and Dust were my best friends, there's no denying that but I didn't need extra competition for my Cupcake. That cloaked bastard was already on my back and I didn't need anything else distracting them from me. 

"So, bout' that bet earlier." Killer said, waltzing in and standing over me, making himself look large compared to my sitting form. Dust slunk in too, filming the entire thing on his phone. Due to Killer's lack of eye lights, it was difficult to tell what exactly what he was looking at most times, but I knew whenever his gaze darted from me to my Cupcake, sheerly from being around him so often. 

"So... you wanna place something or are you gonna pussy out?" Killer teased, earning a malicious giggle from our esteemed cameraman. My Cupcake lightly tugged the back of my tank top, and pulled it down, revealing the back of some of my mangled spine and rib cage. Killer and Dust 'OOOHed' like immature children while I hissed heatedly at their reddened face, instantly yanking the shirt back into place as it was. 

I rubbed my cheekbones as Killer wolf whistled, making my face heat up more. Damn these guys really know how to get under my skin... "What the fuck do you guys want?!" I growled, earning a scoff and a tut-tut.

 "Such foul language will not be tolerated!!" Dust advised, his mismatched eye lights scanning over my Cupcake. "Then get to the godamn point!" I roared, flaring up a bit and making the two of them subconsciously step back for their own safety. 

"Ok, ok, since we're doing bets now, me and Dusty here came up with something dastardly!" Killer sneered, and I felt my Cupcake give a shudder behind me. They were scared, probably feeling betrayed that I'd just bet them off like that, but I wasn't thinking when I said what I said, and now I'm going to have to pay for it. So, for the time being, all I could do was just go along with their stupid bet until I won it. 

"So, we're betting you're actually attached to that human of yours~, since you won't admit it anyway." Dust chimed in, probably saying that so his device could catch all the audio and reactions on cue. "And if you're not, we won't tease you anymore, plus we'll deliberately do something stupid to make you look good, as well as your pet." Dust announced, with Killer prompting that last part, causing the two to share a glare with each other. 

"And how are you going to test that?" I grumbled, catching a playful eye roll from Dust and a smirk from Killer. "Glad you asked, little numbskull~." Killer teased, making me bristle again, putting him back in his place. Killer and Dust just paused, and I'm sure this is the part in the editing where they add all the fanfare and shit to provoke an audience, though I doubt this'll get much attention on undernet anyway. 

"You're gonna let us play with your toy unsupervised." 

"WHAT!?" I screamed, throwing my mood and Cupcake off balance, my sudden outburst shocking them. Killer and Dust just sat there giggling and snickering like loons, momentarily composing themselves. "Yep, or you could pussy out of course, then we'd have to tell Cross, Nightmare, Error, etc." Dust reminded, making me glare at him. 

"Alright deal."

~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo hope you enjoyed this one I don't have much to say byeeee

- De Moogus 

(Edit: Yk I had to rewrite this like 4 times because Wattpad kept being buggy for no reason >:( also I just want to say that like, me as a much younger and more immature author thought that like, only shite like love triangles and more obstacles could add complexity to a love story. When like, I could have totally centered this whole scene, instead of having the reader horribly abused (because I wanted to practice writing what I considered 'angst', mind you) around like, horror and the reader having a heart to heart about the differences between humans and monsters... hell, the differences between THEMSELVES. But no. Like realllly and I know this is going to be weird for anyone reading after the rewrite happens but WOW I just really effed this story and it's just wayyyyy to free form all around Lmao.)