Explanation

—Your POV—

"So Runt, I assume you are wishing to know more of the party, do you not?" Edge grumbled, arms crossed once again as he took the most arrogant position imaginable in the chair. You nodded meekly, feeling like a mere ant under his gaze.

"So, you had slept soundly for 4 hours, meaning it is now 4:00PM." Edge stated, quickly checking his wrist even though he had no watch. "For today, you will stay inside and do as I say, tomorrow will be the same." Edge informed you, making you feel a bit unsatisfied, but you dealt with it and kept going. 

"However, on Thursday, you will awaken at 5:00AM to become ready for the party, you will be taken to my home for special dressing, cleaning, and any other appropriate rituals to make your current appearance adequate for the meeting." He announced, making you worry a little about the early wake up time, but you ignored the gut feeling and continued to listen attentively. 

"Your sleeping time is 8:00PM, you will return to the room you arrived in and sleep. Any amount of time later, and I will deal with you personally." Edge warned, sending a chill down your spine. You weren't exactly the best with time, so out of hesitance, you decided to go to bed 5 minutes early. 

"Do you understand Runt? Is there anything I have left outside of your knowledge that you had desired to know about?" Edge asked, requesting feedback for once instead of leaving you completely out of the topic. It kind of caught you off guard, your forehead threatening to break out in a cold sweat if you didn't answer fast. 

Feeling flustered, you just shook your head, earning a nod of approval from Edge. "You may leave, explore, do whatever, as long as it is logical and you do not bother me outside of emergency reasoning." Edge mentioned before getting up from his seat, walking past you to the door. 

"One more thing, do not enter the room with the red door." 

Just like that, Edge was gone and you were alone on the floor again. Oh well... no red door you guessed. You didn't recall passing any red doors on your way up here, so maybe it was somewhere else that you hadn't seen. You concluded that you shouldn't go poking around where Edge had told you not to, so you simply left into the hallway. 

You felt a little crummy, the idea of a party exciting you, but the in between time making you feel like shit. You wanted to see Horror desperately, and you were definitely ready to cut corners in order to get this done. You had a time constraint with what that gangster said, and what Nightmare commanded of you. Technically, the end of the week was Saturday, and today was Tuesday, so you had plenty of time. 

See the party, hopefully bust the competition wide open and impress the fuck outta Edge. Snag the drugs and turn them in to the greedy bastard who you assumed was looking to get anything from anyone. Find Horror's location, start a prison riot and cover yourself during escape. Call Noot Noot, escape the OmegaTimeline, and enjoy a large well earned plate of spaghetti... and a cookie for dessert. 

Your thoughts exactly, and there was no way things could mess themselves up this late in the game! Twists like that are for cliché stories from the 90's! You were full of determination as you marched down the stairs to the living room, where you saw the large red door, marked 'KEEP OUT'. 

Well, you'd found the red door, and you didn't plan on going in, so you skipped the front room and entered what you assumed was the kitchen. The kitchen reeked, small insects scattering upon sight of you. It was disgusting, and you felt like you had to do something, but decided against in when you found no cleaning material. 

Out of curiosity, you peeked into the decently-stocked fridge, containing the most basic and somewhat essential edibles, such as milk, bread, eggs, and a random pack of jerky that was open. You kindly reached out and closed the bag of jerky, then shifted around the milk and bread so they were adequately spaced to leave room for each other without being squished or lopsided, much to your liking. 

"Hey... what are you doing with the food?" 

You jolted sharply, nearly loosing your balance and sprawling out across the floor, see as how you were crouched down low. You snapped your attention towards the figure before you, a barley sustained monster, dripping small amounts of its on matter onto the floor behind and beside it. 

"O-O-Oh! I-I was just sorting!" You immediately speaking, the large monster towering over your crouched form. "Oh...I was getting hungry, but I'm not all that interested in eating anymore..." The monster uttered, looking off to the side at a the sink, before sliding over and literally started to watch the water run. 

You stood up, standing but the fridge for a moment to watch too, before shuffling out to explore the rest of the mansion. You went back into the hallway, peeking into various rooms, some containing chairs, others with tables, broken furniture, a smashed chandelier, broken glass. 

There was even a piano in one room. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hell yeah here comes the music... also exams coming up but I'm too good to study so... 

Thanks for reading...! Hope you enjoyed!!

- De Moogus