Binds

—Your POV—

You were smacked awake, the familiar feeling of a skeletal hand gliding briskly across your face never failing to snap you into shape, the recognizable figure of Edge before you. He looked disapproving as always, arms firmly crossed over his chest, glaring down at you with an unreadable expression that for sure screamed dissatisfaction. 

"Why were you screaming like a fool?" He questioned, tone harsh and unforgiving. Upon hearing him say that however, you noticed the sweat on your forehead and the shortness of breath you were currently experiencing, your whole body off temperature and carrying an unfamiliar feeling, probably due to the fact that Nightmare had just figuratively killed you. 

Your mind likely hadn't gotten over the mental shock yet, generating all kinds of confusion and otherworldly feelings, overwhelming you as a conscious being, and the senses you relied on to decide what to do as said being. 

After several moments of uninterrupted silence, spare the impatient foot tapping and the heavy breathing, you were back to normal, calming yourself with the thought that it was all a dream, (or rather a nightmare) and that it wasn't real. It was obviously unapproved, as Edge growled at you haughtily, scaring you momentarily. 

"I-I... I had a bad dream." You mumbled, looking off to the side in embarrassment after hearing it come out your mouth. Edge paused for a moment, probably contemplating whether he should slap you or not. He decided against it, bringing a hand to his chin and nodding in a somewhat understanding way, baffling you. 

"Let me untie you, we will discuss this later human." Edge huffed, coming around you and out of your vision to undo the tight knot binding you to the chair. "If you try anything foolish, you will regret it." He advised, the ropes around your abdominal region and upper body slowly but surely sliding off. 

With one weakened tug, your arms were free, and only your legs were helplessly bound to each other. Edge came back to your front, and deliberately bent down to gently caressed the backside of your calves, glowering up at your lightly blushing face. 

He held a small sharp object, which he used to cleanly slice through the ropes binding your legs, much to your relief. For a moment, you just relaxed in the chair, letting all the circulation and freeness return to your body, however it was cut short due to Edge's need to always move too quickly for anyone's own good. 

"Hurry up flea, we haven't all day." Edge barked, sending you an all too common scowl. You groaned quietly in response, shakily rising to your feet in an attempt to follow the skeleton before you, but much like Crooks, his stride was much too long. 

You had to jog to keep up with the huge skeleton, the fact that he preferred to walk fast only made your situation worse, and the stairs ahead of you pretty much eliminated any last droplet of hope you'd had. 

"M-Mr. Edge S-Sir!! You're much too f-fast!" You called out, speed diminishing as the skeletal figure slowed to a halt. "You're much too slow, follow me or I will throw you back unto the filthy streets you crawled from." Edge hissed at you, and you stuck your tongue out at him as soon as his back was turned, not all to respectful towards his lack of care for you at all. 

After maybe 2 or 3 grueling minutes of trying to match Edge's speed up the stairs you were at the top, wanting to pant and poorly hiding it, the dry and loud heaves escaping you as you tried to catch your breath while chasing Edge, one dominating your actions more justly than the other. 

This building was clearly in a run-down slum-like part of the city, which is why is was in such poor condition, but somehow it still supported you, Edge, and whoever else was hiding about inside this suspicious place. You had no clue where the dog guy from earlier went, or if there were any other guards, but now, your only focus was Edge, and your burning lungs that couldn't keep up with your amount of movement. 

"Come on Runt! We haven't all day." Edge urged, putting on a face of disdain as you limped over to him, entering a room that he seemed to dwell in. Sure, it was refreshing to stop all the excessive movement, but at the same time, it was horrible to deal with all the backlash of the over working of your body. 

The room was small and compact, reminding you of a child's bedroom of sorts. "I must prepare you for the days to come, but it is nearly time for you to sleep so I will be brief." Edge said, sitting in a nice looking chair located in the corner while you practically collapsed on the floor. 

Edge scoffed at you for that, turning his nonexistent nose up imperially, but you didn't really care, since you were kinda trying not to suffocate. The burn in your lungs had started to cease, much to your appreciation, as you recuperated all your squandered dignity and sat up straight, looking at Edge and giving him your full attention and utmost respect.

"Let us discuss the party immediately."

~~~~~~~~~~

Woof Woof, I promised a double chap didn't I? Yeah I did, so guess what I did. :D I'm glad i actually made it, classes ran on a bit long today, and I was required to do a bit of extra work today. All of my work offers were declined... I can't believe no one wants a Highschooler with all A's to babysit for them... ;-; I neeed money though and I'm not old enough to wield a credit card or a paypal or something... 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!!

- De Moogus